tuscl

Messed up club favorite

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
I am seeing a favorite in a local club who is a mess in almost every way. She has steel rods in her back; was formerly a heroin addict and is now on methadone; was pimped out by her own mother as a teenager for dope; served several months in jail; and may go back to jail soon for violation of her probation.

But more important, she is beautiful and has perfect little tits. ;)

73 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    Really sounds like the perfect girl for you, RickyBoy.

Did you use The Sytem to win her over? If so where did you purchase the white three piece polyester suit you wore during the process?
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    So whats your intentions with this girl? Be nice to her? Take advantage of her situation?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Rick thinks that exploiting drug addicts shows his mastery and triumph in our capitalist system. He is very much like Payer11 in that regard.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Dicky! At what price? Unless you look like Alucards asshole,you can do better than that.Sorry couldn't resist.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Hey, RickyBoy, I wanna try out The System so I too can score chicks like that. Now, I've never tried The System in the field before so I was wondering if you could provide a few tips for me -

a) what is good dive club for a newbie to The System to start practicing in?
    b) what kind of shoes are best to wear with the white 3 piece polyester suit?
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Yes wear do you ship for your bum suit and Ty look
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Think they should make a video game out of the RickyBoy's strip club adventures, call it "Lesiure Suit RickyBoy".
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Did I mention that she is beautiful and has perfect little tits?

The bad news is that she is playing hard to get. She is in that whole "I'm turning over a new leaf - getting my life back together" phase and flatly refuses to do p4p. No doubt that her childhood experiences also factor in. She also has a regular day job, so she is not completely without other income.

Mikeya, obviously I intend to take advantage of her situation. I'm just going to have to wait until she slips up or becomes desperate for the money. It will happen eventually, it always does in these situations. ;)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Man, RickyBoy has gone FULL PAYER11 aka FULL RETARD.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    DickyDoo! If you own a Ferrari and it keeps breaking down where are you youngster.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Rickboy sounds like he is a pedo...his girl's description sounds like a 12 year old school girl
  • ime
    11 years ago
    Maybe it's time to find a new favorite. waiting for her to slip up so you can take advantage of her is just to way to predatory, or at least for me, but maybe i'm a pussy in that sense.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Rick thats the same system the Catholic priest used on all those little boys ass wholes....did you little ricky learn that from your father ? Hmmmmmm ?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Ricky wants to think of himself as predatory, like all the sharks in the world of NY high finance that he sees in the club. Closest he can one though is paying a heroine junkie for sex. Just a bit smaller "accomplishment" I would say. But the best he can do as he is a mere poser in that world.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Rickboy aka payer11
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ lol
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    The inmates are clearly running the asylum now. ;)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    You let us know when your system can do a but better than paid sex with heroine addicts, Leisure Suit RickyBoy.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Another potentially good thread bites the dust. A lot of guys around here have had various interactions with colorful girls in the clubs, but instead...

This is the year of the fraudulent and envious trolls I see. Cool! :)
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago

"Another potentially good thread bites the dust"

Rickboy you thank your so smart but you look so stupid Fag
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Yo Ricky-boy...your post is seriously uncool. Your chasing some poor girl with rods in her back and life problems above and beyond those of even a typical stripper. It would be one thing to go to the club and use yo' groovy system on her to get an extra special lap dance. But dude...don't inject yourself into the life of some girl with that many problems.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Soooo, you're taking advantage of a girl that was legitimately raped as a child and you're justifying it by saying that she has "perfect little tits" . Oh, and then everyone else is envious of you. You're probably one of those people that would go to Thailand and fuck a 12 year old.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Don't forget the beautiful part duo. Perfect little tits AND beautiful. ;)

But this girl is well into her 20s and no tender little daisy either. She's already tried to run two OTC bait and switch games on me, along with an all too obvious romance hustle. No doubt that she has relieved more than a few suckers over time of their excess cash. Once the games start, all's fair...
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Oh Ricky your so fine,your so fine you blow my mind.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    "But this girl is well into her 20s"

That's what all pedos say rickyboy.......fuckin 12 year olds ant kool bro
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    She probably stopped being a "tender little daisy" sometime around the forced prostitution part of her life, but maybe I'm just being silly.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    From heroin addiction to methadone addiction? Sounds like progress. Better hurry!
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    ^Nah, I don't like them drugged up and heroin in particular is some pretty bad stuff. And it is indeed progress as it has kept her off of heroin for quite some time. But the methadone itself is not cheap and she is paying for it as she goes, so it could be the best of both worlds...
  • ime
    11 years ago
    rick why even set up OTC. the way you talk you might as well just get a chloroform rag.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Rick seriously thinks people are envious of the fact that he pays heroin addict for sex. Yes, this what we are dealing with folks! Could your head get any further up your ass Rick?
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    To be precise, I am trying to work out the sex thing and she is a methadone addict now. ;)

Actually fraudster, I think you are envious of anyone around here who has real stories to share. All of this posting you do, under various aliases, is what you do to fill your abundant free time, while others do what you can only criticize.

If you want to earn the right to criticize any actual contributor to this forum, then feel free to post stories about your socially conscious strip club adventures. I'll wait with baited breath. ;)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Yep, all the people in this thread criticizing you are just jealous and/or aliases of mine. Guess that is the answer toy question above whether your head could get further up your ass. Guess it just did.

Don't worry though, just smile, mention trolls, and try and joke about it and I'm sure you can fast talk your way out of this one.

Game over for the RickyBoy.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    "But the methadone itself is not cheap"

what the fuck man !!! You supplying 12 year olds with drugs then fucking them....your just fucked dude
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    ^No fraudster, I specifically meant you and Joe Corporate, who at the time were the ones clogging this thread with the usual nonsense.

As far as opinions from contributing members, it is what it is. They can feel free to agree, disagree, whatever. It helps when they can share stories of their own activities as context. :)

So anyway, anything else to add on socially conscious strip clubbing? How about the club scene in Seattle? Anything at all besides ankle biting other members at a 10-20 post per day clip? ;)
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    "she is a methadone addict now. ;)"

What's up with the smiley face ? You fuckin happy you destroid this girl's life with meth ?...I guess that means more jail bait tight ass for rickysickboy
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Rick squirming like a fish out of water... Too funny! busted!
  • KingxGorilla
    11 years ago
    Rick you sir, may as well be a rapist at this point...
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    She's playing hard to get and he's trying to mac. Sounds likd the strip club verdion of a player. Common enough. Is some nerdy guy a rapist if he befriends and tries to swoon a girl who is trying to let go of her past problem (of rape, addiction prostitution whatever else problem you csn think of), no. It certainly makes him a dog and a possibly a lowlife, but as long as he doesn't oversteps the girl's request of no sex, under law he's not a rapist just a dirty dog. A lot of you gentlemen are. Ever stop and think, why all these exotic dancers allow sex? You probably do know they have a problem in their life. Maybe you dont know the detaila but you know there's a problem. Yet still as long as you stick that dick in that problwmatic pussy, your no better than rick because you dont give a fuck about her problems, you just want to cum.

Is it right, I'm not at liberty to say but its still done. Rick just happens to know in detail her problems. If that same atf all you guys fuck gave you her life story, and it was pretty problematic, would you still fuck her like rickyboy? Yeah and some of you already been there done that. Why? Because she's hot (to you) and your dick is hard. So lets not be hypocritical here folks. Rick is just different because his girl just has a rod in her back
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    She's playing hard to get and he's trying to mac. Sounds likd the strip club verdion of a player. Common enough. Is some nerdy guy a rapist if he befriends and tries to swoon a girl who is trying to let go of her past problem (of rape, addiction prostitution whatever else problem you csn think of), no. It certainly makes him a dog and a possibly a lowlife, but as long as he doesn't oversteps the girl's request of no sex, under law he's not a rapist just a dirty dog. A lot of you gentlemen are. Ever stop and think, why all these exotic dancers allow sex? You probably do know they have a problem in their life. Maybe you dont know the detaila but you know there's a problem. Yet still as long as you stick that dick in that problwmatic pussy, your no better than rick because you dont give a fuck about her problems, you just want to cum.

Is it right, I'm not at liberty to say but its still done. Rick just happens to know in detail her problems. If that same atf all you guys fuck gave you her life story, and it was pretty problematic, would you still fuck her like rickyboy? Yeah and some of you already been there done that. Why? Because she's hot (to you) and your dick is hard. So lets not be hypocritical here folks. Rick is just different because his girl just has a rod in her back
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Omg ! Stop this double posting bull shit or im going to ban you fucker !
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Shut up juice. My wifi is shitting all over me. I cant help it
  • KingxGorilla
    11 years ago
    well Rick is just A Thirsty Dog then...
  • ime
    11 years ago
    Trying to get off drugs, and stop hooking isn't what I think of when a girl is playing hard to get. In Ricks case it could be because we don't know the personal dynamics. Just seems more like hoping for a girl to fail so he can have a chance to fuck her. Once again to each his own, we all have to live w/ ourselves and our decisions.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Esta you keep telling yourself that.....lol.....whatever.......mr attention seeker
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Easy juice
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I think non-extras but hot dancers can still pull down a couple grand a month without too much trouble. With that plus straight job $$$, what makes you think she's going to have to do P4P?

Since their are plenty of women who seem comfortable with P4P, I don't find the idea of being with one who's not comfortable very attractive. When I've had favs who got in a bad $$$ situation, we've done long, OTC non-extras lap dances. They give me a good discount over what it would cost for the same amount of time ITC. But they get a big lump sum that gets them over the hump. Win win.

That said, if P4P is what you want, I'm not sure it's kindness to say "no, it's better for you to end up sleeping in the park because doing P4P with me would bring up traumatic memories for you."
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Ilbbaical, are you a female perhaps. That kast sentence got me wondering
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Well if I do have a pussy you're certainly not getting any, Staf. That why you're asking?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Great insights into RickyBoy's clubbing MO.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Strippers don't mind taking money from male PLs and we try to get what we can from female PL strippers. We can't be bothered with her situation just like she doesn't care about ours. A stripper doesn't refuse to take money from her customer knowing he is married with kids and is spending money on her that means the kids might miss a meal.

What is wrong about a customer paying a stripper for sex knowing she was a victim of rape and was pimped out by her mother (who is a female, duo?)
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    This thread really tells you what RickyBoy is really like. Have a look beyond the act he puts on.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    A true RBD classic.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    RickyBoy's true colors!
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    Ha ha! Thanks for bumping. I haven't seen this ass clowns post yet. It explains more about this dumbf$&k's behavior, and the infinity to hunchback heroin addicts.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Ferraris are reliable compared to Lotus's but they cost a lot more to buy and maintain to the level they require. That's why I have sex with 7's and 8's instead of 10's: cheaper price of admission and maintenance!
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    Not when your a successful business man. That requires only the best of breed as you graduate up the ladder of success.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Fuck that faggot RickyBoy!
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Wait so this one in every three deal is because one in every three strippers are doped up...ok. that's interesting...hmmm. well I'm a student of the System, better get the piss test kit out.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    The true RickyBoy at his finest!
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Lol!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Another great thread brought to you by the faggot RickyBoy!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Kind of contradicts what RickyBoy said in the thread on SW:

RickyBoy: " I don't pursue new girls, vulnerable 6s with little ability to earn, girls who are drugged up or others who are easily preyed upon, "

Then again the fact that RickyBoy is constantly lying is unlikely to generate a Fox New Alert now isn't it?
  • JimGassagain
    3 years ago
    Predatory bacon!!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Wow Rick. You must be proud to coerce yhe most desperate and vulnerable hookers. So someone that fucked up and you still have to coerce her to fuck you for money. Keep bragging
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Damn we need juice back here.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    Mr. Dougster said => “ Then again the fact that RickyBoy is constantly lying is unlikely to generate a Fox New Alert now isn't it?”

A guy that lies about his fictional wife leaving him as sole caregiver for his fictional children just so he can weasel out of a fight with Mr. Daddillac will lie about anything and everything.

That said, I think we have found a thread where Mr. Dugan really is honest. I think he was very much trying to pursue some poor drug-addicted woman with rods in her back and a sad sad life. Then he started lying by trying to make himself look like less of a douchebag predator when other people pointed out how fucked up his behavior was.

I can’t believe I missed this thread. This is some fucked up shit. Even for Mr. Dugan.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I just can't picture a hooker like that being attractive. Yet he has to coerce even her....
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    This is funny, because it goes against Rickyboy’s claims that he only does otc with low volume dancers. This thread seems to go against that grain.
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Dumpa load on Rickydoogooder
  • detroitCLIENT
    3 years ago
    somebody is going to need a lawyer over this
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion