tuscl

List of Favorite SC Activities

3LeggedMan
Chicago, IL
Friday, August 9, 2013 1:41 PM
Here's the activities I appreciate most at the strip club, mostly done in the VIP room: 1. BBBJ 2. DFK 3. DATY 4. HJ on bare unit 5. HJ over pants 6. Her sucking/biting my nipples 7. Me sucking/biting her nipples 8. Her kissing/licking my ears 9. Her kissing/licking my neck 10. LFK 11. Hugging/squeezing Any comments? I'm sure FS will be mentioned, but it's not an issue for me.

26 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'm definitely a fan of $8 waters. Nothing quenches my thirst and re-hydrates me faster and better than $8 waters.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Well, that's just sick. Do $8 waters give you wood? Or LDK events? Let's hope not. What do you REALLY like from your dancer?
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    AH! Forgot one. 3.1 FIV. The wetter the better.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Long walks while holding hands on the beach when the sun is just dipping below the horizon like so...Deep, passionate gazes into one another's eyes...That feeling you get when we finish each others' sentences...That's what I really like from dancers.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    1. Hour Champagne Rooms 2. 30 Minute Champagne Rooms 3. Drinking at the bar/taking to my friends 4. Other dances 5. Stage Dancing 6. When people I know come in 7. Talking to the bathroom attendant 8. Napping on the couch in the dressing room 9. Ordering pizza and sneaking it in through the back door 10. Harassing the owner
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    "Talking"*
  • 216OJ614
    11 years ago
    I'm not sure what DFK DATY LDK and LFK mean ... we need a TUSCL dictionary lol
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Good Sir, 216OJ614, there IS a TISCL glossary. Please scroll down to the bottom of the screen...viola!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I meant TUSCL.
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    216OJ614 dfk = deep french kiss daty = dining at the Y – cunninlingus ldk = limp dicked klown lfk = light french kiss
  • 216OJ614
    11 years ago
    Thanks I've been trying to guess on my own for a while but i couldnt figure it out
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Fuckin' whores in the ass. Especially txtittyfan's daughter.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I like flashing my naked unit off
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I like playing rock, scissors, paper. Seriously. I play it with dancers. If they win then they get to choose. If I win, I choose.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Eating sandwiches!
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    #2. Eating Pussy
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Numbers 2, 6 and 7.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    #1, #1.5, #1.75, #3.417
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Durrr !
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    1 & 2
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Playing with the dancers.
  • LordxBetty
    11 years ago
    hey 3leggedman you forgot #12 on your list, getting it in the ass from bouncers...MnnnnHeheeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Watching sports on TV Shooting pool Smoking pot Dealing drugs Listening to music Laughing at the hilarious DJ Bull shitting with TUSCL buddies Eating the free buffet Drinking favorite beverage And OH yeah, FUCKING.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Really!Who the fuck in their right mind would DFK or DATY a stripper?
  • Dacandyman
    11 years ago
    i like shadowcats list best but if i was a stripper Id prolly lik duomaxwells. I dont get why ldk is limp dick klown. it is not on the glassary and if it rly means that it is stupid. why would anybody wanna be a limp dick klown?? when i looked for ldk in the glossary i noticed the term juiced. juice did u get ur name cause u are always juiced??
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I also heard lap dance king but the other definition is a lot funnier.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion