Outage

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Tuesday, June 11, 2013 11:07 AM
Welcome back every one.

35 comments

• Lionshare
    11 years ago
    That was wierd. NSA must have been collecting all of our info.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    It was about 12 to 14 hours in duration that I noticed. Can anyone else narrow down the time frame any better?
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I felt like I was getting the shakes from tuscl withdrawals!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I think that Juicebox69 overloaded it. :) It went down between 1-2AM EDT. I noticed it back up at 2PM EDT
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    judging by the comments it was down around 13.5
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Lol at Lionshare
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    OMG! I can't live without TUSCL that long. I need to flame someone... Hey, jestie! You're a fag! ...Okay, I feel better now. :-)
  • Dougsterr
    11 years ago
    "OMG! I can't live without TUSCL that long. I need to flame someone." I finally admit it....as if you all didn't know already!
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Shadow i was beging to believe i was #2 to ever get banned I was worrring lol
  • likes2look
    11 years ago
    Oops! So that's what that button does. Sorry everyone.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Hmmm... Douugster seems to react very quickly to and be very sensitive about anything I say regard the jestie-girl. Gee, I wonder why that could be? :-)
  • Dougsterr
    11 years ago
    Lol! I can't believe how clueless I can be! Oh wait.....I CAN believe it! Lol!!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Ew! And look how mad he got when I called him out on it! :-)
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I am trying to connect via a public Wi-Fi and still have trouble connecting. I am currently getting around it by typing “tuscl” into the Google search box and then clicking on the TUSCL link provided by Google. When I try to connect directly as I always have in the past; I get the following error: Bad Request Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand. Reason: You're speaking plain HTTP to an SSL-enabled server port. Instead use the HTTPS scheme to access this URL, please. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Q Why is TUSCL like a blonde stripper? A You don't appreciate either of them until they go down on you.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Hmm? It looks like the “Reviews” page does not have any reviews up for today. Anyone else get the same thing?
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Given that the sites was down for 12+ hours that would make sense.
  • Dougsterr
    11 years ago
    "Ew! And look how mad he got when I called him out on it! :-)" Wow I'm embarrassed that I was stupid enough to even post that!!! I'm such a moron!
  • uplate
    11 years ago
    NSA.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol....i missed all you fags !
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    So what's the problem??? TUSCL went down and I bet every one here enjoys going down! Even lopaw. Maybe more than the rest of us!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Didn't miss it at All. :)
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    +1 on papi c's experience. So, what happened ? Site maintenance/rework, or a major virus attack ?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    The sites up, that's what matters.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I saw it was down last night and just went on to something else. Didn't realize there was a serious problem.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    The message below comes up if you try to type in [view link]. You have to manually put in [view link] in order to get in. Bad Request Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand. Reason: You're speaking plain HTTP to an SSL-enabled server port. Instead use the HTTPS scheme to access this URL, please. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    that is "[view link]"
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    damn - the thing keeps automatically stripping out the https before the website link. Try number 3: you need to type in "https://" manually before you type the website.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    It's up but not normal. (come to think of it, that's what dancers say when they see my dick). Anyway....site is up but very slow
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    That's from overuse - just like your dick.
  • ThatOtherGuy
    11 years ago
    I think the friendly ladies of SW retaliated for all the LDK stuff, hehe.
  • MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    Nope you are all wrong... It's China hacking TUSCL to get to all of our IP so they can replicate it in China except much much cheeper 8-)
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I fuckin love this guy
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    When I tried to log on about 24 hours ago and was blocked, I just figured I had a virus in my corrupted play computer.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    It was, again, unreachable early this AM for me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion