tuscl

what makes a gal a good stripper?

Thursday, July 11, 2013 2:33 AM
Besides looks of course what things make a Stripper attractive to you? For me I find when a gal makes me feel handsome and desirable but without too much encomium is what I like. Also when a dancer is gentle and not pushy about a dance. If they talk and sit with me for a good ten minutes first I'm much more likely to get a dance. What is it that makes a gal good to you?

26 comments

• londonguy
    11 years ago
    A great face and body together with a nice personality, a girl that is prepared to spend a little time with me instead of the boring 'wanna dance" intro. I like dancers that introduce themselves by name and then ask me mine.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Londonguy nailed it.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I have to agree with Londonguy, but in addition, I'd add the ability to attract attention to themselves without trying too hard. I've seen plenty of strippers who maybe don't have it all in the looks department who nevertheless seem to get everybody's money. If stripping were a sport, the announcers would probably call it intangibles.
  • 9em1
    11 years ago
    Eye contact on stage is nice too
  • Rod8432
    11 years ago
    Encomium? Damn, 9em1, the things I learn on a site like this. I love it... Encomium: Glowing and warmly enthusiastic praise. Latin, from Greek enkōmion, from en in + kōmos revel, celebration
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    A tight, pussy, tight ass and big dick suckin lips
  • 9em1
    11 years ago
    @rod8432 I am a logophile, a lover of words. The word seemed to express the idea I was trying to convey well.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Some big Titties to suck on
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I am a lover of labias.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    In addition to some of the above, a dancer who is a good sport, wins high praise from me (short of encomium, though). I've often had to decline dances with various dancers because I said, "I'm here to see _______ tonight." A few times their response has been, "I know _______. She's a nice girl. Have a good time with her." That makes me feel great.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ 9em1: You appear to be new to TUSCL. Welcome aboard. If you're a logophile (that's now two new words I've learned from you), pay attention to farmerart's posts when he makes them. He has a vocabulary beyond belief! And, he's a fantastic storyteller.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Easy, a beautiful Asian.
  • big_d_2011
    11 years ago
    After looks, it is her personality and the ability to connect with me. Yes, I know I am in a club with half naked women but it is nice when a dancer actually attempts to get to know you and can carry on a good conversation. If she has the look, personality and gives me my money's worth... She is a keeper for me.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    So...I guess I'm the only one who considers "grope friendly" to be among the criteria for a "good" stripper...?
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    GMD, I take grope-friendliness into account, but I'm also inclined to respect the comments made about social skills. An inclination towards allowing DFK and DATY go a long way to win me over. The GFE is the key!
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    GMD- I also take that into account, but the fact of the matter is, if a girl doesn't have social skills, I don't want to grope them no matter how grope-friendly she is.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    A nice german and i will lDK
  • ime
    11 years ago
    Encomium I haven't heard that word in years. There is a Led Zeppelin tribute album with that as a title Encomium: A Tribute to Led Zeppelin. Has some decent bands on it stone temple pilots, rollins band. Now i'm gonna need to dig through my boxes of CD's to see if i can find it. The STP cover of Dancing Days is great.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    A nice *genuine* smile. Easy going and doesn’t take herself too seriously. Understands men and their needs.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I'm starting to feel like a lot of these tbreads just repeat themselves over again
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    Personality. Certain minimums in the looks (face/body) and mileage calculation have to be met, but a bad personality is a total deal breaker regardless of any other factors.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    ^^^after reading the "mileage calculation" my mind imagined a guy sitting in the strip club looking around then putting numbers into one of those graphing calculators.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    -Serious about making money. -Is happy with emptying your wallet by lap dancing, isn't obsessed with trying to get big tips or money just for her fake affection for you. -Comfortable with a gentle touch pretty much anywhere the t-bar doesn't cover. -Can manage her money and has emergency savings. -No drama about you having other favs, or anything else. -Nice bonus: is comfortable with being kissed and licked on the nipples. -Even nicer bonus: will dance OTC and give good discounts for multiple hours of dances.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Esta....they do
  • 9em1
    11 years ago
    I noticed today that physically, some Nepethne Nipples, you know, the ones that are not monstrously huge but not tiny teeny, the kind that stick out a bit and make it easy to brush your lips against, maybe more, pending the club is very effective at attracting me.
  • Dain
    11 years ago
    What wins me is a girl enjoying herself. When she cums or just juices up, I want to do her again. Before that, eye contact from the stage is ver attractive. I also like to see actual dancing to the music.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion