tuscl

Pink is a delusional color

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Tuesday, June 18, 2013 6:34 PM
I've been reading quite a bit of the Pink site (and their blue side as well) and I've got to say...it really depresses me. We know how the girls there, like to paint themselves as true ladies of the nightlife. They claim to say no to drugs and sex and dating and all that other hocus pocus, and some of them do, some of them don't. Whatever. But they do give the truth of the tricks and tips behind the mechanics that applies to stripping. For example. I learned a technique of theirs that they say for the girls to use and analyzing my memories, one trip to the VIP strikes that technique as true to claim. If they have their head to the side of yours and some guy might try to give them a kiss, obviously on the lips, in a nonchalant way, turn your head as if unaware of their intentions and at most, allow a kiss on the cheek. Another one, still relating to kissing is if you know they may be hampering for a peck, make a kissing like sound kissing the air on the side of the cheek, giving the well placed illusion of kissing them ON the cheek.

I know you advance club goers know this as true, but as a young buck like me, it kind of blew my mind for the first time. And I know I always preach about not kissing the strippers because you know if they kissing you, their mouth has been everywhere and that's pretty gross, but I was tipsy and wasn't thinking straight enough, more like my johnson held all the brains. ANYWAY, before this becomes to long, with all the tips and tricks and stories I've read on the pink site, it kind of "strips" away the fantasy and makes the experience less enjoyable. After all, its all about enjoying the fantasy (in some of you guys cases, the intercourse). But with knowing what I know, I don't feel the excitement as much anymore and more bored with it.

Has this ever happen to any of you guys, after going through various threads of the pink site? Ever feel less inclined to enjoy the frivolities of strippers and exotic dancing.

25 comments

• boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    Nope.

I've read stripper web plenty. But I club in Detroit. There are fewer "tricks" here. Must girls will flat out tell you what's on the table if you ask. No games, you just know what your getting before you go back and it generally results in you getting off for whatever price and service you negotiated beforehand.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    "Ever feel less inclined to enjoy the frivolities of strippers and exotic dancing."

Oh HELL no. Just like the customers posting here really aren't typical, neither are the dancers posting on SW. I would never let any of those biotches impact my fun at the clubs or how I view our favorite hobby. In all of my clubbing I have yet to run into any dancer that was even close to the hater attitude that permeates SW.

Best thing to do if you can't handle the bullshit there is to avoid the site completely. You know that you won't be missing much.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I don't know why anybody even reads that shit. Boredom?
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    @shadow

Probably curiosity
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    LOL
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Nope.

I've read stripper web plenty. But I club in Detroit. There are fewer "tricks" here. Must girls will flat out tell you what's on the table if you ask. No games, you just know what your getting before you go back and it generally results in you getting off for whatever price and service you negotiated beforehand."

I readily agree!
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    Estafador, true some girls will deflect the kissing in a sense, but there are also some who will DFK, so really depends hehe
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    There's a variety of dancers and custies on SW. Why are so many people on this site obsessed with trying to draw impossibly broad generalizations?
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Does stripper web have a lot of topless pics? I'm trying to remember back several years ago the last time I went there.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Pink still looks real good in between the kegs. :)
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    legs, stupid iPad.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Well, some pink between the kegs might be s good thing too
  • Chili Palmer
    11 years ago
    Reality check for you from someone who's been on SW for many years. First, it's no longer really Stripperweb, it's more accurately now "camgirlweb." Go into chat anytime and you'll find nothing but talk about tokens and private cam shows. Boooring. Most of the real strippers left for other pastures after the rape allegations by one popular female member against the biggest PL of all time. There are a few holdouts left, but most of the strippers there now are either noobs or burnouts.

That said, back in the day, I've met 30 SW dancers in person. Of those 30, 29 offered more to FAR more mileage than they claim online, and I've slept with 12 of them. Most laugh at what is written on the site, and put it out there because to tell the truth would be too traumatic to actually post.

No reason to read Pink, except to either laugh or get depressed. It would be nice to get some more non-white knights posting on the Blue side, however, and get some real discussions going without all the spam this place has.

CP

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Funny shit. I want to read some bill shit over there now
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I wonder how many of them pink hos did donkey shows in tj before dancing
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    "If they have their head to the side of yours and some guy might try to give them a kiss, obviously on the lips, in a nonchalant way, turn your head as if unaware of their intentions and at most, allow a kiss on the cheek."

I've seen a similar technique here in Detroit. The dancer turns her head aside to take the jizz on the cheek instead of in the mouth.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I like DFK as much as the next guy, but if a stripper doesn't want to DFK I'm not gonna force it on her. This is why whenever I DFK with a dancer, the dancer is the one who always initiates it.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I read that site once. BBBJBecky was her name...
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Yeah sometimes when I'm dead bored, I read it, but otherwise I'm not on it regularly (worse than non-regularly). Shit does get boring too quick. Although I did have one girl in VIP (my second VIP experience) actually try to give me DFK while I wasn't looking (that doesn't sound right does it?) Obviously I was NOT with that because I was thinking about where that tongue might have been. She frigging kept licking my cheek, inching her tongue towards my mouth. Pretty weird experience there.

Jackslash: FUCKING HILARIOUS. Why can't all girls be as modest as that.

And I really think I gave it a good read after Papi_Chulo made a thread with a link to a thread of theirs.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I visited that site for a few months and got disgusted. The women have an unrealistic sense of entitlement that makes them come off as whiny bitches. Plus they are SO thin skinned you can't even make a joke without someone taking it seriously and being offended. The only thing good about that site is that it drives home the point that no, she doesn't love you and won't sleep with you (usually), and her job is to seperate as much money from your wallet as possible.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    ^^^ well said.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    What I find most annoying about SW'a pink side is that every day one or more of the "ladies" will post a picture of themselves, make a big fuss over it and delete it 45 minutes later. That's the favorite game of many of those twits. Very annoying to guys like me.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Bleep bloop. Stripperweb is weird, though I've employed some of their tricks.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I remember a dancer DFK and surprised me several years before I ever visited a strip club. The Fraternity party I visited reminded me of the guys from the movie Animal House or something like that. They were wild. They had a stripper in the basement for a party.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion