Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

not much money

BagBoyJames

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm only a bag bay at age 62 and I have a hard time paying strippers to talk with me...what do I do ?

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Then just pay for dances, or for nothing at all. For that matter, if money is that tight then just stay home.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Gee whiz, I don't know. Pray for the Angel of Death?

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

BagBoy, you can't get strippers if you're a loser, and they know you're a loser when you display a loser's flag.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Wicked burn, bag boy. There's a spill on aisle 4, clean it up.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Try using Confederate currency. :)

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

@Shadow-I remember an episode of GI JOE where Cobra was after Confederate treasure-turned out to be worthless. Like Bag Boy.

Profile picture for goodsouthernboy
goodsouthernboy
•

Believe it or not, I actually have some Confederate currency. Not quite as worthless as you may have thought.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

GSB - Yes I know. It is for sale on E-bay to collectors.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Why do you need strippers to talk to you? Is there no one else in your world to talk to?

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

@GSB-I hear ya. Old coins have value.

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

It'd nice to see people my age out on tuscl getting laid. All I need is s good talking to. You see after 43 years bagging groceries i don't have mush in savings only $5.76 and i need all this to Reiter I'm thanking on a reverse mortgage but i don't even have a home. All I know is bagging groceries.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Then bag like the wind!

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

I'm trying slick.but all I can muster is bagging 12 cans every two hours ! I'm old and tired

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

If you need money go to the truck stop and blow some dudes. Txtittyfag will give you some financial advice on how to manage all your new found money

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement