tuscl

What's The Closest Drive To A Strip Club

Thursday, August 1, 2013 9:35 PM
From where I currently live, it's an 8 mile drive, 15 minutes, to the closest sc. Not bad.

22 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    27.2 miles. I have deer playing in my yard. :)
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    I have stayed at a hotel that was within walking distance of platinum plus in Columbia...nothing like clubbing until the morning then eating a delicious breakfast at Embassy!
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    My fave club is 2.7 miles away....about a 5 minute ride. No wonder I'm always broke.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    16 miles and a 25-minute drive. I used to be like lopaw, only closer. From where I live now, the closest club used to be 1.8 miles away. (It was subsequently closed and the building demolished.) When I first moved here, I joked with some of the dancers that lived in my direction: "If you want to make sure I come in to see you, pick me up on your way in. I can always walk home if I need to." Of all the dancers I did OTC with, the greatest number came from that club. Many would just leave early if it was slow and come over to my house.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Right on, Club_Goer.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    10 minutes.
  • LordxBetty
    11 years ago
    mmmmnnnn Over the Valley of Shaolin....
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    The closest club is 8.5 miles and about 15 to 20 minutes, but it's a nasty dive. I drive past it to my favorite club, which is 8.6 miles away.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Five minute drive to Bouzouki in Detroit.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    The closest listed club to my place is 7 miles, but the closest club I actually visit on any sort of regular basis is 11 miles, except that is somewhat complicated by the fact I need to take a toll bridge to get there that way.
  • big_d_2011
    11 years ago
    25 miles from Home but about 5 miles from Work.
  • bvino
    11 years ago
    4 miles to a dive when desparate. 12 miles to the next best one around and then only 1 mile more to three others right around. Just far enough to be slightly discrete.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I live about 3 miles away. 5 min drive
  • wwpmi
    11 years ago
    2.5 miles but not worth the drive. The closest club worth going to is about 157 miles south, worth the drive if you have the time.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I used to live less than 2.5 miles from one, shitty club plus I don't club much when I'm home.
  • bigman226
    11 years ago
    3 miles but it's so dead I only go to read whilst I drink my beer.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    50 miles. I live in a tiny little town. Drive everywhere unless I only need local supplies or just order online.
  • hizzle
    11 years ago
    Around 2 Miles in every direction there is one here. :)
  • nj_pete
    11 years ago
    25 miles, for a club of any sort of quality. 45 to better ones.
  • shanny72
    11 years ago
    All of tampa area clubs are less than 5-10 min from work. My go to is about halfway home...
  • chattguy123
    11 years ago
    where I used to live there was a club that was about a minute away...my wallet suffered the whole time i was there lol. I never knew what it was for about amonth and wondered why there were bright green lights. i just figured it was a liquor store or something until i drove farther down the road..
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    One of the people from one of my other online forums who I've got to meet in person lives in Lawrence, Kansas essentially up the street from the Flamingo Club, so the one time I went there with him, we walked. He apparently goes there a lot, if only because that's the closest bar to home.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion