tuscl

"Hi Sweetheart"

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Thursday, July 18, 2013 3:37 AM
After months of silence, my ex-ATF texted me, "Hi Sweetheart." This leads me to wonder why she is contacting me. Please help me to understand by voting for either A or B: A. She has come to realize that I am the only man she has ever loved. B. She needs money.

25 comments

• Clubber
    11 years ago
    On a wild hunch, I'll go with B. :)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    To act sorry - because she needs money.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    Clubber nailed it.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    I voting A due to my undying faith in true love. I think you should text back a marriage proposal! Let us know how that works out.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    She needs money
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    (JACK) GUESS WHO'S BACK? BACK AGAIN KRISTIES BACK TELL A FRIEND!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ lol
  • bigtimer23
    11 years ago
    Your jokeing right? B
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    Without doubt - A
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Cynics will say "B", but I kid you not. About 6 weeks ago I got a text from an ex-dancer I had not heard from in about 18 months. She retired from dancing about 3 years ago. I expected this was a prelude to a request for $$$$$ But never happened. Just wanted to say hi and catch up. Miracles never cease. Or it's my sparkling personality and unchallenged good looks.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I lime zips idea. Tell her you can't do any more dances until you are married to her
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Option C. She's pregnant and you might be the baby daddy. Ricki Lake!Ricki Lake!Ricki Lake!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol slick. That is hilarious when a woman brings like 5 guys on there for a dna test and there are no matches to their kid
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Ain't that the truth, Joe. Remember Springer and his security guard Steve?!? That show killed me.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Yep, Springer was one of those shows so bad it was good. But even the very bad you can get an overdose of.
  • mrrock
    11 years ago
    C: she needs $$ REALLY bad
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    B.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Steve wilkos show. He doesn't back down from anyone. I wouldn't want to be a pedo on his show
  • warhawks
    11 years ago
    B. It's almost a lock that it's super slow in the club and she isn't making any money, so she's scrolling through her contacts and sending out texts, hoping someone will bite. Sorry, but that's the most logical explaination.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @motorhead: Nah, she's just playing the *long* game. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’ve had the pleasure of meeting jackslash in person and I always read his posts. jack is a very smart guy and has a facetious sense of humor – I’m 99% sure his option “A” was him being his usual witty/facetious self. BTW – I do think the dancer was genuine in coming to her senses and realizing what a great catch Mr. slash is :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    A dancer saying “hi” out of the blue is usually 99.9% of the time about $$$ IME – whether it’s in the short or long run as gmd stated
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    gmd beat me to it... @motorhead: she's just playing the *long* game B 99.9% confidence
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    I don;t think any of us here mind handing cash over to a dancer. What most do mind is the lack of a return on ones "investment". That's sort of life in general. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @Clubber: +1
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion