tuscl

Interesting Dinner with SA Gal - ROB - SS?

Tuesday, June 4, 2013 8:35 PM
In addition to strip clubbing, I play the SA (seeking arrangement) game. After some phone calls and texts I decided to meet A for drinks / dinner at a Steak House near where she lived. Her SA profile said she was 29 and had some rather attractive photos of her. Over the phone I mentioned I had been offering them 100-150 a session. She said "sounds like fun" but seemed distant thtoughout the conversation. I wondered if she was out of it or what but figured she would have not a prob with my range. I had to drive 26 mi north to meet her near IAH in traffic for a 6 pm meeting. She was about ten min late but showed. She drove a Lexus and was the pretty dark haired woman from the photo but seemed to a have a few more extra pounds. We quickly got a table and she mentioned her prior Sugar Daddy relationship ended after 8 months with his death from cancer (he was 74) and she had been getting a 5000 mo allowance. After some conversation she told me about her Real Estate business but mentioned she wanted to get her $31K debt paid off. I had noticed some tats when she came in. She had really nice natural tits which she diplayed with a low cut dress. She said she had been in cheerleading and was from Cali and gone to UT on a cheerleading scholarship. Wow, a UT cheerleader. She then said she really preferred allowance as comp (a 360 degree turn from the phone). I asked her "well any high bidders?" She said two at 500-1000 a month. She mentioned she had 4 kids with the oldest at 15 which she had had at 24 (making her 39, lying bitch). She had mentioned she had athletic build in her SA profile but she was anything but that with the few extra pounds. The dinner went well but this may be another TOFT. I did not like the extra pounds or extra ten years. Something about her made me wonder if she had ever danced at the Church (St James) - and old has been stripper? With 4 kids I wonder if she would be loose as goose. Outside of the ego thrill some guys would get fucking an x UT cheerleader on a regular basis and although she was pretty just what did she have over a 20 yo blonde stripper? The answer will be in my upcoming Chapter 2 of Girls I have had in VIP.

21 comments

• jester214
    11 years ago
    From the little I know about the SA and SB arrangements those kind of blatant lies would send me heading for the hills. That said, I don't partake in those so what do I know?
  • sinclair
    11 years ago
    The UT cheerleader thing was probably a lie too.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    Yes I think the CL thing had to be a lie - many of them are sorority bitches usually and end up marrying some guy who has millions.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Are you even moderately attractive?
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    Did ya' run the plates on the Lexus to see if it was stolen?
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    This is why I like strippers. I get to see them naked in the club before I ask about OTC. I know what I'm getting. Strippers lie about a lot of things too, but at least I know I'm attracted to them.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Jackslash is on the money.
  • she_is_covfefe
    11 years ago
    Well, you deserve that woman for offering her that little.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Hey Player!You got one that's into Realestate?Yeah that's what I gotta tell my family too.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I concur with Slick.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Sometes I'm not sure what to think about this cat with his outrageous stories and talk of his "roster".
  • steve3000
    11 years ago
    Definition of CONTEMPT 1. the act of despising, the state of mind of one who despises, disdain 2. lack of respect or reverence for something 3. how Duo feels about Player
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    She chatted with me tonite. She said the guy giving her the 5k a month could not do it but she wanted sex. She told me she would expect 3K a month if we were going to get in and arrangement. I told her "go find him" and that I do not do handouts, loans, or allowance especially on someone who I have no idea how they are in bed - does she have nice tight one, give good GFE, easy to get off with - what about bareback? When I confronted her with this she told me not to text her anymore. I wonder after 4 kids if she loose as goose. I would not risk more than 150 with her find out what kinda fuck she is. This afternoon on way home I fucked atf of 5 yr for 150 at motel near IAH. She wore sexy Tankini swimsuit I bought her off ebay, gave me a couple of lap dances, then I stripped and fucked her. To those of you say my offers of 100-150 (to SA whores) too cheap to heck with you - if pay for pussy legal it would come down to 50 - 60 dollars or less - wb like dollar menu of Jack n Box or Mcd. w all whores who wold come out of woodwork.
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Holy Shit, Player11. I used to think you were a wierd dude. I still think that, and this just confirms it. However, I do find you entertaining. I dont agree with your style or your payouts but who am I to judge. Keep doing what you do. Lets get chapter 2 posted soon for our reading enjoyment. Chronicles of the cheapest vip in the world.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Lionshare: "Holy Shit, Player11. I used to think you were a wierd dude. I still think that, and this just confirms " Yep, I used to have Payer11 ranked as number 1 whackjob on TUSCL (which is saying alot). That is until alutard started posting regularly and became took that spot.
  • Rod8432
    11 years ago
    Player11 - I think you're right on the ~$60 for sex, if it were legal. That's about what it is in Germany (where it's legal) and we're talking half&half with a beautiful Eastern European babe in a comfortable room - no pimp, no hustle, and no surprises. All pleasure with upfront fees and many smiles afterward. The way I see it, we shouldn't necessarily "legalize" it (no ore than we legalize a lawn mowing service). We should just "decriminalize" it.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Rod: "I think you're right on the ~$60 for sex, if it were legal. That's about what it is in Germany (where it's legal) and we're talking half&half with a beautiful Eastern European babe in a comfortable room " Isn't it great the extent to which human trafficking has brought down the price of all this?
  • Experimental
    11 years ago
    I find PLayer's stories entertaining. The criticism's he gets are even more amusing, considering the topics and the kind of people that criticism is coming from. Rock on lmao
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    It's not that I don't like Player11, it's that his repetition of certain phrases make me feel uncomfortable. "Nice tight one" "loose as goose" ... Constant references to this mysterious tankini... I think he's a robot.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Some of you guys ate real dickweeds and I realy fuckin mean this.....playa11 just posted a article that is all about what tuscl is all about and it was a goodamn fuckin good read !....some of you fags just love crushimg people dont ya...?.........only virgins talk like this ? No men that love pussy and get a fuck load of it are the real ones that speak like this.....are you just upset cause he gets this action at such great prices ? Maybee just maybee if you people wasnt dicks other girls would vip you two......playa11 this is juice aproved and i cant wait to read chapter 2....vip on my brotha
  • sinclair
    11 years ago
    "What's your POP?" --Player11
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion