tuscl

Shift Change

Monday, July 22, 2013 7:00 PM
I've noticed that lately I've started clubbing at a couple of clubs around 5-7 pm. Why? At these clubs, that's about when the shift change happens. I know that some dudes like the shift change because you can get some deals with the ladies whose shift is about to be over. I enjoy watching the ladies comein wearing their street clothes. I'm a sucker for a hot ass in yoga pants and these gals don't dissapoint. Some of them were born for Downward Dog. It was interesting to see some of the girls pull into the parking lot at the same time as me. With the money done of these ladies rake in, you'd think that they'd drive a nicer car. Not all, but some were driving some buckets. Just my observation. So for now, I think I'll continue to hit the club up around the shift change, if possible.

14 comments

• SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Depending on prior contact, some day shifters will go to dinner and discuss future OTC. Sometimes it's just a ploy to get a free dinner.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    "but some were driving some buckets" - spent it on drugs - spent it on unemployed bf - spent it on unemployed bf who spent it on drugs - spent it feeding her 10 kids (cuz no help for the baby daddies) - spent it on speeding/dui/etc fines although I do agree about the perks of shift change, twice as many girls to look at, maybe some looking to work overtime
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Only trouble with some clubs is that there is too big a gap during the shift change - too many day girls out and not enough of the night crew in yet.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    lopaw got it right. I love to see the dancers come to work too in street clothes...but the new arrivals can often take FOREVER to get ready. So the floor is dead.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    My experience in that subject has been a lot like Lopaw and Motorhead described. And, the street clothes I'd usually see dancers wearing into the club, wasn't flattering on them. One club I used to go to in L.A., the Strip Joint in Pomona, had an unusual floor plan for a strip club. It was a long narrow building. The front door was at one end, and the dressing room was at the opposite end. Dancers entering the building, in their street clothes, had to walk past the entire seating area to get to the dressing room. Customers could get a good look at the dancers coming in for the night shift and decide whether or not it was worth the wait for them to come out. Knowing what a big audience they had at that moment, you'd think maybe they'd dress better to attract attention. But none did.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I too have to agree with lopaw. Now at my favorite club, I arrive 20-25 minutes before they open. I do see some of the dancers in the parking lot but once inside it is a steady stream of dancers coming in for the first hour.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Interesting to check out their cars - one of my faves does no extras, has Roth IRA & a 401k worth well into 6 figures. She just bought a 2012 Audi A4. My ATF has a 2010 Maxima. Another dancer at the same club has a new Volvo. Two others I know don't have licenses and no cars. It's funny I always look at the dancers' parking lot and check out the cars and then look at the customers lot to try to estimate whether they'll be doing well that night. Not always accurate but a pretty good indicator.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Damn gawker, I have never seen separate parking lots anywhere.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I do agree that at many clubs the gap between day and night shift girls can leave one wanting more girls.
  • Moose42
    11 years ago
    Shift change can be tricky. In Baltimore's Hustler Club it was always fun, because at 6pm all the girls got on stage at the same time to show off for the crowd, and it also announced the beginning of 2-4-1 drinks. Now that I'm in OKC and go to Little Darling's I find shift change to be problematic, because that's when the night hospitality crew comes in and they do not allow as much fun as the morning crew. I found Hustler in Baltimore to be similar, save for one usher whom always helped me and let me have some fun.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ Shadow: I know that Cheetah's in Las Vegas has a separate employees (dancers, mostly) parking lot. The dancers also enter via a separate entrance from the customers. Their entrance is directly to the dressing room. Because of that, they don't have the opportunity to be seen on the floor in street clothes. (Also, they can't scope out the customers before deciding whether or not to sign on for the night, as a lot of dancers in small clubs will do .)
  • hizzle
    11 years ago
    I tell people that about Miami. The clubs don't close til 5am (some stay open even longer) so the 2nd string arrives at 9pm and the first string squad get there between 11pm-midnight. Mostly you just notice the numbers of girls double at those times.
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    There's a couple in South Florida that have "employee" parking, Cheetah WPB comes to mind. They actually rent space in the building next door for the girls locker room - so girls park over there. There's a little fenced walkway between the two buildings for them to shuffle back and forth. As far as the cars go, its a crap shoot here. The divey joints have a lot of bus riders, the next notch has car poolers in buckets, but the nicer clubs tend to have girls driving reasonable cars. And then the shift changes, it depends on the club/day of week. Like hizzle said, 5am-7am are typical closing times for a lot of clubs and a lot of them open at 11 or so. Some clubs still have a "shift change" around 7-8pm, but a lot of them are kinda staggered. For example girls can work 11-8, 5-2 or 8-5 or something along those lines. Others are less rigid and girls can come in whenever they want, they just pay higher fees the later they come in and have to work a certain duration. I'm indifferent with shift changes. Sometimes they're fun to go leave with a girl, shoot the shit with one while its slow, or watch them filter in. Other times I'll pass on an early shift opportunity and regret it when the next shift comes on or blow it with an early shift when the later talent impresses. I think I've kinda written it off as a wash - some clear benefits but also some obvious drawbacks.
  • LeeH
    11 years ago
    My favorite part about street clothes is realizing that there's no such thing as a stripper who is over 5'2". :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion