tuscl

Memorable Tip Rail Moves

3LeggedMan
Chicago, IL
Last night I was at the rail to tip a dancer I hadn't seen before. She told me to turn my chair around so my back was to the stage. She then proceeded to crawl over my head and down by body until her covered lady parts were rubbing on my nose and mouth. I found this behavior to be highly inspirational! Extra tip coming up!
Does anyone else have a memorable tip rail story to share

12 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    In the States, not as good as yours. Here, I had a drunk stripper fall off the stage and land into me. Knee first to the boys. In TJ, I seen a girl on stage strut up to my cousin, squat down on his beer, and pick it up with her pussy. I bet some of you old school cats have been to Asia and seen ping pong girls and cigarette smoking chicks.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I have one favorite that seems to give me special treatment when I tip her on stage. She always pulls up my t-shirt and rubs her bare boobs on my bare chest. I say special because in 8 years, I have never seen her do it to another customer during stage tipping.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    1. @ slick: This was in the late '70's, in L.A., near the airport. It wasn't a tip rail stunt, but as part of her stage routine. I saw a dancer smoke a cigarette, vaginally. I wonder if she got cervical cancer later on.

2. Currently, a present fave of mine will come up to the tip rail. She walks down the steps from the stage to the front row (no actual rail at this club), takes the hands of tipping customers, places them palms up on their knees, them plops her big natural boobs right into the palms of their hands. Quite a nice sensation for all the cost of a stage tip!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Hahahahaha
  • blaze08
    11 years ago
    My first trip to a club many years ago was to the Platinum Club in Jacksonville, AL. It was the only all nude club in Alabama. The friends I went with had all been there before and told me I had to go to the stage with a quarter. They said to put it on the stage with a tip and sit back. The stripper came over, stood it up on the side and did the splits on it and it was gone. I was amazed. Then, while I'm still in shock, she hovers over my draft beer and drops it in there and everyone starts laughing.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    One time there was like 10 other guys and me tipping this girl, and this girl locked eyes with me her entire set. That was pretty cool.

Another time I put a 5 buck tip up and this girl puts the tip halfway in my boxers, and then she removes the tip from my boxers using her mouth.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    No tip rails in Alberta clubs. Customers are expected to toss loonies and toonies at the gaping, glistening pink vaginas spread out before your eyes on stage. No contact with customers permitted.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I once had a dancer grab my belt with her teeth. She undid my belt and pulled it off still in her teeth. No hands. She impressed me. I wasn't expecting this from a stage tip.

One time a dancer with nice breast implants told me her doctor said her breasts needed to be massaged. She grabbed both my hands and put them on her tits. I looked around to see if bouncers were moving in my direction because I'm not used to my hands on a dancers tits while she is on a stage. No problem. It seemed like those 10 seconds lasted forever.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I was at a side stage so I don't even know if anyone saw these dancer moves. Probably yes though. The club was crowded. I got my belt back and I stopped my shorts from falling off. I don't think the bouncers would have liked that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I can’t say I have any memorable stage events but two ok ones come to mind:

1) was sitting at the bar with my back to the bar. There was a dancer dancing on the bar-top right behind me – I tilt my head back and got a great view of the dancer from the bottom – dancer starts dropping her big-ole ass on my face for almost a whole song.

2) also at the bar in a black dive in Miami – DJ puts on a popular hip-hop song (can’t remember which one) – dancers go wild and several get up on the bar-top fully naked (no bottoms) and start dancing to the song – had a great view of the vajajay from the dancer’s foot level on up (I love this view)
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    I remember a dancer that could pick a bill off of the seat of the chair next to the stage. She would get on all fours backwards and somehow manage to contort herself down to the bill and snatch it with her mouth. Pretty amazing.

I saw a middle aged white dancer able to pick up bills with her butt cheeks in PR years ago.

Really don't see much of that sort of stuff anymore.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I had just tipped a dancer when a text came thru on my phone that said "Have you ever wondered how many dollar bills you have had thet have been in a strippers ass crack?". Then I looked over after I read this and saw the the dancer in front of another guy with her ass toward his face doggy and shaking her ass with the dollar bill on too of her ass. She was fliping the dollar with her ass and it slid down her crack and landed on the tip rail. She then took the dollar and handed it to the guy and he out it in her g string. The whole time the giy was drooling with his jaw on the floor and saying omg that looks sooo delicious. I laughed my ass off
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion