tuscl

How often do you meet disagreeable dancers?

A dancer I wasn't interested in sat down next to me. I had trouble hearing her. Music was really loud. I said I didn't want any dances. Then she said something like you always say that and suddenly I thought she looked or sounded angry at me. I had trouble making out her words because I couldn't hear very well. If you can't leave peacefully, why bother saying anything at all? Some dancers seem to lack some social skills. I couldn't quite understand all her words but I wouldn't want to get a dance from her with that attitude if she danced for free.

Sound like someone you met?

13 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Considering the possible lack of education, is it surprising that a dancer MIGHT lack social skills? Particularly if she wasn't mentored by an older dancer who could explain the art of enticing a customer to give you money for services rendered.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I'm probably lucky I couldn't hear everything she said before she left. Every once in a while a dancer seems good at ticking off customers who were having a good night. As is I just made a mental note to just say I'm waiting on someone or some other excuse if I see her again and remember. Most dancers give up after 3 attempts at asking someone I think.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    I got some dances from a dancer and wasn't into her enough for more and picked another girl got some dances from her then sat down and talked with her. The first dancer sat next to us next to another guy totally ignored him and sat there essentially pouting and looking at the other girl giving her bitchy looks. Dumbest thing was the guy at the table was trying to talk to her and probably would have gotten dances but she ignored him.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Dancers and custies will often have different motivations and thus it is not too rare they will not see things eye to eye
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Yawn,fart,scratch.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Thankfully most dancers I meet know how to politely leave. If they don't I won't ever get a dance from them as long as I remember them.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    She might have just been griping about me never getting dancers from her. Maybe she had been working at the club for a few years and was disappointed. I've heard that before from a few dancers. I remember a couple of dancers resorted to offering free dances if I didn't like it. I don't want to take them up on such an offer.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    If anyone wonders why, I 'll answer now. If I do like the dance, they will probably want more money than I wanted to pay. If for some reason, I say I didn't like the dance and try not to pay, well that could lead to all kinds of SS including calling a bouncer over to say I didn't pay with me arguing my word against hers possibly that she offered to do it for free. I avoid SS by not getting any dances.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I've always sensed that there are too many dancers who are only thinking about what can they get (earn) in that particular moment, and have no regard for future earnings or business relationships. If they'd stop and think about their actions, instead of pouting or storming off in anger over a refusal, they might realize there's future business to be had with that customer, and any others in the club who witnessed her actions. I've experienced numerous examples of this. Some dealing with OTC situations.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Tell her you have to go shit
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    zzzzzzzzzzzz
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Both Alucard and Clubgoer took the words out of my mouth. Disagreeable dancers don't get any money out of my pocket.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I've met my fair share. I believe the vast majority are not disagreeable, but some just are. It's my personal experience a disproportionate number of black dancers can be a pain to deal with if you reject them, because they just assume that the fact they're black is the reason you reject them. Not that there aren't disagreeable white dancers, because my favorite club has two of them who I call the Ripoff Twins who get all pissed off if I don't buy dances from them. Or they did, before they just got the memo I'm never buying dances from them. Being these are two bitches with a pimp, I wonder how many of the disagreeable dancers have a pimp to support.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion