tuscl

Money

Tuesday, September 3, 2013 9:01 PM
How much money would you guys pay a girl to sit with you (not in the ld room).. Talk, act sexy, stroke your legs, crotch, and cock a little bit. What do you think... Like for an hour or so?

31 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Zero. Saturday I had one camp out at my table for over an hour. She finally asked if I wanted a dance and I bought two. During those two, she twice pulled Mr. Happy out of my pants leg and gave him a brief DFK. Total cost $20.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    $0
  • snowtime
    11 years ago
    I would not pay for time outside of the lapdance room.
  • toysales
    11 years ago
    Nothing. That's her sales pitch. I pay by getting LD's if she wants to hang out afterwards to entice me for more that's fine. But the dancers where I hang out know that I spend and I'm respectful so a few typically hang out at my table even if I'm not getting dances from them.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    We don't have rooms specifically for LD just VIP. Anyway, zero dollars. I can talk to my bros for free (and female friends) and the stroke is an expectant not an extra. What is the diff between the crotch and cock?
  • segui
    11 years ago
    Do you buy drinks for the dancer during the talk? It is a kind of indirect payment too.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    In some of the clubs I have gone to in the past, the dancers had a mandatory drink minimum. They must sell a certain number of drinks each shift, or pay for them at the end of their shift. The clubs I have available to me now, don't do that, but do have waitresses pestering the customers to buy "ladies drinks" for the dancers. In these clubs, there's no mandatory minimum for the dancers, but the dancer gets half of the drink cost as a way of reducing her house fee. In either case, I would buy a "ladies drink" if the dancer was spending a lot of time with me, and I felt like I should spend some money on her in exchange for her time--certainly not an hour's worth. This was mostly if I wasn't planning on getting dances with them. If I was, I wouldn't be spending a lot of time with them at my table.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    My ATFs did that for free, NO charge at all. LOL
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    I know a dancer at kahoots who claimed she sells her time for $100 for 1 hour. She said that included 3 lap dances as well. She did not seem interesting or intriguing enough for me to pay that much for a conversation with her. Also Kahoots is an uptight club so they don't let dancers sit on a customer's lap for too long. I have seen management walk over and tell a dancer to sit down in a chair instead of on a guy's lap. If the dancer was sitting on my lap and wiggling around and wanted to talk then I would consider paying her for her conversation/time.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    With my gift of gab, they should be paying me.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I've had many strippers camp out at my table. Then we went to the VIP room for some cfs. With no charge
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I don't pay dances to sit with me, but if I'm interested in taking them to VIP I will buy them drinks.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    I's ask her to pay me since she is occupying MY space and keeping others away. Plus seems should pay me for enjoying herself.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    No girl is going to chat with me or anyone for an hour for free unless they know you're going to pay them sooner or later. They can't afford it and I'm not as cool as my wallet. Neither is anyone else.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    rockstar: "I'm not as cool as my wallet. Neither is anyone else." Nobody else is as cool as your wallet or as their own wallet? Pretty funny either way.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    If a girl I like is parked at my table I'll buy her a drink. Those who stop by, not on my wanted list, do so at their own financial risk.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    Depends on the honey and what my goal is. For a fav or a targeted dancer, I would buy drinks and maybe tip 20 or 40 for an hour of her time. I enjoy partying with the honey's and would rather them be focused on me rather than them thinking about some other PL that they could be getting a dance from.
  • slick316
    11 years ago
    Drinks is what they get, if I want them to hang around. I already feel like a perv when I go to the strip club, no need for me to add "loser that pays for a conversation" to that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    If this is your (OP’s) thing; to each their own – one should pay for what they want/like. I try to be cognizant of not wasting a dancer’s time – i.e. I’ll usually engage her in convo only if I plan to spend some $$$ on her – if not; I won’t engage and waste her and my time. So if you’d like her extended company; then you should compensate her for her time IMO – I would say $100 for an hour may be worth it to her if the club is not too packed where she could be making much more giving LDs. As for me – 99% of the time I go to a SC is to have my lower head stimulated and not my upper head – so I would not pay a dancer for anything less than dances. I only recall one time in my 13-year clubbing career where I tipped a dancer just for convo – she did not ask for it (tip) – and I was not looking to pay her for her convo – but she was super-cool and gave me great quality time so I just tipped her for her time at the end of our convo.
  • partyparty
    11 years ago
    Ok understood.. but I think everyone may be getting the wrong impression. Its not like the talking so much but the stroking etc. And ill grab her ass constantly too. Its kinda like have a gf experience you know? Is the answer still zero or close to zero?
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    OP....I know your heart bro...I do this two...i pay$50 an hour...but i go when the club is dead
  • partyparty
    11 years ago
    Thanks big tuna good to know
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Still zero but now you may be sending the wrong message especially the its a girl you don't want dances from and that is a time waster wbich I'm not fond of personally.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    If it's a dancer I'm not interested in, zero. If I like her, I might buy her a drink or two or get a lap dance eventually. If I'm not interested in her, I don't know why she's wasting her time sitting with me but if she looks ok and wants to do that for free, I might let her. I don't pay anyone for time but I don't visit any clubs that are super expensive either even though some dancers may try to charge a lot. I would look at what the dancer could be doing other than sitting with you to size up what it takes to keep her happy at your table. If the club is dead or only has super cheap people, then it won't take much.
  • partyparty
    11 years ago
    True good point, sharkhunter... thanks all for the advice and input! BTW a quick question about this site. How do I search for a discussion.. like to get back to my discussion, I have to keep going back (to view next 15 topics or whatever).. isn't there a way to just put a keyword somewhere to find my discussion threads?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    just click on your name.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    One way to do it is go just go to your profile. You can type “partyparty profile” on the search box near the top of the TUSCL page and that will give you a link to your profile where you can select anything w.r.t. you
  • partyparty
    11 years ago
    Thanks guys!
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    If its a bizzy night I will drop $100 an hour...all under the table and our hands are every were
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Stick with $50 on dead nights
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Many (maybe most) dancers will do this if you give them at least as much money as they would generally get doing dances during the sitting time. So it depends on the dancer and when you want to do the sitting. I've heard tell of dancers who make most or even all of their money just by sitting with custies. I only witnessed first hand once were a dancer just sat with some guys for a while, and walked away with a handful of twenties.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion