tuscl

Dark or Bright Clubs ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
I get the most turned on by looking.

Thus I hate dark clubs where one can barely make out the dancer's assets.

Was in a club recently which was well lit in the main room; but the LD room was so dark one could just make out the silhouette of the dancer – wtf?

Does club darkness, or brightness, bother you either way? Do you have a preference? Or don't care either way?

I prefer well lit or well-lit enough clubs.

16 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I prefer dark. If it's too bright some of the dancers scare the hell out of me.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Dark, dark, dark, dark.....hmmmm....DARK
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Pitch black if the girls are ugly.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… If it's too bright some of the dancers scare the hell out of me …”

Legend has it that you also scare some of the dancers with your 3rd leg :)
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I want enough light to see the money in my wallet but I can understand advantages to having it darker.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    If the dancers look good and don't do extras, turn up the lights, not too bright though. My eyes are sensitive to bright lights. I've been in a couple of clubs where I seriously considered wearing sunglasses because of all the bright lights.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Middle of the road to slightly darkish. Hides stuff like wandering hands.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Too much light and you see the lines and wrinkles under the heavy makeup. UGH!
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    So dark I can't see her dick ...ooops I mean my dick ??? Hmmmm yea...
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I like red glowing lights. Reminds me of a day I walked home from High School and all the lights in the house glowed red when I turned them on. I never even knew multiple lights in your house could glow red. When I heard a creepy demonic laughing noise in the refrigerator, I got out of Dodge.
  • sinclair
    11 years ago
    Bright in the main room so I can survey the talent. Dark in the dance area so I can get away with more.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Hahahahaha.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    When I have trouble telling what bill I'm holding, it's too dark.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I would like the clubs to be brighter. (Could the strippers be brighter too?) I have to say, however, that clubs seem to have more light than they did 20 years ago. I remember walking into strip clubs long ago and bumping into furniture because it was so dark.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    The only time I ever have problems with the lights in clubs is if it's daytime (or at least not yet sunset) and I go in and you have to adjust to the light. I think most could have their VIP rooms darker, but then I doubt that's going to happen.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    Lighter rather than darker.

I do my best work in the light of the day.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion