tuscl

Why do Dancers have to lie so much.

I hit the clubs on a regular basis and like to find a dancer that I get a long with and just have have some fun with. I really get tired of the lies though. Example: I go to a new club for the first time and meet this dancer. She good looking, we talk for a while have some drinks. Decide to get a LD. Well she was not that good, simple as that. LD was ok but not great. So I call it at 2 and say I am done. She tries to tell me that it was not 2 dances but more because the songs are longer so I owe her more. Really? Did she think I was that stupid? I knew she was lying because what she said made no sense. How can you tell how many dances you have done if you can't count the songs. Really soured me. I do have a steady at another club, she is awesome but again she lies. She will try to get me to loan her money. She even gave me her number wanting to hang out sometime of course it never happened. If you wasn't so good in the vip I would have called it quits. In fact I think I found a new one anyway.

So why do dancers feel the need to lie, and cheat? If a dancer would just be honest I feel they would make a lot more money. The first one I mentioned will never get a cent out of me again. The second I starved out for a couple of visits just to point out that being funny or high pressure asking for money does not fly with me.

I await your response.

37 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Why do Dancers have to lie so much"

WHY does anyone LIE? We all have our reasons.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    totally agree
  • scatterbrain
    11 years ago
    The better ones don't have to lie. Trouble for us is finding that needle in a haystack. I've found a few, but not after auditioning many liars.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Sometimes because they think they can get away with it and that you'll just pay and go away or they are only visiting and you'll never see her again. That's why I often avoid new dancers in a club where I'm a regular. If they are a rip off bitch or ROB, then they probably won't continue working the same club longer than a couple of weeks max. I let time screen some dancers.
  • 27ds
    11 years ago
    Funny you should mention new girls. I met 3 that were new to a club and one that was brand new I mean never danced before. Yeah I know you are think she was lying but, I knew she wasn't. I seem to have better luck with the new ones versus the hardened don't give a fuck ones. I would think they would want a steady clientele and treat them right. I guess they figure to just burn'em up and yell next.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Dancers are salesmen. I'm a firm believer that most salesmen will cheat you if they can get away with it. Dancers can often get away with it.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Because lies make you open up your wallet
  • ime
    11 years ago
    Why is the sky blue?
  • silkypants
    11 years ago
    I am actually surprised at how honest most of the girls are. I have gotten hustled a few times but for the number of girls I "meat" I actually have way more even handed or better experiences than ROB experiences.

Some of my success it is going to the same clubs and seeing the same girls and some is the type of girl I am looking for. I get dances from new girls and I get dances for girls who have been dancing at a club for many years.

I would say I had more trouble in the past in Minnesota with ROB's then I ever had in Detroit.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    They lie to conceal identities from potential stalkers. They lie to get money, assuming that the quick hit for instant cash is more important than repeat and regular business.
    They lie because they know there is nothing a customer can do if they caught in a lie.
    And they lie because the whole foundation of SC life is fantasy, illusion and unreality.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    P4P girls don't bother with so much hustle. They know they are going to satisfy you. Non-P4P girls can bank with many guys by making them think they are going to eventually service the unclothed trouser snake.

As we discussed in another thread, intelligent women are under-represented among dancers because they have other options for being good financially. Honesty is never the biggest priority to salespeople. The problem is, most strippers tell really stupid, transparent lies. If you call them on it, pride makes them walk away still broke, and you dick sits there sadly unground. You end up trying to deflect the lies without making it blatently obvious how stupid and transparent they are.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Why do farts stink?
  • LordxBetty
    11 years ago
    Why do people bleed when I make them Die 1000 Deaths?????
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    It's a trait if anti-social personality disorder. There are a couple of factors at play - they just plain find it fun, they see the world as predator/prey, zero-sum pure competition and fancy themselves the predators, if they lie and get away with it they feel clever/good and it reinforces how they see themselves.

The other aspect is they have impaired ability to see long term. They grab what is right in front of them. A part of this is the contempt they feel for others' abilities to spot their lies.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Because the truth wouldn't sell dances. "No, I'm not attracted to you and I would never hang out with you outside of here because you make me extremely uncomfortable when you lick my neck and make weird grunting/slurping sounds" doesn't sound very nice, does it?
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Oh, the other reason is that strippers are drunk idiots that can't count properly.
  • Dain
    11 years ago
    Once, Dougster made a highly intelligent post.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Dancers lie?
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Q How can I stop this stripper from lying to me?
    A Use duct tape.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Lying is so common they have a TV show about it " Pretty Little Liars" about future City of Industry workers. All girls tell lies to guys to get what they want.
    I did have a couple of girls tell me the truth (maybe).
    One said everything was on the menu for me with the exception of DATY that was reserved for her girl friend only. Her menu varied from client to client from max of HJ if she was grossed out by the guy up to full service if he was clean and nice. She worked at this place two days a week for two reasons: one - money. two - cock. She liked it but only on her terms and her girlfriend did not like guys at all so their agreement was she could fill her needs here.
    One of the other very few times I have come close to believing the girl's story the other was a very hot girl that was a grad student in psychology was working there for extra money and discovered that she was an exhibitionist and getting naked on stage turned her on. She did not do extras because of the dangers and only worked on nights with a short rotation so she would be called onto stage before she got her self into trouble. In her private dances were high mileage (You kept things covered) and you could tell her motor was revving up. She never asked for extra tips, offered a menu, or discussed OTC. She also mentioned if I wanted extra service she would tell me which girls would help with that and not rip off.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    I don't worry about dance counts any more. My fave clubs have a 15-minute VIP for $75 and the bouncer or manager tells us when time is up. And when I'm with my fave dancers it always for a 30-minute VIP. Sometimes the bouncer forgets and I get an extra 10-15 minutes. Winning!
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    I don't worry about dance counts any more. My fave clubs have a 15-minute VIP for $75 and the bouncer or manager tells us when time is up. And when I'm with my fave dancers it always for a 30-minute VIP. Sometimes the bouncer forgets and I get an extra 10-15 minutes. Winning!
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Because they're strippers, that's what they do.
  • Experimental
    11 years ago
    Why do strippers lie? lulz.

They have something you want.

You have something they want.

They probably aren't attracted to you.

You probably aren't attractive.

Why do customers lie?
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    Strippers sell a fantasy. It's all part of the game. One should keep count of dances and how much charged for.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    I'll echo some of the other posters and say that Dancers actually trying to out right rip me off is very rare even if just for song count or whatever. There been plenty of times when I could have easily been taken and they didn't do it.

I consider all personal info a Dancer shares as probable SS and quickly change the subject to something happening in the club. Exceptions are made for my regular favs of course.

What baffles me is when I'm partying with a dancer, getting a ton of LD's, tipping well, buying drinks/food etc.. Then the dancer pulls some stupid shit like blatantly misleads me on the song count or takes my money from the table without asking. I just look at her and wonder why she is willing to fuck such a great situation up for such a small ROI. That shit really kills a fun vibe. I've quit trying to understand it and just move on quickly when it happens.
  • TheFuture
    11 years ago
    Because they see their is no future with your broke ass
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    going to strip clubs and complaining about dancers is like living in LA and complaining about traffic.

one just needs to learn how to play the game and try to be as good or better at it than the dancers.
  • umissedaspot
    11 years ago
    Because we demand that they lie to us. As duomaxwell says, being truthful wouldn't go over too well. Any dancer who tries it gets rejected for having a bad attitude.
  • 27ds
    11 years ago
    Thanks for the responses, I would like to point out that, yes I know that dancers lie about basic things, Name, address, stuff like that. Of course they are not attracted to me. My point is that they lie to try and get more money. Thats they point. It is so blatantly obvious that they are lying I get pissed. I guess its and insult to think I would fall for stupid lies. If one would figure out that they can get more money by not lying they would be rich.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Dancers lie because standing all day long is tiring on their feet.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Don't agree with the notion that they need to lie. They could just say nothing or evade the question without it having a big impact on business. (Or only lie to those who knew that it was just lying teasing, hence joking.) They would even gain some from those who valued an abscene of explicit deception. The reality is they lie because they like to, and all the rest is rationalization.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    They talk? Huh.
  • umissedaspot
    11 years ago
    About the only creatures who need to lie more continuously than strippers are trolls. LOL!
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    The only time it's really a big annoyance is when you tell them flat out that saying you like me or pretending to like me is not necessary to sell me dances, but they do it anyway. One girl told me all kinds of stuff that most people would consider very personal. Would spend more than a hour hanging with me just for half-hour VIP. She wasn't spacey, she was taking prereqs for engineering. But when she quit dancing, wouldn't even answer an e-mail.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @urpissedonpot: or guys who invent The System. LOL!
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Dancers lie because they can't help it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion