tuscl

Whats your preferrence on clubbing during the month?

Sunday, August 11, 2013 2:24 PM
Aside from the usual Bi-Weekly, Weekly, hell even daily for some of you, SC visits, what have you found to be the better times of the month where your CFs or ATFs or general dancer gives you the most mileage, Best LD, ETC. Beginning of the Month??? To make that spending money for the middle of the month. Or End of the Month? Where they know that the 1st of the month draws near and they grind the shit out of you and milking every single possible cent out of you to make the rent or bills? Any insight from you veterans???

16 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    If I EVER figure that out, I'll let you know. :)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    When Venus is rising.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    When the dancers are there.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    When its the right time of the month. Dancers earn more money when they are ovulating. Apparently we PL'are drawn by the smell or something.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    None busy days and hours
  • LordxBetty
    11 years ago
    Mnnnn The First of Every Season
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Ewwwwe
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I'll pick gawkers answer as number 1 but that can be hard for most guys to recognize. Number 2 in my book is late in her shift when she hasn't made her money she needs yet as far as timing. If a club is busy, better not wait too long if other guys are spending. Best time of the month is near the end of the month before all the PL's get paid but dancer's still want the money for the week or month. I've even noticed less crowded strip clubs if there is another week before the end of the month and it's at least a week past the 15th. I believe a lot of people get paid around the 15th and even more around the end of the month. If you like big crowds with people spending, right after or at the end of the month is the time to visit. Everyone got paid. This would probably not be true if so many Americans did not live paycheck to paycheck but that's the way I see it. This might be less of a factor in very upscale places where everyone visiting is rich but I never visited such a place.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    There are often lots of dancers working at the end of the month as well because they need to pay bills and most probably know the guys have money at that time, if working.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Ditto the Juice man. Personally I get much better QoS on non-peak hours. I will actually avoid certain SCs I like on weekend nights b/c of the over-crowding and over-hustle. Over the last 18 months or so; I've consistently have gotten better service on weeknights and weekday shift.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Papi gets it
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    Like others have said, I think there is a fairly clear inverse correlation between # customers and QoS. Around here, its more about time of day, day of week, or even month of year but day of month is left out in the cold. I'd have to guess its because the kind of strippers that pay their bills monthly aren't really the kind that have to scramble at the end of the month to make ends meek. A lot of those girls are living in hotels or weekly rentals and generally don't have the "big girl" bills due at the start/end of the month. During the day, the nature of most clubs is different. A much larger percentage of the customers are regulars, a lot of the dancers have schedules, etc. There is greater reward for actually giving quality service. During the peak hours there are a lot of customers who aren't going to be back anyway and the most rewarding strategy is getting as much as you can from each pocket.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Looks like I touched a nerve.....sippycup wins agsin !... ***Boooom !***
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Whenevr my bro zip isn't here to suk my dick !
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    lol
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    When I get a great VIP session where the dancer is really hot and juicy, I try to schedule future visits at 4-week intervals to catch her "in heat" again. Also key to miss those times 2 weeks later.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion