tuscl

Ever been approached by a "Young Hottie" outside

Ever been approached by a "Young Hottie" outside the club environment? In my travels I have been 'hit on' by much younger women in normal every day situations. While it does not happen often because I am not in many social situations that allow that to occur it does occasionally happen to this old, fugly, slightly over weight guy. I actually asked a twenty something very hot young woman who is just a flirt friend if these women were actually attracted to old farts like me. Her answer surprised me a little. She said that yes many youngish women are turned on by middle aged guys.
My questions to the group are:
1] Has this happen to you?
2] Do you hit that?

27 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    What a ridiculous question. Many girls who are young and attractive just love to flirt and will do it pretty much every opportunity they get with anyone. I worked with this one girl like that, and I don't think I can recall her flirting being down for every more than a minute.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Only in my dreams.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I hate it when that happens. :)
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Tiredtraveler! Don't read into more than is warranted.All she asked you for was jumper cables.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Ask me that question when I'm old, fugly, and slightly overweight.
  • victor2
    11 years ago
    A fancy car will attract some attention and mitigate some old fart characteristics.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Not long ago at my local watering hole. I entered late evening after work. There is a patio outside. Three young people were siting there, sort of a Birkenstock group. Just a quick hello was I passed them. A bit later, one of the girls came in and asked if there was a place open near by were a bottle could be purchased. I couldn't think of but one place, but someone else said they were closed after 11PM.

Anyway, she sits beside me and we had an interesting conversation, including sex topics, for about an hour. She was somewhat hands on, but being my local spot, I certainly didn't think it worth the risk to try anything.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Try entertaining your 16 yo daughter's hot 16 yo BFF for 2 hours while you wait for your daughter to get home. Bonus BFF lacks a father figure at home.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Oh what evil lurks.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    @shadowcat ew

• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    No it does not happen to me much.

Most women rather be approached or flirted w/ rather than doing the approaching/flirting/hitting-on – IMO.

Many women do like attention and like to play around w/ the idea that their sexuality gives them power – so some may indulge in getting attention and feeling sexually powerful by flirting w/ men just to see their reaction.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    most likely just sport flirting.

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Shadow! I think you owe Duo a tee shirt.
  • sinclair
    11 years ago
    If you look at America, many young people are growing up in single parent (most of the time mother-only) homes nowadays. Lots of women have "daddy issues". They haven't had a father figure in their life so they are curious about older men. Secondly, the whole sugar daddy concept is going mainstream with the poor economy and lack of jobs for young people. Young women know older men have coin to spend and are thirsty for young snatch.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I don't much go to bars anymore, but the last time I went to a regular bar a few weeks ago, there was a couple 20-something girls, one a blonde and one a redhead, hitting on me and my friend, both of us 40-something. To be honest, it felt really awkward because I had no idea what they was talking about half the time. OTOH, they were unquestionably cute.
  • canny
    11 years ago
    It happened to me last month.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Cheer up Shawdow! In a couple of years you can offer her $100 for sex. I'm sure she will ooh and aah over it like the others.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    And if you're lucky, the girls father will have the same feelings for your daughter.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    mikeya - That was 20 years ago. She has her own 16 yo now and looks like she has been working in a dive strip club during that time and doesn't know where her baby daddy is.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Or Granddaughter.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Do any of y'all have a cut off point? Is 21 & over or 18 & over? With dancers, many start right out of school. Some before. And I ain't talking bout Harvard, either.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Ok, that clears things up. You were only 51.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Be careful with these young hotties approaching you.

The video in the link below explains what can happen:

http://www.wsvn.com/news/articles/local/…

• Clubber
    11 years ago
    Papi,

They might snag you, but not me. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Fucka them in the ass crack
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… Papi,

They might snag you, but not me. :) …”

Clubber – you *do* know my weaknesses :)
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Aye, sir!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion