tuscl

How often do you feel not that thrilled with visiting a strip club and just stay

I understand if you just went you might not want to visit again for another week.
I thought last night I might be sleepy. I don't like to drive late at night if I'm sleepy. I no longer even feel connected with any dancers some seem to only show up on occassion.
One waitress in Platinum Plus asked me if I needed a drink when they were no longer serving bottled beer about 6 times or more in less than 30 minutes. That gets annoying. I left early shortly after that. Two hours of driving time last weekend and only stayed at two different clubs not more than 3 hours. So I thought why even bother visiting? Last night I didn't. Played a computer game until 5 am.
Guess I wasn't as sleepy as I thought might be.
Sometimes I wonder when one of these times if I might stop visiting strip clubs for months. If I disappear, that might be the reason. I got tired of all the high prices and other stuff.
Maybe I was sleepy. I seem to be getting addicted to a game I haven't played much. I never seem to have enough time.

How about you, do you ever get tired of it all and just pick some other entertainment on occassion?

28 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    Happens often.

I usually wake up pretty early and often will get up a time or two at night to check up on things.

Work pretty hard during the day, so some days I'll think I'll go out to the clubs that night, then when the time rolls around there is something to do, and then it's too late or I'm too tired.

Can't wait until I retire, but that is ways off! (Assuming I even survive until that! :-) )
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I usually take a 5 to 6 week from the end of February to mid April. The last couple weeks of the college basketball season, then the Big Ten tournament, then 3 weeks of March Madness is more important than naked women. Well, maybe not more important, but a necessary diversion.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I don't go to Clubs on some kind of set schedule [It seems like going to a Strip Club is a "JOB" for some members here or their only diversion in Life! LOL] I go when I can afford a good time & when the body & mind says it is time. ;) ;)

Otherwise I busy myself with other things to do or other diversions.
  • dalex
    11 years ago
    I don't know, stripper sex is harder for me to come by these days because I'm refusing to pay or pay that much in most cases.

So I'm toning the fuck down, I really just go when I want to see some titties right now, or buy some drugs.

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I go at least once a week unless I am sick. Hey, It's a dirty job but some body has to do it. :)
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I think needing a break every now and then is normal for us devout hounds. Helps to clear the head and fatten the bank account. The day will come for each of us when we'll call it quits for good but til then you just ride it thru its ups and downs.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Amen to that, Shadowcat.
  • dalex
    11 years ago
    Heavy strip clubbing builds character, you learn how to deal with women, learn women's bullshit at their best, and really learn how to not put the pussy on pedestal.

A lot of guys do it after marriage, but I say it's necessary before marriage, and I'm talking about heavy scing where you try to negotiate pussy deals on regular basis.

• DandyDan
    11 years ago
    It happens every couple months or so. Sometimes, there's just other things I want to do. Hell, sometimes, I'll go driving and I get most of the way there and just decide to turn around.
  • dalex
    11 years ago
    It also makes you much less shallow, you realize that the hottest women are simply born with it and aren't special, and you learn how to appreciate a GOOD CLEAN woman.

How many hot strippers do you know who have hygienic problems, messy house even if they do live alone, can't cook, are fucking psychos, and generally just fucked up people?

After a while of dealing with this you tend to appreciate kind hearted but 20lbs overweight Becky that lives next door, and you fall in love with her when she wakes you up for breakfast.

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    " Hell, sometimes, I'll go driving and I get most of the way there and just decide to turn around."

HELL with the price of Gas that could be expensive if you have to drive a fair distance. LOL
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    Yes especially when I know it will be at least $100 down the drain and there are better uses for that money. Basically I have found women who work in strip club are basically not worth a damn unless they are good whores. Many have failed in life, marriage, parenting, have a record which blocks any kind of gainful employment, unfit to hold a basic job, let alone cut it as a marital partner. Yet there are misguided men who want to have a traditional relationship with these women.

Stevie was a case in point. She was an old school ROB who danced until she was pushing 50, then they finally fired her. Other dancers would see her pathetic attempts to actually dance while on stage and remark "there should be a cutoff age for them." Years of alcohol, drugs, and living with the biker moron she called a husband had pretty much well fried her brain cells. Her watchword was always to find some way to cheat the customer whether overcharging for dances or some bait and then disappear scheme. I have found many of the women on SD sites like seeking arrangement who expect an allowance are in the same mind set as Stevie.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    There's only one type of occasion that prompts me to NOT go to a strip club when I have the urge: None of my faves are working, and it's a slow night of the week. Hence, little chance of finding another dancer I might like.
  • Rabbit21
    11 years ago
    Yep, sometimes I can even play through exactly what will happen that night. Decide I don't have the energy to deal and stay home, drink beer and play XBox instead. There's not the same payoff like there is when things go well at the club, but I also avoid leaving completely pissed off and feeling like O just wasted two to three hours, just depends on what my risk tolerance is for that night I guess.
  • Ironcat
    11 years ago
    I have become disenchanted as of late with going to SC. My last visit to my regular haunt was a waste of time. The old day crew that used to provide great mileage for a reasonable price seems to be a thing of the past. Now a bunch of young druggies looking to hustle. It makes me want to give up the hobby.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I've been going to the same club seeing the same dancers ( with a few exceptions) for at least 4 years. I've been seeing the same stripper OTC about once a week and I've spent way too much money during that time and I'm considering retirement, which would necessitate ending both the club and the OTC romps. I know I'll miss them but I'm sick of working (I've had at least one job and sometimes two, constantly for 51 years). Time will tell if I'll be able to: 1. Stand not working; 2. Stay away from the club; and 3. Stay away from my ATF . My definition of retirement is twice as much spouse and half as much money. Time will tell.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I've also driven right to the parking lot only to sit there for a minute or two and then decide "fuck it" and turn around and leave. If you're not feeling it it's better to leave than to have a lousy visit where you could waste alot more than just gas money.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I have driven to a strip club and seen an empty parking lot and just turned around and gone to another club.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    @dalex something tells me that you aren't much of a catch either, same goes for @player11. You guys actively seek out worthless whores and so that's all you will find. Women aren't the enemy, strippers aren't the enemy and if you have so much of a problem with what they're doing you shouldn't be enabling it. That would require y'all to take what you can get for freesies though, and who wants to do that?

As an aside, if the only place you can find drugs at is a strip club (home to nefarious characters), you probably shouldn't be doing drugs.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I was tired last night or suffering some kind of caffeine withdrawal. I'm not sure which it was.

• ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    What I enjoy most is having a fav or two that I can make "dates" with via e-mail. Otherwise, I mostly think of a visit to the club as an effort to find a new fav.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I went to the sc this Saturday night and had an amazing evening with a brunette bombshell.
  • Rod8432
    11 years ago
    I had that happen this weekend. I was relaxing with a glass of wine and as the evening wound down, I just didn't feel like making the investment of energy to go to the club. I kinda wanted to, but also thought about the downsides - the smoke, drive-time (45mins one way), money, and small-talk. It all just made me tired.

I sometimes wonder whether I'll reach a point, as I have with some other former pastimes, where I "outgrow" it or simply find the pain of it (dollars/time/disappointment/etc) outweighs the fun.

It might actually be a release, freeing me to spend my spare time and money on perhaps more open and connecting endeavors, instead of as I am today - with my SC activities generally held close to the chest. Probably not any time soon, though, as I still have a blast sometimes in the club. Guess I'll just go when I feel like it, and not worry about it when I don't.
  • THE CHAINDOG
    11 years ago
    For years I was a weekly stripclub guy. I loved dancers and had some I considered friends. Then the economy got weak. Not weak for me as my income is quite high and my field can not slow down. First the crowds died down, This left me as sometimes the only guy in the glub with money. Too big of an economic responsibility. I will not go in to a dead club. The girls are listless and it is an expensive downer.
  • rattdog
    11 years ago
    sometimes i'm not in the mood. same girls-no new ones in weeks. admission. nothing to do in the club except watch something on the tv. so instead of going to the club i'd spend my cash over at an off-track betting outlet. if i won i made the right move. if i lost guess i shouda gotten the dance from one of the 6.5-7 rated girls i was sick n tired of.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I'm with shadow....till the day i die
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I can fully understand some comments. One of my regular clubs hasn't had too many new girls lately and has at least one girl who thinks I'm only there to see her, which is odd because when I knew her at her previous club, she didn't act that way at all. I personally think there are too many strippers who don't have a basic sense of what their sex appeal is and she might be top of the list. My personal favorite club does have one big downside which is it can just be plain dead there, which is mostly because it's the middle of nowhere, but partly because it's something of a last chance saloon, which I guess is my way of saying they hire too many people who are one step away from leaving the business. Sometimes I think the minimum hiring age there is 30-something, and while sometimes that leads to them being carefree and a great time, that's really only a minority of the dancers. Most are just plain boring, and they don't hide it real well.
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Hasnt happened yet, but I shall test my resolve starting tomm.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion