tuscl

Lifespan Of An ATF

It's almost been a year since I first hooked up with my current ATF. Thinking about this got me wondering about past ATF's. I don't think that I've had an ATF for more than 2 years.
This made me wonder even more. Do ATF's have a lifespan? Does it get to the point where you start to see your relationship with your ATF as almost conventional or even mundane? I don't know.
Maybe some of the more experienced members have better insight into my musings.

20 comments

• boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    My longest was only 8 months or so. Eventually I get bored or somebody new comes along.

Thinking about hitting up the old 8 month atf again though as I do miss her blow jobs.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    ATFs are not like a pair of pants. As the acronym implies, you can only have one. You can have many favorites. Even at the same time but only 1 All Time Favorite. Having said that, gridget and I lasted 8 years.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    You are very correct, good sir. What would be a better term to use? Current Favorite?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I'll buy that. :)
  • stenton1
    11 years ago
    I've had an ATF last over 2 years, and one that lasted 2 months. You can only have one ATF at a time, but it helps to have a B team standby, which many times will be promoted when the ATF shit hits the fan. It's not a matter of "if", then it's a matter of "when".
    It's a highly volatile hobby, but when you circulate between clubs, you are always a new face to the dancers.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I suppose I should call Christie my ATF, although I think of her as my ex-ATF. She is not my current favorite, but she lasted about 2 years. When I first saw her on stage, with her long blonde hair whirling around her, I thought that if I ever could have sex with her I would be completely happy. But after banging her a couple hundred times, I know that's not true. Sex with the same woman becomes routine, and her problems with alcohol and pills and anger took their toll.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ZeroHedge?
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I'll start a new thread on the subject of terminology: Proper use of the terms ATF (all time favorite), and CF (current favorite).
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    ATF relationships go bad when either the customer wants more than she's willing to give (sex), or the dancer wants more than the customer is willing to give (money). Mine has been going about 2 years and so far so good!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    3 years!
  • mrrock
    11 years ago
    Almost 2 years for me but there is definately ups and downs!
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    If you're talking about how long we were doing the nasty, mine lasted almost three years. However, I suspect she'll retain the title of "All Time Favorite" for quite some time, even if I never see her again. She's gonna be hard to top.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    yes, CFs have a lifespan.

• Clubber
    11 years ago
    In another topic, I mentioned my ATF of over 13 years. She;s not danced in about 7-8 years, and I've seen her perhaps a 1/2 dozen times during those years. Only a couple have come close to replacing her as my ATF, but they never could since they were not Asian.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I never got tired of a fav, but my favs don't last that long before they quit dancing or otherwise disappear.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I always check for the expiration date on her G-String
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Lifespan for me is 1 SC visit
  • victor2
    11 years ago
    Lifespan for me was 10 years . Time with my ATF was always great! A few months ago complications grew overwhelming and I discontinued the relationship. It was very difficult because I had very deep feelings. The aftermath is that we still friends. I think she now understands what went wrong with us. Hopefully we will always remain platonic friends. She is an exceptional and great person.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    ONE visit, Papi? Where's your sense of commitment? Vendors give better deals to regular customers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    ^ I have too much love to give for just one girl – I feel it’s only fair to the other ladies that I spread it around :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion