Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

The Unknown Strippers

ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnlVIP42920

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0q8hFntzUQ

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

With apologies to the Gong Show, their face covering could be something more comfortable than a brown paper bag. Would allow women to moonlight as strippers with less risk to jobs and relationships, and of general harassment. Would you ever get a dance from a girl with nice eyes and a great bod, without seeing her face? I think I would. Anyone ever heard of a club trying this?

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•
Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

I do it all the time at Club Ramadan. Except during Ramadan.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•
Profile picture for jevim
jevim
•

Never heard of it at a regular club. Have seen swinger's parties built around everyone wearing masks, though.

Yes, a dancer could tempt me even with her face covered. It's not like I'm running my fingers over her face...

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

I'd get a Lapdance by a stripper wearing a paper bag AND a New Orleans Saints jersey. Oh yeah.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

lol Slick!

I once got a lapdance (or 12) from a veiled belly-dancer type who worked @ Olympic Gardens in Vegas. I could only see her eyes, and for all I knew she had a full beard & mustache under there. But with a body like hers and with the moves she had, I really didn't care. As long as she didn't try to kiss me, that is.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Never!

How do you DFK thru a bag?

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

IDK. I think Savannah's has a masquerade night once a year or so, but it's only for like a half hour special stage show and the girls don't wear their masks all night. I can see how it could be interesting, but I think it wouldn't work well for developing regulars and that's where the money is.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

The clubs should have a night where the patrons wear paper bags. Better yet, Presidents masks. I get to be Lincoln.

Profile picture for juiicebox69
juiicebox69
•

Id be john wilks booth !

Profile picture for juiicebox69
juiicebox69
•

lol

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Hahahahaha.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

My name is Mudd!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

No strip clubs in Iraq. :)

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

@MH

Profile picture for KingxGorilla
KingxGorilla
•

Frankly I wouldn't mind as long as they are getting my rocks off

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

I don't know any club that's ever done anything like that. This wouldn't work at a club I'm a regular at, because even with the mask, I'd be able to figure out who they were anyway. One of my fantasies has long been to bang a girl wearing a mask and then take the mask off, just to see if the lady is as hot facially as her body. I just hope it don't turn out to be my mother, or some other relative.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

^^^Lol

Profile picture for nickifree
nickifree
•

Nope I gotta see the face. You pull that bag off and its Alfred E. Newman's sister.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement