tuscl

Sttippers and Golf ?

I had a club once that would close the golf course down and would let the girls be the caddy topless and the men could drink beer and gold 9 whole... Would you do this? I did

15 comments

• BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Ooops golf not gold...sorry boys
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    No.
  • Longball300
    11 years ago
    Have and it was fun; they shut down most of those outings in our area due to public indecency laws since many of the hoes..... oops, I mean holes could be seen from pubic, oops I mean public property. While in Myrtle we have hired the PG-13 rated Myrtle Beach Caddy Girls to join us = fun and, also have paid strippers from the clubs to join us for a round for a more R-rated event.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Yes its very fun and your comment mag was halariouse
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    They do this at a few Columbus clubs. Never did it myself though but the clubs and dancers posted pictures on their social media. Since the economy declined a few clubs quit doing this
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Strippers like gold
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Who wants to mix bonding time with girls. I don't play golf but if I did I wouldn't need naked girlies running around ruining my sportsmanship. I play to win
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    Hmm...a topless dancer being my personal caddy. Yeah, twist my arm but I'd go. Maybe she could drive my cart instead of walking so she wouldn't be too tired at the end.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    A couple clubs in my area used to do outings like this, but the indecency laws got in the way of one and the other ended up closing, so there are no places I go to that do this. I wouldn't mind doing it, but I don't golf.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    if I could play golf, yes, but would skip the drinking part
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    I hate sttippers. Topless or not.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Two years ago a lawyer friend invited me to a fundraising golf tournament. It was an 18 hole event and there were 18 strippers there for our pleasure & entertainment. On the first green a naked blonde sat with her legs spread apart over the hole. First time I've not been upset by a 3 putt. On the fourth hole the young entrepreneur had set up shop just into the woods for blow jobs. The sponsoring group? The local trial lawyers association.
  • lotsoffun201
    11 years ago
    Been at one of those events..... Fun fun fun!
  • ime
    11 years ago
    I'd play. I'm not great but I am better than my friends, it would give me something to look at other then them trying to find their balls in the woods
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion