tuscl

Low Budget Reviews

Tuesday, October 1, 2013 3:23 AM
I understand that not everyone has massive amounts of cash to burn at the stripclub. That being said, what's up with Los Cheapos and their reviews? I've read reviews wher the pl showed up with $20. I've read reviews where no lap dances were had. I've read reviews where no stage tipping was done. Also, no pertinent or informative details were involved. At least write an interesting tale of debauchery. I don't understand how some of these review get approved and how any pl would write such drivel. I'm glad I got that off my chest.

20 comments

• rickdugan
    11 years ago
    LOL. Well, I have to say that a lot of my reviews are done with no LDs purchased. I've also walked into more than a few clubs with $600+ in my pocket and walked out with almost all of it, minus a few drink purchases. Sometimes the services offered are lame and/or the talent is just bad. The important thing, to me, is that reviewers who opt not to purchase anything from the dancers give a good accounting as to why. 6 pigs and one butterface working? Air dances offered in a wide open area? Girls in a heavily monitored club who want $40 per song? I have seen all of these things in my travels and a lot more. Also, since I am not a big fan of LDs in general, it takes a good deal or a very fun girl to get me into a LD room almost anywhere. Many years ago I became spoiled with the other things that some clubs had to offer and it changed my perceptions forever about the value of simple LDs. In the last decade, I've gone to regular LD rooms no more than a handful of times. Anyway, good topic.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    SS, I've visited clubs many times and spent $20 or less. I often stop in my favorite clubs, have a single beer/drink, tip a few dancers and am on my way. Do I write a review on them, no, unless there was something noteworthy.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    A lot of those low budget reviews are probably done by first time reviewers who probably don't know everything that can happen in a strip club. Early on in my strip clubbing life, I didn't know to bring more than $50, because I didn't know all the stuff that can happen there (and how much it can cost). And I would guess everyone else here on this board was like that, too. As for reviews where no lap dances or tipping was done, well, we've all been to clubs where none of the dancers were worthy and all the money ever spent was on drinks.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I wouldn't even think of walking into a club with less than $300 in my pocket. But my ATF has told me many stories of "Two Dollar Tuesdays". Cover charge reduced to two bucks. It's a juice bar so no drinks are required. The place fills with 18 year olds from the hood who show up less than ten dollars. No dances. No tipping. No nothing. Where's the fun in that?
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    When I'm forced to go on a Monday (yeah I know, tough life) I know my atf and #2 are both not working, so I get to sample the rest of the talent. Some days I also walk out with most of my money, but if I post a review about it I always talk about some other aspect of the visit that a first timer might find helpful. In general, I agree that someone new to a club should not post a review without getting any dances. I always want to know about the grindage, extras if available and the overall attitude of the girls.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I don't understand how some of these review get approved and how any pl would write such drivel. I'm glad I got that off my chest." IMO these POS reviews are done to get the free membership. They should be flagged and removed and NOT IMO approved in the 1st place.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Unless the women are just intolerable I always spend some.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    @motothead. Well at least all the ladies loved you that night for being the only provider. I will admit my first time in a strip club was purely out of curiosity rather than honiness rather than persuasion or anything similar. I brought like 60 bucks because I had no idea what to expect and thought dances were to be super cheap and long as hell. Matter of fact I initially thought I knew the truth behind strip clubs but was sorely mistaken. I now know to have a large wad of cash with you before entering.
  • SoonerSam
    11 years ago
    A couple of things. First, rick is right that sometimes the show's not worth spending the money on, but as he said the review in question needs to be done in such a way as to explain WHY the reviewer spent so little money. Now if someone only HAS $20 to play with, then they have no business being there in the first place. However, I'm old enough to remember when $20 in a strip club could in fact guarantee a pretty good time. When I started going to SCs in Oklahoma City back in the early 1990s, a LD was $5. $20-40 was a hell of a good time back then. And honestly, it was about all I could afford, working minimum wage and all. Now, though, like motor, I rarely walk in with less than $300 and plan on dropping most of it unless I have a bad time. My how times change.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    We’ve had these POS reviews discussions before. When something is given for free (VIP); many will take advantage and game the system – thus POS reviews are submitted often just to get the free 4 wk membership. w.r.t. the $20 dudes – well I guess they are desperate to see some pussy or in their eyes paying the cover; buying 1 drink; and then just hanging at the club for a couple of hours watching naked chicks; is better than nothing.
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    @rickdugan +1 To repeat his point: the WHY is important, plus enough factual info to support your + / - reaction to club. Just telling how good or bad you felt after the visit doesn't help ME decide if I want to go there. @Papi_Chulo +1 review to get 4 weeks access. Been guilty of that early in my TUSCL career but even then hope I offered some good solid factual and useful info about club.
  • Gucci_Mane
    11 years ago
    POS.....hmmm....Altard you shouldn't speak of your moms that way
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I don’t have an issue w/ anyone submitting a review in order to get free VIP – I just def have an issue w/ someone submitting POS reviews which the reviewer knows is a POS but does not care and just wants the free VIP. There was one review that was once brought to the attention of the board in which the dude wrote 2 or 3 sentences that basically said nothing and then he copied pasted the same 3 sentences several times in the same review just to make the review look long enough. Saw another time a dude copy paste an older review of the same club by a different reviewer (copied it word for word). I don’t mind good reviews for free VIP – I mind people gaming the system and writing POS reviews just to get the free VIP.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I've been to several clubs without getting lap dances. I spend plenty or sometimes more than I want to in local clubs at a much better value. Why should I pay almost twice as much for a lap dance just because I'm not in a local club? I often don't. I'm not desperate for lap dances. As is when I travel I often don't spend much money on lap dances that cost twice as much and offer a lot less contact. However I do enjoy watching certain pretty dancers up close at the stage. Just explaining why I rarely buy lap dances outside my local area. Actually one formerly nude club in my area I probably bought less than a grand total of 6 to 10 lap dances over several years. The value wasn't very good. Either you are rich or stupid or very impatient to routinely overpay for something you can easily get at much better prices right down the road.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Example, I went to Lust, saw a few good looking girls. Got two laps they run every hour at 2 for 25. I didn't buy any at regular price of one for 25, nonnegotiable. Left after a couple of hours, went to Platinum where dancers set their own prices, spent more than I was planning on lap dances, probably over $200 almost all at 2 for $30 in about the same amount of time I think I spent at Lust. So I think $25 is expensive for a lap dance and I only bought during one of their two for one specials. Over at Platinum, the dancers can dance at two for one prices anytime and I spent a lot more in the same time frame. I guess if I saw reasoable value in something, I might buy. If I see great value at a reasonable price, buy while you can. Only drawback is you can spend a lot of money if you think you are getting a good deal or reasonable deal. When the Former gold club in Wellford was the Penthouse club, they offered nude lap dances regular non negotiable price at one for 40 and they ran a special every hour at two for 40. You couldn't touch. To me that wasn't much better than a prolonged stage tip at 40 times or 20 times the amount if you tipped her two bucks instead of one. I rarely ever bought a lap dance. If a club is Popular like Lust, then the hottest dancers are often busy during two for one dance specials so you are likely to miss out getting a dance from most of the hottest dancers because prices are not negotiable and the dancers can't dance at those prices anytime. I think Platinum figured this out but all other clubs are clueless. Of course all the regulars know this and some dancers will try to charge higher prices to people who don't know. If someone is ok paying 20 to 25 per dance, dancers will almost always take it at local clubs.
  • Otto22
    11 years ago
    I can certainly understand how a PL may not find much to spend $$ on at a SC. It has happended to me. What I do not understand is why they will post a review anyway when all they have to comment on is how hot the bartender was or what they paid for a beer. To me this has nothing to do with a SC and does not constitute a SC review.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Otto, I believe a review that contains "...how hot the bartender was or what they paid for a beer." is relevant. By itself, no, but as part of a review it is. As an example, if I am out of town and trying to decide which club to visit and I see all things equal except one has a hot evening barmaid and less expensive drinks, that's where I'd go.
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    clubber; There are several regular bars that don't levy a cover charge,and have a hot bartender. This is a STRIPCLUB review site where the raison d'etre of vast majority of members are to see hot dancers. If a hot bartender and cheap beer are the sole, or decisive criteria for visiting a club, those reviews should be posted on [view link]
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    minnow, Try reading before you post. "...I see all things equal except...". In case you couldn't figure it out, that refers to the reviews I would be reading out of town! Therefore, a hot barmaid and less expensive drinks would be icing on the cake. Notice I used "barmaid" and less "expensive drinks". I have no interest in a bartender whether he is "hot" or not, and I do not always drink beer. That said, perhaps you hade just awoke and hadn't had your first coffee. :)
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I can certainly understand how a PL [PATRON - My term] may not find much to spend $$ on at a SC" If you don't like what you see go to another club or go home and save your money for something else.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion