tuscl

Busted!!

bang69
North Carolina
I was clubbing with friends of mine down in Charleston SC. We had a few strippers at out table when a another stripper walks up with a very pissed off look on her face. And says I got you by the balls now ass hole. She hands a document to a friend of mine. We read it. he gets up to run out & the stripper grabs him & says. If your not the daddy then you shouldn't be scared to take a paternity test.

We all sat her & look at him & wondered what he was going to do. She then looK at me & says any thing goes $500. The stripper who is sitn next to me says to her. FUCK OFF BITCH HE IS MY UNCLE & HE DOESN'T WANT A CRACK HO.

I talked to my budy he told me that he is the strippers baby's daddy. So the lesson of this is. if you are going to do bbfscip with a stripper stay out of the clubs for a long time or find a different place to club.

15 comments

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    Bang-dude... Was your buddy Juice?
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Damn, that's a kick in the nuts right there... Another warning about bbfs. What's he going to do with this?
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    $500 for a crack ho. He got fucked twice.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Looks like the chickens have Coe home to roost.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    How do you spell PATERNITY suit? Does the stripper know his name? Can you imagine 18 years of child support? One more argument in favor of abortion on demand.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I tell im my name is Jimmy Jones and I only drink kool aid
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    You gotta find a girl who swallows the evidence.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    qawker - Is that for the customer or the dancer? :)
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Sure wish bang would provide an interpreter for his posts.
  • ArtCollege
    11 years ago
    Unless you're young enough to want kids, go to the doc for a snip snip. You'll still worry about STD, but not paternity.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    Good reason to have in club alter ego.

@artcollege: amen to that.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    @zip68 no he isn't juice.
  • Experimental
    11 years ago
    cool story bro
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?