tuscl

Wingman?

My SC visits are generally solo expeditions but have recently been wondering if having the occasional wingman along would add anything to the experience. Thoughts?

26 comments

• Clackport
    11 years ago
    It doesn't add anything for me, in fact it hurts my game a little bit, but I do have fun sometimes going with people for a bachelor party or something.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I use to have a wingman until Goose died.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ranukam: "in fact it hurts my game a little bit"

Just a little bit? You mean you are only able to score 8.5s and 9.5s versus your usual 9s and 10s?

What impact will this have when you put your "game" on display for your fellow TUSCL in Vegas (assuming anyone besides you shows up)?
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I fly solo in strip clubs. None of my friends (none of whom are in the "shirt from my back" category anyway) would understand were they to find out what I do, and none of the rest are cool enough to take along. :)

After 30 some years, I seem to be doing OK.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I usually go alone. Remember the the dancers are tho ones competing for your attention. They use the wing girl method. Ever been double teamed when they are trying to get you into vip?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    So slick is actually Tom Cruise?
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I enjoyed my couple of visits with my fave wingwoman, but short of that I prefer flying solo.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Going with people really changes the dynamic, it can still be fun but it's a different kind of fun.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I have met 30 of my fellow TUSCLers. It has never crimped my style. We always arrive in separate cars. ITC we swap stripper and strip club stories during slow periods with the dancers. A few of them have turned into true friends.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I go alone. I think another guy would slow me down.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @CrazyJoe-Just call me Tomás Cruz.
  • xpando
    11 years ago
    Wouldn't work. I lost interest fast and never seem to want to hang around in the club once I get a satisfactory dance.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I'm not a wing man. I'm a breast man.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Motor lol

I've only been a few times with others. Once was a bachelors party which took place last year and that was a great time.

So like most of you, I usually go alone
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    The only time I've brought a wingman recently was when my ATF had some legal issues, so I brought a friend who's a criminal Defense attorney and he gave free advice and then congratulated me for befriending the sweetest pussy ever.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    I always go alone when I am over there. Sometimes over here I will go with one or a few fellow hobbyists.

Those of you that fly solo, do you ever get talking to other guys or do you always keep yourself to yourself?
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ GMD: I'm just about like you, except I have less than 30 yrs. experience.

@ Jack, and Motor: I concur.

@ London: Even though I solo, I will chat with other customers in the club. Especially if they just got dances with a dancer I know or another I'd like to know about.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’m terrible at multitasking.

I like to focus on the dancers and the SC experience and can’t really monger and hold a conversation at the same time.

I enjoy SCing w/ others when I just want to hang and have some fun and not necessarily get my serious mongering on.

• mjx01
    11 years ago
    Depends on your goals. Having a wingman has cost me an OTC opportunity. On the other hand, I do miss clubbing with my one good friend when we'd frequency the same club.
  • snowtime
    11 years ago
    I have visited several clubs with different TUSCLers. It was always a good experience since everyone is there with a common plan. I have also visited clubs with a few non TUSCL friends and at times that was an awkward experience. I have always found that the other TUSCL members have helpful info on dancers, other clubs, etc. They also help to pass the dead time when the club is dead or you are forced to look at an unattractive dancer on stage. I used to go to clubs alone, but now find my trips with other TUSCLers are a much better experience. I have never felt compromised by these other people who are there for a common reason and respect each others time and space.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Wingmen always end up drunk in a ditch.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    For the most part I fly solo. Every once in a while I will go out with a colleague who just gets it, but that is it. For the most part it is easier to work my gig when I am alone. I also believe that strippers are less cautious with solo acts than with groups.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    That's like bringing sand to the beach. What are you gonna do,high five each other,fanny pat?
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I very much prefer to fly solo. Every once in a while it's nice to hang with someone or with a group, but then I know that I won't be focusing as much on the girls which is the whole reason I am there.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Mjx and Lopaw mirror my sentiments.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    I think the right kind of wingman would enhance the fun. They would have to be experienced clubbers with a good understanding of the matrix that is the SC.

I don't know anyone like this so I fly solo 99.9% of the time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion