tuscl

Wonder what's up with...

zipman68
the speed force!
Wednesday, July 24, 2013 5:03 AM
Our bud Bullwinkle. Mr. Moose was a pretty coo-el dude. Hope he's having a good time. And of course Farmerart. Really didn't appreciate the flurry of troll posts from our buds Juice and Dougsta. I have to admit that I found the shitstorm of post really funny! Still wonder how many of his escapades were fiction. And what is up with Alucard? He has been so low key! Believe it or not I think we all want Drac to express his individuality. Bring back feisty Drac! But keep the crazy PMs down to a dull roar. They aren't coo-el. And of course Juice. If the unfunny naysayers have driven Juice away that is seriously uncool. So uncool that the word uncool should be screamed. UNCOOL!!! There, uncool stated with proper emphasis. He is one funny dude. But let's encourage him to be old school Juice with the crazy punctuation and the OT conversations with himselves. Yep, Juice is so coo-el that "himself" should be plural. And to the tards (who shall be remain unnamed) who would characterize any of the above as sycophantic I say "actually read and TRY to comprehend my spirited defense of Juice". That dude is a real contributor to TUSCL. And if you're puzzled by my shifting styles of prose...it is called "being mercurial".

20 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    Vacation season, dude. Lots of folks posting much less than usual last little while. Don't worry, once September rolls in it will be, well, September again! :-)
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Juice probably doesn't have internet service in the VIP room he is sequestered in or his phone fell into one of dem ho's
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    If juicebox has gone elsewhere then our loss is now their loss.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Hey Zip, I'm just teasing, but "xeno" would fit your prose too.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Juice ain't been heard from since Shadowcat knocked him out. On Bullwinkle's profile it says he is taking a break. I'm not sure about Farmerart.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Too bad we couldn't lose the total moron ranukam instead.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Dougster has it right-vacation. Although Mr. Winkle's page does say he's taking a break. Juice shall return, like MacArthur.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Dougster and jabthehut- I 100% agree with you!
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    My guess is FA is just busy with Toronto sweetie
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Good to hear from you Mr. Moose. Hope all is well!
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Maybe Mr. Kat needs to apologize to Juice. :)
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Make the suggestion mo-head ;-) Or we could just FexEx Juice a bucket of the Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay and tell him to share whatever wackiness ensues. I hear strippers will do sick shit for that stuff!
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Well the vegetables are getting big in the garden these days. Maybe Juice is busy finding enough stripper holes to be filled by all his fresh cucumbers and zucchini.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    And his fag pal Snoopy
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    I too am missing comments from Bullwinkle and Farmerart. Those are a couple of class guys that contribute incredible insight to the discussion areas here. Silence from Juicebox is GOLDEN. People who write only to incite other people's emotions are not valuable in my sight. The jumbo ego belonging to that character causes damage to every thread he participates in. Which is why he's the charter member to my ignore list.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Farmerart is a big time business man and probably busy with that. Juice may be doing time. I believe Bullwinkle may be married and sometimes things pop up and there may be family/relationship issues that need to be tended to.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Seems like the people have spoken...juicecarton being gone has been bissful for fellow members! Now if only zippertard could disappear...
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I can actually read posts on here from everyone else without Juice posting tons of insane posts. Enjoy it while it lasts. If Juice isn't on vacation, he might be itching to post like crazy.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    ^HAHAHA sharkhunter...it is like a drug to juicecarton to post incoherently and useless dribble. He is probably on his computer right now struggling to keep his mouse from hitting the start a discussion thread
  • KingxGorilla
    11 years ago
    Frankly I miss Juices posts and his other personas, they spice up TUSCL, the fact that most of you have animosity towards Juice, Dougster, and Zip is comedy enough, I say just let these guys be them and you guys be you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion