• Dougster
    11 years ago
    Yes x20!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Nay. I am a naysayer.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Yea like juice and tityfag....this place will be better without trolls like these We need more quality members like shadow, clubber,Vince and Alucard
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I think Dougster must be band because a) he is a homo b) he has OCD and nothing better to do than post 200+ random "insults" a day completely directed at innocent people (like alutard) at random c) said "insults" aren't even good or funny . Best he can do is call people "fags" or misspell their names d) he tries to prevent people from fucking more hookers by trying to discredit RickyBoy's The System e) he tries to prevent people from getting rich in the market by trying discredit txtittyfan's financial advice f) he has even gone so far as to disagree with the jestie-girl who said Stalin was an honorable fellow who only wanted a bit of territory around St Petersburg in the Winter War. The Finns should have just trusted him. Either that homo leaves or I leave! Take your pick TUSCL!
  • rell
    11 years ago
    lol yall kill me
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Man fuck you dougster
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Fuck this
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Fuck me LOL
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Ya fuck you big T...lol
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Fuck this! Fuck that! Fuckin' fuck everything! (Channelling the jestie-girl for those not familiar.)
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Well fuck !
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Mercury killz
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I say GO!
  • BossPlayer
    11 years ago
    Fuck you tuna or is that Tina ? Pussy !
  • tityboi
    11 years ago
    Sup
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Stay.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Remember when we used to get Dougster and Dudester mixed up?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Shit shitty shit shit......shit
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    I can't be mad at douchester...dude is abusive toward ev'rybody but I know the dude don't really mean it. He is actually cute...like a smurf. If smurfs were crazy ass pervos with an Alucard and Rick Dugan fixation. Maybe his problems all stem from the time Papa Smurf found him rimming Smurfette. Oh Papa Smurf whipped ol' Dougster for that but I only made him want to taste Smurfette's blue starfish even more. If that happened to me as a teen I'd be pretty fucked up too!
  • ppchknts
    11 years ago
    Nope
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    I LIKE TO SMOKE PAPA SMURF ! LMFAO !
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    THE STER STAYS.
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    If Dougster and all of his aliases left TUSCL, the primary discussion might return to strip clubs.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Amen ^
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    "If Dougster and all of his aliases left TUSCL, the primary discussion might return to strip clubs." And who wants that, right? After all, if we wanted to discuss strip clubs and strippers, we could always visit a strip club website instead of this one. ;) Hey, wait a minute...that's right, we ARE on a strip club website... Oh well, founder clearly doesn't mind if one or more trolls clog up the boards and it is his site after all, so discussions like this are very much academic. I also suspect that the current Dougster character is only a more recent manifestation of other joke characters and that the person behind it has been doing this on here for a long time.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    RickyBoy pissed off after I called him out on drinking and driving and for his completely wrong financial advice regarding stock ticker RICK, and how he talks tough that he is a "man" "in control" around strippers when he is actually a complete pussy, and ... Too much to type, you get the idea...
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    I hear what you're saying Rick. I actually read this for vaguely strip club related silliness. I mean really...how much is there to say about clubs in this format? If this forum were broken up regionally perhaps we would share intel. But this is a national board. I would be bored silly if this discussion were all serious. I have no issue with the majority of folks here. I miss old school Juice and his craziness. Some of the new folks (or Juice aliases...who the fuck knows) that are posting funny shit are pretty good. I'm looking at BigTuna here...that dude be pretty damn funny. Folks like LDK march to the beat of their own drummer. That is cool. Some of the more serious discussion (whether or not they are SC related) are fun as long as they don't degenerate into pointless flame wars. The one thing that I think we should try to shame idiots for is joke reviews. I use TUSCL to find good clubs when I travel. If many reviews are crap it means the one or two nights i can get away on a business trip are wasted. There is always the YMMV phenomenon but I think that bullshit is uncool. Shadowcat called Juice out on that. I'm honestly not sure if Juice was faking the review or just wrote a real but crap review. But I trust Shadowcat's opinion that the review was crap. I tried to call txtittyfag out on his crap review but didn't get much traction. I'll admit some of that was because I'm having a low intensity flame war with tittyfag. But the review IS CRAP and I actually do think it was uncool to post. So more division between the jokes (which are often SC related) and the real job of TUSCL (being a SC list with good reviews) is what I'd like. Peace my brother!
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    All should stay. What fun would it be if everyone agreed?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I also suspect that the current Dougster character is only a more recent manifestation of other joke characters" IMHO what he does with a great many of his posts are NOT jokes or a laughing matter.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Hahahaha
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    How crazy do you have to be to take the time to dredge up 4 year old posts? Or do you have everything filed in an index?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I don't want to banish anybody. On forums where they do that, they are even worse. People are even more argumentative because they are trying to argue that they are right and protect their reputations. And then, when you have moderators, almost always they are absolute shits, and shits on high horses, and one's who don't read threads carefully enough to know what is going. Founder has done right in setting this up exactly as it is. But we can and should use ignore when needed. My ignore list: [view link] SJG SRV [view link]
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ SJG TL;DR!
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Dougster definitely needs to be band!
  • nemesisk7
    7 years ago
    yes ^^
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion