tuscl

Different Songs

Monday, June 3, 2013 12:21 AM
I got a question for my brothers & sisters. What's your favorite music for dancers to dance too? What would you like to hear a dancer dancing too? I know that what I like to hear while I'm being grinded on is different than what I like to hear while Im watching some good pole work. It might sound cliche or overdone, but quality pole work and classic rock go hand in hand. When Led Zeppelin is cranked up and a sweet, sexy thang is spinning around and around, it's a beautiful thing. When it comes to booty poppin', you gotta bump that old 2 Live. Oh yeah, this one gal at Babydolls(RIP) in Pomona use to get DOWN to ABC from the Jackson 5. Now, every and anytime I hear that song, I smile & get excited. "Come on, come on, come on, Let me show you what it's all about!"

23 comments

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    They play music in strip clubs?
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Classic Rock, and a sexy girl twirling on a pole is one of the greatest things on this earth. If a girl dances well to classic rock, you know she is DTF. Thats Golden Rule #3. For a lapdance, I typically dont even pay attention to the songs being played.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    Have to agree with you SlickSpic. Rock is definitely the best music for strip clubs but have never heard it in the limited number of clubs I have been to in the U.S. Why is it always rap?
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    Iron Butterfly, ELO and the Commodores.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    Punk ROck but the songs are way to short, unless maybe its The Decline by Nofx which is like a 14 minute song. Classic rock seems to work well but i prefer faster more upbeat stuff when they are on stage
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Anybody have a song that they want a dancer to get down to? I've always wanted to watch a girl dance to "Tequila" by The Champs, doing the Pee Wee Herman dance.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    ok guys...what is their one song you'd like to hear while watching the stage and another when getting a LD? Back in Black by AC/DC while watching a stage show rates highly for me. Kashmir by Led Zep and Freebird by Lynyrd Skynyrd while getting a LD are ideal.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Unless I am bored, I am really not aware of what music is being played.
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Black Dog by Led Zep baby. Just once
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Lol... Do my dance on your dick, ohh you know you love this shit" (do my dance by tyga)
  • azdd
    11 years ago
    Generally like most anything in a club except for hard rap or death metal. Nice soulful blues makes great LD music. Some rock is OK, some is crap, depends on the setting. Favorites? Feelin Love by Paula Cole, Can't you hear me knocking by the Stones, Have you ever loved a woman by Clapton, Deja Voodoo by Kenny Wayne Shepherd, to name a few. Individual favorite artists include Joss Stone, Buddy Guy, SRV, and my favorite newer group is the Black Keys.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Haha nice choice GSB. Currently I would have to go with fucking problems by A$AP Rocky.
  • Dain
    11 years ago
    CCR and Rolling Stones
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    "Bottles and bitches" by dj kalid Oddly enough I'm not the biggest rap fan but it seems as tho that's mainly what I hear and associate with SCs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’m not too much into hip-hop although I will enjoy the beat of some songs. But being that I am into black dancers – I definitely like the way the AA girls dance, grind, and shake their awesome booties to the bass beat of hip-hop.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Anything by Bach
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Good ol sothernman I agree with you 800%
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    11 years ago
    Pop That [view link]
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    11 years ago
    Highway Star [view link]
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    Heavy metal is the ultimate in stripper music. At my favorite club, there is even a black girl who will dance on stage to heavy metal for at one set a night.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    @ Dandydan: One of the dancers I visit most is a heavy metal fan but te club doesn't play it. What are some metal songs you hear in the club?
  • azdd
    11 years ago
    I'll probably get flamed for calling it heavy metal, but some of the rock covers by Type O Negative are pretty cool, and you do hear them in clubs from time to time.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    @GSB I can't say specific songs, but at the various clubs I go to, they will play Metallica, Rob Zombie, Tool (one of the DJ's always goes "Excuse me while I whip out my Tool", which I take to be a line in some movie I never saw), Nine Inch Nails, Korn and Slipknot, amongst others. Every strip club in Iowa is obligated to play Slipknot at some point in the night, since they originally came from Des Moines and made an album called Iowa. 80's hair metal like Motley Crue and Poison is common at one of my regular clubs. One of the clubs I go to regularly has an unpredictable music selection (a dancer I see there says that is one of the highlights of that place) and sometimes, they do old school metal like Megadeth, amongst others. That's if they aren't doing 90's alternative, which is truly weird, but they make it work.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion