I know all of its shortcomings but I won’t have the time to get to Boardroom. Anybody have any weekday recommendations at Centerfolds? Prefer a GND type.
Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info
2 wks ago · 1 min read
I know all of its shortcomings but I won’t have the time to get to Boardroom. Anybody have any weekday recommendations at Centerfolds? Prefer a GND type.
The Ultimate Strip Club List contains adult content intended for adults only. You must be 18+ (or the age of majority where you live) to enter.
By entering you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Replies (3)
Why? Just walk around the Public Garden, Back Bay and Kenmore and save your cash
Free tip: walk down comm ave at BU at 12:45 while it’s warm
I wouldn't go if it were downstairs in the hotel. Not being a dick, but Boston is awful.
Umm Chicago2223, read your own January 2026 review and ask yourself why not Brockton? I don’t recall a local that reviews this club (ever)!
Join the conversation
Sign in to reply to this discussion.