tuscl

Monger phone?

zipman68
the speed force!
How many of you pervoids have a second monger phone so the wifeal unit doesn't know what you're doing? Prepaid?

Have any of you used privacy apps on your smart phone? I'd like to do the privacy app but don't know how well they work.

25 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Don't have a wife, so no need to have a burn phone.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    No phone calls are private. Apparently.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Yeah..but I don't think the NSA cares 'bout random dudes getting a lil somethin' somethin'
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    Check out Google Voice. If that won't work for you, than nothing will.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    A prepaid burner phone is a must if you have a S.O. and you still play the field. I just bout virgin mobiles 5 inch screen galaxy note phone.....my normal phone is a 6 inch galaxy 2 Note.....its much easer that way.....if you have a storage unit or some place away from the house you can store it their so even if your a goof you have very little chance of being caught
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Shit brotha zip I even have a burner car i paid for in cash for $1,000 its a peace O shit yes but when the S.O. drives by the club she want see my car lol...and I'm safly inside getting my penis sucked on
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Smoke signals (use weed)
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I use Google Voice, but you should be aware that GV is *not* a replacement for a burn phone, though it does supplement one quite nicely. GV offers convenience, but little in the way of security all by itself. Any app that has to know your real phone number to provide its service is *not* secure or private.

There's an older article about GV in the articles section.
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    Google Voice works well enough for me
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I even got burner shirts, shoes, socks, wallet, money, bank accounts, credit cards, houses, boats............I pays to be safe !
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    And for the love of gods don't forget the burner weed
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    I hope your SOs are also getting a little somethin' something'
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Yea like burner Dick
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    See Moterhead is getting it
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    I probably should have one. It would be unpleasant if my wife got ahold of mine with all the stripper phone numbers, photos, and hooker texts. But since she told me it was business relationship in 2004 when I was suffering a nerve condition which later found me on lexapro, it might not be a bad idea if she found it.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Zippy: "but I don't think the NSA cares 'bout random dudes getting a lil somethin' somethin"

Probably not. They just keep it in archive in case you decide to run for office one day.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    Best of all is no phone for strippers.

I really don't get this weird need to phone and text with strippers.

What's the point? There are a gazillion strippers out there. Even with my Toronto sweetie I don't feel this weird need to phone and text with her. What's to talk about?
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I don't really get it either Art since I don't hand out my number. But I imagine they chat, flirt, discuss business arrangements...
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I have a 2nd phone just for the strippers. Some of these strippers get too attached, and I don't want them blowing up my main phone.
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    I don't have a SO so I don't have to hide things from someone but i use Google voice for the same reason as ranukam.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "What's to talk about?"

Plenty. One might think a 20 year age difference would make it impossible to carry on any kind of conversation, but we do. Mostly, I'm a non-judgmental sounding board. She can vent about her boyfriend, her kids, her manager. But we really connected last year when her mom passed away. None of her 20-something friends had lost a parent. I had and she would call to talk about her loss. Still does.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    When I call a club or a dancer about whether she's working at night I don't want that call on my detailed call list on my cell phone bill. That's what I use my burn phone for.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    3legged spot on
  • sinclair
    11 years ago
    Google Voice is great except for two things: (1)sending/receiving MMS, (2)can be traced to your real identity by law enforcement.

Burn phones can't be traced by a SIM card. The disadvantages are: (1)you are now carrying two phones instead of one phone (drug dealers notoriously carry multiple phones), (2)reloading minutes onto the phone.

The general public was introduced to burn phones in the popular HBO series, "The Wire." In the show, agent Jimmy McNulty and his team attempt to attach several wiretaps on dozens of Baltimore drug dealers. When the dealers start using burn phones rather than public phones, the team must reassess their wiretapping methods.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion