tuscl

The Unknown Strippers

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
With apologies to the Gong Show, their face covering could be something more comfortable than a brown paper bag. Would allow women to moonlight as strippers with less risk to jobs and relationships, and of general harassment. Would you ever get a dance from a girl with nice eyes and a great bod, without seeing her face? I think I would. Anyone ever heard of a club trying this?

19 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I do it all the time at Club Ramadan. Except during Ramadan.
  • jevim
    11 years ago
    Never heard of it at a regular club. Have seen swinger's parties built around everyone wearing masks, though.

Yes, a dancer could tempt me even with her face covered. It's not like I'm running my fingers over her face...
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'd get a Lapdance by a stripper wearing a paper bag AND a New Orleans Saints jersey. Oh yeah.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    lol Slick!

I once got a lapdance (or 12) from a veiled belly-dancer type who worked @ Olympic Gardens in Vegas. I could only see her eyes, and for all I knew she had a full beard & mustache under there. But with a body like hers and with the moves she had, I really didn't care. As long as she didn't try to kiss me, that is.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Never!

How do you DFK thru a bag?
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    IDK. I *think* Savannah's has a masquerade night once a year or so, but it's only for like a half hour special stage show and the girls don't wear their masks all night. I can see how it could be interesting, but I think it wouldn't work well for developing regulars and that's where the money is.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    The clubs should have a night where the patrons wear paper bags. Better yet, Presidents masks. I get to be Lincoln.
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Id be john wilks booth !
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    lol
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Hahahahaha.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    My name is Mudd!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    No strip clubs in Iraq. :)
  • KingxGorilla
    11 years ago
    Frankly I wouldn't mind as long as they are getting my rocks off
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I don't know any club that's ever done anything like that. This wouldn't work at a club I'm a regular at, because even with the mask, I'd be able to figure out who they were anyway. One of my fantasies has long been to bang a girl wearing a mask and then take the mask off, just to see if the lady is as hot facially as her body. I just hope it don't turn out to be my mother, or some other relative.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    ^^^Lol
  • nickifree
    11 years ago
    Nope I gotta see the face. You pull that bag off and its Alfred E. Newman's sister.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion