tuscl

not much money

I'm only a bag bay at age 62 and I have a hard time paying strippers to talk with me...what do I do ?

14 comments

• rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Then just pay for dances, or for nothing at all. For that matter, if money is that tight then just stay home.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Gee whiz, I don't know. Pray for the Angel of Death?
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    BagBoy, you can't get strippers if you're a loser, and they know you're a loser when you display a loser's flag.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Wicked burn, bag boy. There's a spill on aisle 4, clean it up.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Try using Confederate currency. :)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Shadow-I remember an episode of GI JOE where Cobra was after Confederate treasure-turned out to be worthless. Like Bag Boy.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Believe it or not, I actually have some Confederate currency. Not quite as worthless as you may have thought.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    GSB - Yes I know. It is for sale on E-bay to collectors.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Why do you need strippers to talk to you? Is there no one else in your world to talk to?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @GSB-I hear ya. Old coins have value.
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    It'd nice to see people my age out on tuscl getting laid. All I need is s good talking to. You see after 43 years bagging groceries i don't have mush in savings only $5.76 and i need all this to Reiter I'm thanking on a reverse mortgage but i don't even have a home. All I know is bagging groceries.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Then bag like the wind!
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    I'm trying slick.but all I can muster is bagging 12 cans every two hours ! I'm old and tired
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    If you need money go to the truck stop and blow some dudes. Txtittyfag will give you some financial advice on how to manage all your new found money
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion