tuscl

MILF

Clackport
Washington
Does everyone agree that MILFS (in their thirties) give the best dances?

I mostly get dances from young dancers, but every time I have gotten a dance from a MILF it has been high mileage and very good. They know what they are doing.

16 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I disagree. It is not one size fits all. I've had great 18 yo, 50 yo, & 35 yo. Attitude is the trait to look for.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    If I'm trying someone new to me I'll always go to an MILF. Young girls are hit or miss, but all MILF's know what they're doing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’ve always been more attracted to older women (even as a young boy/teen).

As shadow said – one size does not fit all- but overall IME I’ve had better dances; treatment; and interactions; from the older dancers.

Experienced women seem to have a better understanding and acceptance of what men like and want, IME & IMO. Young people (male and female) are IME often more focused on themselves and what *they* want often w/o any, or little, regard, to what the other person may want.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    I agree rankun
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I agree with Shadowcat that attitude is important, but purely in terms of age, the 30-somethings generally rank high in ability to do lap dances. Most young ones really don't know what they're doing yet, my ex ATF being the major exception to that.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    +1 shadowcat
  • LordxBetty
    11 years ago
    I can Agree Ranukam's slut mother gives the best Lap Dances...mnnnnn Meheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    YES. I prefer dancers in their 30's. More emotionally mature & physically mature & they have some life experience to use in dealing with their customers.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    This is an interesting thread, but I can't give an opinion because I can't recall ever getting a dance from a 30+ year old dancer. The younger ones are always more attractive to me.

But now that I know this, I might have to give one of the older ones a try one of these days
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    Experience is a great teacher. I really like girls in their 30s but also know some 20 something's who know what they are doing too. But probably my best LD ever was from a dancer in her late 40s. Its hard to beat experience.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Paying for college and wanting your kids to live in a quiet place and go to a decent school are positive reasons for being a dancer. Much better than addition or merchandise fetish.

As women get older they often stop looking for a guy who's going to "complete" them. A guy being a good fuck rises on their list of priorities. Experiencing good foreplay helps you know how to properly fake good foreplay.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    " but I can't give an opinion because I can't recall ever getting a dance from a 30+ year old dancer"

Try it, you might discover that you like it with an older more mature woman.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    The Oak Ridge Boys liked older women.

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    Older women are fun to dance with in the dark club but don't take them home, cuz

"The morning sun when it's in your eyes really shows your age"
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    ^^^very true motorhead
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    My 2 current faves each have at least 1 kid and look to be 25 - 30 years old. Most of my faves have been at least age 30. They know what they're doing!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion