Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Outage

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Welcome back every one.

Replies (35)Latest

Profile picture for Lionshare
Lionshare
•

That was wierd. NSA must have been collecting all of our info.

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

It was about 12 to 14 hours in duration that I noticed. Can anyone else narrow down the time frame any better?

Profile picture for goodsouthernboy
goodsouthernboy
•

I felt like I was getting the shakes from tuscl withdrawals!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I think that Juicebox69 overloaded it. :) It went down between 1-2AM EDT. I noticed it back up at 2PM EDT

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

judging by the comments it was down around 13.5

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

Lol at Lionshare

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

OMG! I can't live without TUSCL that long. I need to flame someone... Hey, jestie! You're a fag! ...Okay, I feel better now. :-)

Profile picture for Dougsterr
Dougsterr
•

"OMG! I can't live without TUSCL that long. I need to flame someone."

I finally admit it....as if you all didn't know already!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Shadow i was beging to believe i was #2 to ever get banned I was worrring lol

Profile picture for likes2look
likes2look
•

Oops! So that's what that button does. Sorry everyone.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Hmmm... Douugster seems to react very quickly to and be very sensitive about anything I say regard the jestie-girl. Gee, I wonder why that could be? :-)

Profile picture for Dougsterr
Dougsterr
•

Lol! I can't believe how clueless I can be! Oh wait.....I CAN believe it! Lol!!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Ew! And look how mad he got when I called him out on it! :-)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I am trying to connect via a public Wi-Fi and still have trouble connecting. I am currently getting around it by typing “tuscl” into the Google search box and then clicking on the TUSCL link provided by Google. When I try to connect directly as I always have in the past; I get the following error:

Bad Request Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand. Reason: You're speaking plain HTTP to an SSL-enabled server port. Instead use the HTTPS scheme to access this URL, please. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Q Why is TUSCL like a blonde stripper? A You don't appreciate either of them until they go down on you.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Hmm?

It looks like the “Reviews” page does not have any reviews up for today.

Anyone else get the same thing?

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

Given that the sites was down for 12+ hours that would make sense.

Profile picture for Dougsterr
Dougsterr
•

"Ew! And look how mad he got when I called him out on it! :-)"

Wow I'm embarrassed that I was stupid enough to even post that!!! I'm such a moron!

Profile picture for uplate
uplate
•

NSA.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol....i missed all you fags !

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

So what's the problem???

TUSCL went down and I bet every one here enjoys going down! Even lopaw. Maybe more than the rest of us!

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Didn't miss it at All. :)

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

+1 on papi c's experience. So, what happened ? Site maintenance/rework, or a major virus attack ?

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

The sites up, that's what matters.

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

I saw it was down last night and just went on to something else. Didn't realize there was a serious problem.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

The message below comes up if you try to type in tuscl.net. You have to manually put in tuscl.net in order to get in.

Bad Request Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand. Reason: You're speaking plain HTTP to an SSL-enabled server port. Instead use the HTTPS scheme to access this URL, please. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•
Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

damn - the thing keeps automatically stripping out the https before the website link. Try number 3: you need to type in "https://" manually before you type the website.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

It's up but not normal. (come to think of it, that's what dancers say when they see my dick).

Anyway....site is up but very slow

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

That's from overuse - just like your dick.

Profile picture for ThatOtherGuy
ThatOtherGuy
•

I think the friendly ladies of SW retaliated for all the LDK stuff, hehe.

Profile picture for MojoDojo
MojoDojo
•

Nope you are all wrong...

It's China hacking TUSCL to get to all of our IP so they can replicate it in China except much much cheeper 8-)

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I fuckin love this guy

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

When I tried to log on about 24 hours ago and was blocked, I just figured I had a virus in my corrupted play computer.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

It was, again, unreachable early this AM for me.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement