tuscl

Close your eyes or not?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, October 7, 2013 9:43 AM
When you are with a stripper and you are DFKing, do you close your eyes? How about when getting a blow job or fucking? I am pretty sure that mine are open during BBBJ or CFS but I'm not so sure about DFKing. I can't remember. Does that mean anything? During BBBJ or FS they are open because I like to watch and also I sometimes need to be on the look out for bird dogs, etc. If you close your eyes does that mean that you are fantasizing about being with someone else? I used to do that with my ex wife. A lot. LOL. Who didn't?

20 comments

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    Keep your eyes open! She might be picking your pocket.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I am pretty sure that mine are open during BBBJ or CFS but I'm not so sure about DFKing. I can't remember. Does that mean anything?" Perhaps we close our eyes during DFK because the other person's face is SO CLOSE to our eyes. I do both - my eyes closed & open while doing DFK. I do definitely watch getting BBBJs. The visual aspect is important to arousal & cumming. "Keep your eyes open! She might be picking your pocket." NOT with me. I have precautions in place with my clothing.
  • lotsoffun201
    11 years ago
    Its usually so dark, whats the difference?
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    With civis and strippers I keep my eyes open when DFKing. A lot of people say you should close your eyes when kissing. I don't think so, I like to look at her beautiful eyes while I'm kissing her luscious lips. As far as blowjobs, I definitely keep my eyes open. Her lips going up and down my dick is definitely something I want to see.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I love to watch whatever is going on. Why am I the Gawker???
  • ime
    11 years ago
    In college my roommate broke up with his girlfriend and of course they started fighting. One of the things I remember her saying to him was "and who kisses with their eyes open, what are you some kind of psycho?". That was one girl in one situation yours may vary, but after hearing her say that I have always kept them closed when DFK, plus it feels more natural I think.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    My eyes are closed when kissing, eyes open for everything else...now occasionally my eyes do close when I am getting an incredible bj
  • ididthisonce
    11 years ago
    Shadow - at our age we can't see anything that close. BJ's are about an arm's length away (sight-wise). All of you younger guys will understand once you reach the age of 45. Don't wear my glasses in the couch rooms cause the darn things fog up.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ STEAMY sessions heh!!! ;) ;) :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Why keep them open during DFK – the only thing one is gonna see is her bad pores.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I blink and wink.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Unless you have a ear fetish, eyes closed makes sense.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Maybe I'll start closing my eyes during DFK.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Eyes closed means you're in love.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    I got drunk on Jack at a night club this weekend and made out with a fatty. You better fucking believe my eyes were closed!
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    ^^^Lol bro. That's why I don't like the nightclubs, the fatties always come up and try to grind on me.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    I'm with ididthisonce on this one. My glasses are off, so not much I can see anyway. You know how one sense diminishes and the others heighten, well my sense of touch works well!
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    @ranukam, It was fun, but the shit definitely got out of control lol.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Fat chicks are like mopeds-They're fun to ride but you wouldn't want your homeboys catching you on one.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Damn son your glasses still fog up. NERD!. Girls takd mine off when giving me lap dances. I wonder why.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion