tuscl

How far does your friendship go with strippers?

Tuesday, July 2, 2013 8:29 AM
Besides the fun in the club and P4P dates out of the club, do you keep a friendship with your girl through calling and texting?

30 comments

• SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Why would anyone try to be friends with a dancer? It can only lead to your wallet being drained.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Yes, with my ATF and CF.
  • ButterMan
    11 years ago
    Yes I text and talk with a few. Nothing too serious. I find that if they trust me to the point that they are willing to meet me for drinks or lunch somewhere they are more likely to do OTC. Mainly because they know if safe, won't hurt them and not a cop. But this can sometimes lead to me recieving a text or call asking for a favor of some sort. It's best to offer these "favors" in exchange for some OTC alone time.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    My ATF and I are friends; we've known each other over 2 years IIRC. We've gone out a few times. She'll text me every now and then with personal issues she has too. Her 'back up' dancer and I are friends as well; we're FB friends but I haven't seen her OTC. But in general I don't want to get involved with dancers OTC at all. Too much trouble and they're all flakes.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I'm about the same as tlkDo. I mostly text and email with dancers I know, even when I'm not going to the club to see them. An occasional lunch or dinner out with them. Many of those are only because they happen to live close to me. Although, I did drive 60 miles to meet a dancer for lunch back in January.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    No. What's the point?
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I have three strippers that I call, text, and even Facebook " friend" including my ATF. My ATF and I share a birthday ( only 40 years' difference) so we've celebrated together. I used to spend more time with her but her BF got released so most of our contact is at the club with an occasional OTC. Another fave is currently not working and she's living at her Mothers apartment and I've been there a few times but its awkward at best what with the open drug use and dealing. The third is really just a good friend and she offers/allows no extras, but we do enjoy each other's company. She is a more classical beauty and is college educated and makes it clear that she doesn't fuck most of her friends - only a select few & I ain't one of them.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    Pretty much what superdude and rick said. Relationships with strippers are throw-away relationships. After a couple of hiccups for me I am now firmly in this camp.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    Friends and money rarely mix well in any scenario. How can someone be friends built on a foundation of money as the main driver. Impossible and downright depressing when I have tried. As a few others have posted on TUSCL, I'm starting to lean towards skipping the phone numbers and OTC and simply keeping everything ITC from now on.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    Not very far outside the club. The only real relationship I had with one away from the club was one of my old favorites, in pre-Facebook days, would send out email to her email list letting her fans know when and where she was dancing. I was there her last official dancing day, as she ended up with a real world job. But that didn't amount to much, in the end. There are some current dancers whose profiles I have seen on Facebook, but for now, I do not desire to have them as friends. I think one of them, were we to be Facebook friends, would bomb me with messages and I don't want that.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I'm going on 3 years living with her and her mom
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… Why would anyone try to be friends with a dancer? It can only lead to your wallet being drained …” Words from a very wise man IMO. Dancers go to the SC *to make money*; not to make friends with the custies. They see custies as ATMs or wads of cash – pretty much that is it. Interacting w/ a dancer outside the SC is just taking the hustle OTC – her interest in you OTC is the same interest in you ITC – YOUR $$$. Of course there are “exceptions” – but I believe the above is definitely the norm.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    If I was on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire I would phone a friend a stripper and see what she says.
  • canny
    11 years ago
    I'm spending the night with one and her girlfriend this weekend and I'm not paying them one penny. I'm only taking them out to dinner and then back to my place. We've been friends OTC for over a year now.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    There have only been 3 strippers that have transcended from the role of stripper to friend. These 3 are the only strippers that have known my real full name, phone number, address, etc. They are the only ones that I have ever seen OTC for other than P4P. They are the only ones that have ever bought me presents or taken me out. They are the only ones that have introduced me to their family members. They said that I was a friend with stripper benefits.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I have been friends with a few dancers in the past and at least one has my phone number, maybe more if they didn't lose it. One apparently lost it and after I refused to give it to her again, I guess she got the message that she wasn't hooking back up with me again. I was afraid she wasn't joking about showing up at my front door sometime. Fortunately she must not have realized she could get copies of her old cell phone records. I think it's possible but not sure. Apparently she forgot my last name and the city I live in as well. I once used to hang out with one dancer or another after strip clubs closed at 2am or visited them on Sunday when they weren't working. I was not paying them anything when I was doing all that. I was pretty care free back then not at all concerned about where I was going. I vaguely remember one girl, not a dancer, took me to several bars that I didn't even know existed when I moved to the small town I live in now. I do not even remember with whom. If she was a dancer, I wouldn't have known. She could drink though. Actually I was worried about getting an std from the dancer I hadn't seen in two years. I called her a nympomaniac, not to her face, and she is the only one I ever called that. She is the only one who begged to have sex with me. Or asked me so many times she got annoying about it. I think she might have been a bit obsessed or crazy. I had to wonder if she did that with other guys. She did tell me she liked me better than any other guy she ever met and then said that was really saying something. A scary compliment.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I do the usual. Take the kids to the park, ice cream socials, trips to the day spa, coupon Wednesday, and soccer Saturday. The usual.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    I have been seeing ATF about five years. We have a good relationship. Sessions are set up via texting. She is entirely a text person and not much small talk. At session she is very personable, intelligent, cheerleader personality. I would describe her as a mistress / SB. Her performance in bed is superior and she has a nice tight one. She does not have time for dinner afterwards as has to get back to husband and family. Not a problem for me. Once the sex over I am done.
  • victor2
    11 years ago
    I have been in touch through phone, text and email with my one ATF for 10 years. This was for fun outside dates, lunches, dinners, traveling plans and joining her for family events. Unfortunately, this is coming to an end.
  • victor2
    11 years ago
    I have been in touch through phone, text and email with my one ATF for 10 years. This was for fun outside dates, lunches, dinners, traveling plans and joining her for family events. Unfortunately, this is coming to an end.
  • Experimental
    11 years ago
    Thankfully a few other guys have expressed this very sentiment, but no I do not keep a relationship of any kind with any stripper save p2p. The first p stands for once we're done, I don't have to listen to your SS for awhile until I want some more of the second p.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    About halfway down her throat.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    If I met and know them outside the club, pretty decent. If I meet them inside the club - not so well.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Only two for casual conversation. The SB I still text and call, and she texts and calls me, periodically. The other, who won't meet OTC and won't do anything ITC, but who took pity on me (and did *not* take advantage of me) when things were FUBAR and helped me get my perspective back. All the rest I talk to just for the purpose of setting something up.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    As far as they would like it to go, within my set limits.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    It's a good thing that you have boundaries with them, alutard, else they would probably all fall deeply in live with you/ and want to date/marry.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Unless it's with someone who lives far away, a friendship with someone involving zero (non-business) face time seems fake to me.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Depends but I much rather stick to either fucking of being friendly INSIDE the club
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Being friendly doesn't necessarily mean the same as being friends.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I know that ilbbaicnl. That is why I said it
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion