tuscl

Why do dancers encourage touching/contact during lap dances?

Wednesday, August 7, 2013 4:17 AM
This is something I've never understood. Now, I think it's safe to assume that in most cases when you guys are getting lap dances, if you're touching the dancers body, you're the one who initiated it, NOT the dancer. But sometimes dancers will encourage you to touch them and although it's not the norm...every now and then they'll go as far as to put your hands on their body. This makes no sense to me. Why? Well, I think it's safe to assume that most dancers would probably prefer to avoid contact and limit touching as much as possible. They're servicing random people who enter a strip club and they have no idea where their hands have been before-hand. The only possible explanations I can think of is: A- They're hoping they will find a regular/returning customers. But let's be real guys, most people who visit strip clubs probably only go a few times a year, if that. Most people aren't like us. Most people aren't regulars or people who frequent strip clubs. So the chances of a dancer getting a returner customer is slim in my estimation. The only other explanation I can think of is B- They actually take pride in what they do and want to provide the best possible experience they can? Now I understand that if you have a favorite and you get dances from her on a regular basis she's a lot more likely to encourage touching and show you a better time. It only makes sense for her to do that because she knows she'll be getting money from you on a regular basis. I'm not talking about situations like that. I'm talking about when you meet a dancer for the first time and she's grabbing your dick, encouraging you to touch her, initiating kissing, talking dirty, etc. Now of course I'm not complaining about these things because it only makes the experience more enjoyable. But logically, it makes absolutely NO sense to me. I got some dances from this beautiful mixed race girl in Ohio last Saturday after the Pro Football Hall of Fame enshrinement ceremony and she did some of the things I described in the third paragraph(and no, this is not the first time this has happened). Although I know she wasn't, it really seemed like she was into it. Some of these girls deserve Academy Awards for their acting.

51 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    There's no problem with the logic. Get you to do more, enjoy more, but more.
  • Dacandyman
    11 years ago
    I rly like it when girls do that govkings so i dont rly care why. I wish more wouuld do that
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    It's because they need your hot sex on them stud......
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Was you wearing the walmart brand George Forman line of men's dress suits ?
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    It is very simple the more turned on you are the longer you will have her dance for you the more money she gets and the larger the tip. She may also like the contact herself. I think many girls like to be touched as much as we do.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Tired traveler- I get what you're saying, but you have to keep in mind pre pay is required in some areas. I live in Virginia and you have to pre pay for your dances here So therefore, there's no incentive/motivation for the dancer to get friskier as time goes on, hoping that'll get you to buy more dances, because she's already got the $ from you before the first dance has even started
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    If you prepay for two you can't decide after that to prepay for two more?
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    " But sometimes dancers will encourage you to touch them and although it's not the norm...every now and then they'll go as far as to put your hands on their body. This makes no sense to me." The norm depends on where you live. GoVikings, you need to flee the strip club wasteland of Virginia and visit Detroit.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Usually it has to do with them wanting more money thinking that if they encourage you to touch over then you will buy more dances. Sometimes they might be attracted to you, and they get turned on with you touching them all over.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Maybe they are hoping for a nice tip if they go above and beyond expectations.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    GV states, "But let's be real guys, most people who visit strip clubs probably only go a few times a year, if that." IMHO, I don't think this is true. At clubs where I would be considered a regular, I often tend to see the same customers there. And they are usually with the same dancers, just as my fave is with me. Is this always the case, of course not, but more often what I see.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Huh? So you are saying most regulars are regulars therefore most guys are regulars?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I happen to visit clubs that tend to be known for their extras. At these clubs, the gals are very touchy feely. They want you to know that if you have the dough then anything goes.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Dougster- No, you can't. Basically, they do a $50, 2 for 1 every 45 minutes or so. This is considered a 'special'. During this time, the girls circulate around the club for about 3 or 4 minutes and ask people if they want a dance. If you accept, you can go back and get 2 songs for $50. But you can only get this 'special' when the DJ calls it out, you can't just get it anytime you want. The rest of the options are so much $ for blocks of time. For example, 10 minutes for $100, 15 minutes for $150, and so on... ranukam- Yeah, it's possible that in some cases the dancers will be attracted to SOME of their customers. But most of the time, I don't think that's the case. jackslash- I understand what you're saying, but although I live in Virginia and that's where most of my clubbing is done, I've also been clubbing in 6-7 other locations outside of Virginia and most of the dancers haven't encouraged touching in those places either.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    That hasn't happened to me in a very long time. When it did happen it was in a club and city that I had never been to before. I assumed that it was her way of letting me know what was acceptable in that club.
  • segui
    11 years ago
    I think the instinct for men when looking at a nude hot lady dancing in front of you is to touch. If touching is allowed I can ask for more dances. If not, I usually felt boring and stop after two dance. Also the dance are enjoyable if you touch her while grinding you.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Wow, GV. You surely seem to have a canny ability to pick the worst clubs for low contact. I think txtittyfag can pick a heavy contact club better than you. Of course, a dancer encourages more contact to get more $$$. This action gets the customer to get more dances than he would without the contact. Anyone who can't see this is very naive or maybe even stupid.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    jabthehut- I'm going to ignore those shots you threw my way because the last thing I want is for this thread to turn into another flame war/back and forth between members. I can tell you're one of those people who doesn't read the entire thread before you post. You probably only read the initial question that was raised in this thread. Did you not see where I mentioned that in some areas you have to prepay for lap dances? If the dancer has already gotten the $ from you before the first dance has even started, there is no incentive for her to do anything extra like encourage touching or be more frisky than she usually would be because she's already got her damn money.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Sounds like shadow got lost
  • Longball300
    11 years ago
    Tough question........ they're human and horny......
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I thank go vikings was the first and last person that actually paid for rickyboys "system"
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I wanted to buy a copy of RickyBoy's "The System" but it was limited edition and demand was so high when it went on sale that the servers crashed.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Anyway, with NukeyBoy's upcoming "9 and 10 pickup system for strip club regulars" coming up in Vegas I may get a second chance...
  • wwpmi
    11 years ago
    I always thought it was because of all the guys in the joint offering her money, it was I and only I she had eyes for. She knows our time is limited so she wants all me and as fast as she can get me as she knows shortly our time will end and I will be gone. Well that is what I thought:)
  • bigman226
    11 years ago
    After getting friendly with a few, some of girls 'buy' into the idea of selling sex and are actually looking for the 'release' just like us. Or so I've been told. My stripper friends don't offer dances to guys they wouldn't date to help maintain the illusion of a non-transactional relationship.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Good thoughts you guys. Hopefully duo weighs in on this topic. This is why I wish more dancers posted on TUSCL. I'd love to hear their input on a subject like this.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    I think you might be over thinking. Either they do it because contact dances=more money, or because they're attracted to you and want you to touch them, or both. Did this happen to you recently? United we stand. Divided we fall.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Go vikings if that is your wish then go to the pink side fagface
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Staxwell- It did happen to me recently. And I think you're right, perhaps I am over thinking it. But this is where we discuss things, so I just wanted to get you guys thoughts on this.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    In order to convince you that the fantasy is worth spending more money on. If letting you play with her boobs gets her a bigger tip, that seems to be enough of an explanation.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Mr. Viking lies just a little to damn much
  • LordxBetty
    11 years ago
    Mnnnnnn Why are all these "Veteran" clubbers all of a sudden reeking of PLnesss???? mmnnnnnnnnn PL's everywhere....MMMMMMMMNNnnnnnnEHHHHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEE!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Bullwinkle is as big a fish as they come. Go read how a stripper told him "I love you" and the clown swallowed it hook, line and sinker. Oh yes, despite his claims that he is a genius when it comes to psychology... Hmmm... 'F' for epic FAIL!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Oh this is isn't a Bullwinkle thread? W/e. cut and paste above to thread that is.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    Good post. I've often wondered the same thing. I think it is a tricky combination of everything that has already been stated. I had a mind blowing GFE with a dancer that was new to me the other day. A stunner. She went much further than was needed to knock my socks off. I'm probably going back to see her today. I'll be taking a fat wallet. There is promise she will be my new fave in this club. So, I guess giving that extra mile will pay off for this one.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    I hear you, Vikes. I'm just wondering if you're really trying to get an understanding of why dancers do this in general, or if you're really just asking without asking: "this dancer gave me higher mileage than expected; is she attracted to me, or is it something else?". I've asked that question myself a few times, and if that's what you were really asking (without asking), I could share my experience with you. I wasn't trying to come at you like jester or anything (and that wasn't a shot at jester, he's just the guy who usually tells people their threads are pointless, as is their entire existence. Peace. No disrespect, jester.). No disrespect to your thread either, Vikes. Or to anyone here. I love you all. United we stand. Divided we fall.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Who won't want a lying theiving whore to be genuinely attracted to them?
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Yoda. He likes his strippers respectable, with hearts of gold. No disrespect to Yoda.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    "or if you're really just asking without asking: "this dancer gave me higher mileage than expected; is she attracted to me, or is it something else?". Lol, no. That's not what I was getting at. I know better than that. I genuinely wanted to know why dancers do this. If you notice, I mentioned at the end of the 4th paragraph that thus isn't the first time this has happened to me. Anyway, I think most of you understand the point I was trying to get across with this thread.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    Everything a dancer does is designed to get your money and has nothing to do with you. A truly great dancer can even make a strip club regular believe they like you, until you sober up. Monday I was chatting a long time fav. and she showed me 2 new diamond rings one of her regulars had bought her. I estimate they cost him over $2200 and yet he sat at a table while I drank with her at the bar and took her downstairs for a 15 minute room. Of course I am so special she let me know she had never had sucked a customer's cock before. Of course that's why I am unique lol. Me and the guy who spent $2200.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Alright, alright, I got ya.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    competition. if the other dancers allow/encourage it, then the dancer in question does it to keep pace. She doesn't know a priori if you will be a return or not, but doesn't want to risk gaining a reputation that she's lower mileage than the other option.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Man fuck yoda he is just like shadow a fuckin cunt
  • BenjiD
    11 years ago
    Don't question the system
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    The System - how to pay hookers for sex if you really so dumb you can't figure it out on your own - by RickyBoyDugan
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol......dude if it has a forward by Dougsta I will buy that fuckin book.......lol
  • curiositycat
    11 years ago
    They do this to get you hooked probably..ive had dancers do things to me and u can be sure I came back for seconds l. I think if they know you might have money..theyll take a risk to get you hooked. I have also told girls that I just want a regular dance and that they do nothing else because I dont need any fakeness since I just enjoy a beautiful woman on my lap..and theyll go right on ahead doing things. Sometimes reluctance makes them want to push the envelope I think
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    GV, I did read each of your three posts, as well as all the others, before mine before I posted The last thing you wrote was that of the places you visited outside of VA "most of the dancers haven't encouraged touching in those places either." You had started the discussion indicating that because of VAs pre-pay there is no reason for strippers to encourage touching. That would indicate that the clubs where you go don't have dancers that encourage touching. BTW, I wasn't denigrating your abilities, I was commenting on your luck because there are so many people on here claiming that girls are encouraging touching.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I think it's simply to make you a happy customer that will buy dances from her again if you return. In clubs where you don't prepay, I think it is to let you know it is acceptable thinking that will make you happy with her dances. The happier you are, the more you might pay her or buy.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    For those of us who frequent clubs in the COI, Detroit, and the old-school Seattle clubs, then hands-on dancers are the norm. I don't look into it. I don't question it. I dont analyze it. I just go with it. Personally, I feel that I've been spoiled by the clubs that I visit on a regular basis. Whenever I go to a club where there are no extras or the bouncers are checking up on you or the dancers don't allow two-way contact, I get up and leave. I'm not wasting my time or money if I feel I'm not getting what I want.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Magnum explained it short and sweet. They know we want them to seem horny for us.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion