Is it just me?

zipman68
the speed force!
Saturday, September 28, 2013 5:35 AM
...or has TUSCL become kind of boring?

28 comments

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    I've seen no comments in Klingonese. OK...there was a comment about clubs in the Shire. But I don't do hobbit clubs. The creep me out. All that foot hair. Ewwww....
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    T'was in the darkest depths of Mordor, I met a girl so fair. But Gollum and the evil one crept up and slipped away with her, her, her....yeah. KittyKate...you ever work a Mordor club? I was in this Mordor club, the All-Seeing Eye, and there was this super hot chick that gave an Orc a BBBJCIM and drank that Orc jizz right down. I was her next dance and I planned to refrain from the DFK. But she was all hot and shit so I DFKed her anyway. Orc jizz breath is all rank and shit.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I use Tuscl primarily for posting and reading reviews the rest is just window dressing. I have found that the posts ebb and flow (get interesting and boring) over time but the reviews are almost always helpful.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    It's just you. :)
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    True dat TT. And I should have added "no offense" 'cos it make even the most offensive statements inoffensive.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    C'mon Jack my bro...don't you miss the tales of KFC in the Klingon empire? I'm really interested to hear 'bout KittyKate's time in a Mordor club. I bet that job was off the hook! Orcs don't take kindly to strippers that take their money without givin' some extras, as she suggested that she does in a prior thread. You only want to try that shit in a human club!
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I feel like I miss the meaning of zips posts by not liking or watching SciFi movies...
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    gsb: "I feel like I miss the meaning of zips posts by not liking or watching SciFi movies..." And others by not being high?
  • kittykate
    11 years ago
    That Orc is my most loyal regular. Is there a page that will tell me all the abbreviations? Or give me a cliff notes summery on Star Wars/Trek, Orcs, Harry Potter (for the younger guys), why baseball is SO long, The Lord of the Rings, how the fuck football works, and various other sci-fi things I should know about... Guy stuff. You'd think I would have figured some of these things out by now, but all of these subjects go over my head.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    TUSCL? We don't need no stinkin' TUSCL. NFL in full swing. So is college football. Baseball playoffs begin this week. Heck, even NHL and NBA training camps just started.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Stay away for a few days and let the thread pile up a bit and then you may have a few interesting threads/posts to read over.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    This is wierd
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    The NHL training camps are OVER very soon. The regular season starts in a few days.
  • Sparkz40
    11 years ago
    Agreed- it'seasonal, just like in the clubs. Hunting season, Baseball, Football, and now that summer is over. Everyone is feeling the urgency to get in those last few good weather days. October means Halloween, so there will be another roller coaster ride because of all the parties.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    @kittykate - You could watch/read them, they're pretty interesting. Or conversely, Wikipedia them.
  • kittykate
    11 years ago
    I tried to watch one of the Lord of the Rings movies, but I passed out. Being ignorant on the topic of Harry Potter doesn't bother me too much-young guys aren't usually big spenders anyway. I did google what an Orc is, but I have to say the definition doesn't carry much significance for me. I think I lack the background to appreciate Orc-culture. I have asked many people why baseball is so long. No one can give me a straight answer. Guys have tried to explain football to me. I'm not retarded. I know the basic rules of pretty much every other sport. Just don't get football. There's throwing and tackling... Some running... A lot of starting and stopping... Time works differently. The clock will say there are 11 minutes left, but really there are 3 hours left.... I guess I could watch all 11 Star Wars movies and 9,000 Star Trek episodes. I think I'll do that right after I learn to write in hieroglyphics. ; )
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Kitty Kate, just watch UFC. One guy beats the holy mackerel out of another guy. Pretty simple. No headbutts, no biting, no eye gouging, no small joint manipulation, no hitting behind the head. Easy as me.
  • Gucci_Mane
    11 years ago
    Ecclesiastes 3 New International Version (NIV) A Time for Everything 9 What do workers gain from their toil? 10 I have seen the burden God has laid on the human race. 11 He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet [a] no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end. 12 I know that there is nothing better for people than to be happy and to do good while they live. 13 That each of them may eat and drink, and find satisfaction in all their toil—this is the gift of God. 14 I know that everything God does will endure forever; nothing can be added to it and nothing taken from it. God does it so that people will fear him. 16 And I saw something else under the sun: 17 I said to myself, 18 I also said to myself, “As for humans, God tests them so that they may see that they are like the animals. 19 Surely the fate of human beings is like that of the animals; the same fate awaits them both: As one dies, so dies the other. All have the same breath [c] ; humans have no advantage over animals. Everything is meaningless. 20 All go to the same place; all come from dust, and to dust all return. 21 Who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?” 22 So I saw that there is nothing better for a person than to enjoy their work, because that is their lot. For who can bring them to see what will happen after them? Footnotes: a. Ecclesiastes 3:11 Or also placed ignorance in the human heart, so that b. Ecclesiastes 3:15 Or God calls back the past c. Ecclesiastes 3:19 Or spirit New International Version (NIV) HolyBible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used bypermission. All rightsreserved worldwide. ^ Go to the top of the page View more titles Help and Contact FAQs/Tutorials Contact us/Feedback Why We Advertise Use Bible Gateway On Your Site Advertise with Us How to Support Bible Gateway Links Bible Gateway Store Mobile Bible Gateway ChurchSource [view link] HarperCollins Christian Publishing Reverend Fun Thomas Nelson Westbow Press Women of Faith [view link] About and Legal Statement of Faith About Bible Gateway Press Releases Site map Privacy policy Site: Terms of use Widget: Terms of use More on the NIV About the NIV The Committee on Bible Translation About Biblica Home Passage Lookup Keyword Search Topical Index Available Versions Audio Bibles Additional Resources Reading Plans Devotionals Newsletters Bible Gateway App Preferences Bible Gateway Blog Store Bible Gateway Recommendations NIV Thinline Bible: Stock Car Edition, Italian Duo-Tone ™, Black 1984 $34.99 $7.49 Save $27.50 (79%) Buy now NIV Outreach Bible: Holy Bible, 24 copies $95.76 $59.99 Save $35.77 (37%) Buy now NIV Bug Collection Bible, Italian Duo-Tone, Dragonfly 1984 $19.99 $9.99 Save $10.00 (50%) Buy now NIV Archaeological Study Bible, Large Print Hardcover/Duo-Tone Chocolate/Dark Caramel 1984 $89.99 $34.99 Save $55.00 (61%) Buy now NIV Reference Bible--bonded leather, antiqued brown 1984 $49.99 $23.99 Save $26.00 (52%) Buy now EnEspañol Follow us Ecclesiastes 3 New International Version Search Search There is a time for everything, 3 and a season for every activity under the heavens: a time to be born and a time to die, 2 a time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, 3 a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, 4 a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, 5 a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing, a time to search and a time to give up, 6 a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, 7 a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, 8 a time for war and a time for peace. Right now my righteous groove brother in the good lawrd its time to be bored
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Chapter One from the Book of Poomba-Hakuna Matata.
  • Gucci_Mane
    11 years ago
    Damn I chopped up and screwed that one lol???
  • kittykate
    11 years ago
    Thank Slick!! They play UFC stuff at my club all the time. Our DJ is into it. Glad I know the rules, now!
  • Gucci_Mane
    11 years ago
    Ufc looks like gay sex
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Nope never boring
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    So what you're telling us Gucci, is that you know what gay sex looks like.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Tell'em Fiddy.Tell'em you're all over the "Hairy Stank".
  • Gucci_Mane
    11 years ago
    Yes
  • Gucci_Mane
    11 years ago
    I was jacking my dick to sum bro on bro this morning
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Now you got me laughing. Aaaaaaaahhhh.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion