Anyone seen Carla, the daytime girl recently ? Don’t hear her on schedule whenever I check
Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info
Anyone seen Carla, the daytime girl recently ? Don’t hear her on schedule whenever I check
The Ultimate Strip Club List contains adult content intended for adults only. You must be 18+ (or the age of majority where you live) to enter.
By entering you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Replies (4)
How do u see the schedule?
Call their number and press 2 when prompted.
I haven't seen Carla in almost a year.
By the way, there's now a tab on their website that shows TODAY'S LINEUP. It lists the dancers that are currently in the building and works for Bristol and Philadelphia locations (but not Northeast).
Looks like the tab is even real time. Like who is on stage, who on floor, who busy currently. I guess means doing lap dance. Amazing!
Join the conversation
Sign in to reply to this discussion.