tuscl

Never Settle

Saturday, June 22, 2013 4:16 AM
Never settle, for anything. If you're not able to get what you want, wait. Whenever I'm at the sc and I can't get dances from the girl of my choice, I either wait or leave. It seem that everytime that I settle for somebody else, I'm thoroughly disappointed. This is also applicable in every other facet if life. YOLO and it's your life to live. You deserve the best. Never settle. It sucks.

15 comments

• Lionshare
    11 years ago
    I agree completely sir. I have settled many times at the club, because my little head cant wait patiently. It almost never turns out the way I want it. Instead I think about how awesome of a time I could have had with the first chick. I have a problem saying no to half naked women. But, im getting better at that. Tonight, I am going to find the hottest girl at Tootsies and keep her busy for a few hours. No settling, as you said sir I deserve the best..
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I haven't found that to be true. I try out someone different and get surprised on occassion. Maybe I have a wider range of what I call acceptable. Time is valuable to me as well so if I'm waiting around for someone acceptable to show up, I might wait a little while or leave if I still don't see anyone I like. I'm not going to wait around for one girl to be available unless she asked me to and she has some influence with me. Of course if I do not see anyone I consider acceptable, I do not settle for anything less. Just saying I don't wait around on one girl but if no one I'm interested in shows up, I pass on everyone. It pays off for me. The last time I passed up all the dancers who asked on a two for one dance special. Then the dancer who came out on stage was one I liked. I got to watch her on stage and would have missed her if I had settled for someone I didn't care for that much. Then she got off stage and told me she could do a two for one with me since she was on stage. That worked for me and her.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I'm agreeing don't accept something you don't want. If you have a wide choice of girl's or options, you can wait for one of those to approach you or approach them. If there's one you really like, go for her. I don't usually see that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    One thing I’ve learned from my various years of SCing; and has been reinforced by TUSCL; is to go-with/trust my gut instinct. Many a time I’ve gotten a bad vibe from a dancer only to be proven correct
  • ime
    11 years ago
    you need to rely on your sixth and sometimes even your seventh sense
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I haven't found that to be true" I agree to a certain point.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I have to agree. My last trip to one of my regular clubs, the one girl I wanted was constantly busy, and I could never get her alone and I got frustrated, since I already had dances from the other ones I wanted, so I left and hopefully things work out better next time.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Buy in a bad econamy hold and sell in a good econamy at a higher price
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Except that sometimes "settling" turns out to be for the best. I can't count the number of times the dancer I wanted wasn't available and I "settled" for a second, third or later choice, only to have it turn out pretty awesome. If you're only judging by, and only caring about, looks, I think you're doing it wrong.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I have to agree with GMD.
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    Exactly what GMD said. I "settled" for a girl a several months ago and she turned out to be great. About a week ago, I finally found myself with the girl I was initially interested in - total and complete bust.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    In general the sentiment is correct - have high standards, but the language is simplistic and extreme. It's pretty easy to think of counter examples as others have pointed out above, so if you were to word it more correct it might be "Sometimes you shouldn't settle, but sometimes you should, oh, but I'm not going to give you any rules to know which situation is which". Something everyone probably already knew, so really need to elaborate on those rules to distinguish a "don't settle" situation from one in which you should.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I won't wait for a dancer to free up for more than a few minutes unless we've worked out something in advance. I've had pretty good success hooking up with a bench dancer if a starter flakes or takes too long with someone else. I won't settle, but I won't wait either.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    For me the right dancer is not necessarily the hottest one (yeah I’m odd). My issue is when there is something about the dancer’s attitude, or approach, that somewhat turns me off and I still get LD(s) from her only to find out she does not provide quality service. But it is a crapshoot as others often will say – one could have a dancer that does not make a good 1st impression (even besides her looks) and then provides very good service; and vise-versa; a dancer that presents herself very well but does not provide good service. For me personally. I enjoy myself the most with dancers that provide good service and give you your money’s worth. I’ll def enjoy myself more with a 6 that treats me really well than an 8+ whose is mechanical and disinterested. So for me settling is settling for a dancer whose approach/personality I don’t necessarily like but will still get LDs from her b/c she looks good.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    You can't always get what you want You can't always get what you want You can't always get what you want But if you try sometimes well you might find You get what you need
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion