tuscl

Face ... Body ... or Both ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
What turns you own most about a woman/dancer?

Is the body the #1 or main reason to get dances from her?

Or is the face #1?

Or do both have to be there?

I am definitely about the body – can't recall ever turning a dancer down b/c of her face but have turned down many with pretty faces but bodies that did not do it for me (not that their bodies were *bad* - just not my type).

What is your preference?

20 comments

• GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Face.

It's the first thing I notice, stripper or civilian.

If she doesn't have an attractive face, we ain't dancing!
  • inno123
    11 years ago
    Body. It isn't her face that I am going to get pressed up against me.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Both are important to me but if I had to pick one or the other it would be body. I always sit with my back to the wall so that I can see what is coming towards me. Ever have a dancer stick her pretty face over you shoulder and start up a conversation and then she comes around front and you can see the 200lbs she packing? And of course you can always put a paper bag over her head.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Both are essential to me, but I would have to go with face.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… Ever have a dancer stick her pretty face over you shoulder …”

LOL – the preverbal box of chocolates (you never know what you gonna get).

Even worse (or “riskier”) – is when a dancer comes up behind you and gives you a great hug or starts stroking your back b4 you’ve had had a chance to see her – you never know what might be behind you – sometimes a pleasant surprise – sometimes and unpleasant one
  • Otto22
    11 years ago
    Face and personality mean much more to me than the body alone.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Both, but especially the face. That is what I will be seeing the majority of time.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Engagement with me & enthusiasm & personality are the reason I buy services from a dancer. Performance + and the prior 3 reasons are what will bring me back to a dancer again.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Body. She can have a gorgeous face but if she's flat chested with no ass I'm not interested.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    what ranukam said
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    Body. Obviously both is better, but I'm 100x more likely to turn down a sloppy body with a pretty face than a pretty face with a perfect body. I will choose a reasonable blend of nice face/nice body over a butherface with bangin body though.
  • carl95
    11 years ago
    "Body. It isn't her face that I am going to get pressed up against me."

Most people on these boards will have her pressing her face against part of their body.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Both. I can't stand sloppy bodies or butterfaces.
  • Ironcat
    11 years ago
    Body - what I like about dealing with a stripper is that you can get to simulate sex (to varying degrees) with a woman and then just walk away without any guilt or entanglement. How many times have you wanted to get busy with a homely chick who had a banging body but you didn't want the hassle of a messy breakup?
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    The face is most important to me. I can't imagine kissing a girl with an ugly face. Overly large or small body dimensions detract from overall beauty but I can handle that better than a butterface.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Zoe Saldana has a beautiful face, but I wouldn't buy a dance from her, too lacking in curves. (Especially for a Nichelle Nichols wannabe.)

Kim Kardashian has a spacey-looking face, but her smoking bod more than makes up for it.

I see dancers all the time with good bodies but I take a pass cause their faces have a really bitching, grumpy, pissed off look permanently stuck on them. One dancer at my regular club has a very nice bod, but I just can't handle her goofy face and 80s hairdo.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    "Zoe Saldana has a beautiful face..."

IMHO, someone needs their eyes checked. Buttaface, no, but far from beautiful.
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    It's a combination both for me. I've had certain dancers with not the best face and a banging body and been able to overlook the face. But I've seen some some faces that were so bad that it didn't matter what the body looked like.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    If it's a choice between the face and the body, I'd go with the face, but the truth is, there's much more to it than that.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    They have faces?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion