Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Close your eyes or not?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

When you are with a stripper and you are DFKing, do you close your eyes? How about when getting a blow job or fucking?

I am pretty sure that mine are open during BBBJ or CFS but I'm not so sure about DFKing. I can't remember. Does that mean anything?

During BBBJ or FS they are open because I like to watch and also I sometimes need to be on the look out for bird dogs, etc.

If you close your eyes does that mean that you are fantasizing about being with someone else? I used to do that with my ex wife. A lot. LOL. Who didn't?

Replies (20)Latest

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Keep your eyes open! She might be picking your pocket.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

"I am pretty sure that mine are open during BBBJ or CFS but I'm not so sure about DFKing. I can't remember. Does that mean anything?"

Perhaps we close our eyes during DFK because the other person's face is SO CLOSE to our eyes. I do both - my eyes closed & open while doing DFK. I do definitely watch getting BBBJs. The visual aspect is important to arousal & cumming.

"Keep your eyes open! She might be picking your pocket."

NOT with me. I have precautions in place with my clothing.

Profile picture for lotsoffun201
lotsoffun201
•

Its usually so dark, whats the difference?

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

With civis and strippers I keep my eyes open when DFKing. A lot of people say you should close your eyes when kissing. I don't think so, I like to look at her beautiful eyes while I'm kissing her luscious lips.

As far as blowjobs, I definitely keep my eyes open. Her lips going up and down my dick is definitely something I want to see.

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

I love to watch whatever is going on. Why am I the Gawker???

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

In college my roommate broke up with his girlfriend and of course they started fighting. One of the things I remember her saying to him was "and who kisses with their eyes open, what are you some kind of psycho?".

That was one girl in one situation yours may vary, but after hearing her say that I have always kept them closed when DFK, plus it feels more natural I think.

Profile picture for 23cambyman
23cambyman
•

My eyes are closed when kissing, eyes open for everything else...now occasionally my eyes do close when I am getting an incredible bj

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•

Shadow - at our age we can't see anything that close. BJ's are about an arm's length away (sight-wise). All of you younger guys will understand once you reach the age of 45.

Don't wear my glasses in the couch rooms cause the darn things fog up.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

^^^ STEAMY sessions heh!!! ;) ;) :)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Why keep them open during DFK – the only thing one is gonna see is her bad pores.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

I blink and wink.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Unless you have a ear fetish, eyes closed makes sense.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Maybe I'll start closing my eyes during DFK.

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

Eyes closed means you're in love.

Profile picture for staxwell
staxwell
•

I got drunk on Jack at a night club this weekend and made out with a fatty. You better fucking believe my eyes were closed!

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

^^^Lol bro. That's why I don't like the nightclubs, the fatties always come up and try to grind on me.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

I'm with ididthisonce on this one. My glasses are off, so not much I can see anyway. You know how one sense diminishes and the others heighten, well my sense of touch works well!

Profile picture for staxwell
staxwell
•

@ranukam, It was fun, but the shit definitely got out of control lol.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Fat chicks are like mopeds-They're fun to ride but you wouldn't want your homeboys catching you on one.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

Damn son your glasses still fog up. NERD!. Girls takd mine off when giving me lap dances. I wonder why.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement