tuscl

What is your type?

Clackport
Washington
Wednesday, May 29, 2013 11:06 AM
Sometimes we'll see hot dancers, but we don't get dances or spend money on them because they're not our type. That got me thinking, what is your type? My type is a tan EXOTIC looking girl with a nice ass and legs. If I can't find that then I go for the Italians and Latinas. Unfortunately most dancers in my area are pale white with NO ass. Some of these dancers have big tits and are pretty hot, but I don't spend money on them because they're not my type. Occasionally I might get some dances from them, but the majority of time I don't. This leads to most of my strip club visits not being too good because I can't find my type. I guess I keep going back to the strip clubs because I like the challenge of finding a girl that appeals to me. At times I will have to visit 10 different clubs before I find a girl that's my type.

32 comments

• Clubber
    11 years ago
    Bull, Pretty much on par with me, but after Asians, I will always go for any exotic looking dancer over the beautiful average type.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    I tend to go for curvier women, not fat, but also not super skinny. A lot of it depends on mood for me. I always go for big tits preferably real, and I have an affinity for women who have a full sleeve of tattoos as long as its decent work, and glasses which you almost never see in a SC. Once in a while though an exotic chick will be a nice change of pace, or if the girl is funny and can string a few sentences together.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    I like Latinas, but unfortunately I don't see many in my area. Despite that, there are usually a few dancers who I find hot because I also really like mixed race girls and there are normally a few in the bunch
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    White spinners but I don't discriminate. If she is hot, she is hot.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Typically blonde, with soft curves. Real breasts. Do not have to be large. Very few tatoos. No piercings. I don't care for dark hair do I'm in the minority that Latinas and Asians are less preferred.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    But I don't like pasty skinned white redheads either, like some Irish girls.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    My EXACT preference or type is detailed in my profile for all to read.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Alucard - Couldn't you jus post the "Cliff notes". :)
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    My tipe is exactly what Mohead don't like lol
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    No discrimination from me either, I like Asians, Whites, Blacks etc, but as far as my preference and type I go for the exotic looking girls, Italians and Latinas.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I prefer Latinas and I'm fortunate to club in an area teeming with them.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I don't know that I really have a type, because I go for what I go for, and there isn't always a logical explanation for that, but as a general statement, I do tend to go with blondes with big tits the most. And I always go for redheads, although there aren't that many of them.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    "Unfortunately most dancers in my area are pale white with NO ass. Some of these dancers have big tits and are pretty hot, but I don't spend money on them because they're not my type." ranukam, this is my type. Please box them up and send them to me. I'll pay the shipping.
  • she_is_covfefe
    11 years ago
    I like them all as long as their tits and asses are proportionate to their body; whether big boobs AND big ass, or small boobs AND small ass...and a pretty face. Don't care about age and ethnicity.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I think I can guess Nukey's type - poor like he is!
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    Currently, I like 43 year old voluptuous multi-lingual sexually aggressive Hungarians. Check back with me in a year; this may have changed.
  • lenimph
    11 years ago
    I like pretty faces and nice butts. The rest doesn't really matter to me. A girl will get major bonus points w/me if she tells me she prefers women whether it's true or not.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Latinas and Italians. More specifically, those with small, natural tits, flat waists (maybe a little bubble is ok) and curvy asses. Next after those are the darker Eastern European girls. I kinda' like Asians as well, except that many of them have flat butts, which is no good. Korean and Japanese girls, however, tend to have a bit more booty. ;) Skinny spinners with boney asses - no thank you.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I like Nordic aryans best myself.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Eskimos eskimos eskimos
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I like the female ones.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I like blonde with large natural tits but I find a number of girls hot if they are actually hot and could win a beauty pagent. I'll try to ignore anyone who looks like 200 lbs or over.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    While I prefer larger breasts if a dancer has a hot body and face , I might still get dances from her but I would still want her to take her top off even if she is an A cup. I had one dancer who never took her top off during a lap dance. Felt like I was getting an air dance. I still like to see her tits. While a nice butt is nice, too many dancers think their's is nice but I could care less most of the time. Most dancers I see do not have a nice butt unless they are pretty slim and fit and 25 or younger for a general guide of what I see as nice. I like seeing a nice pair of tits in a strip club. I can go to the beach if I want to look at butts.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    George, I've gotten dances from just about all types, but how can you not have preferences? I'm just curious because I've noticed you always give that type of answer in these threads when someone asks about preferences.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    If she looks like kate upton, she is gold!!
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Haha Jackslash. @23camby- Kate Upton is not my type, but I would definitely do a VIP with her. God damn she is hot! So far no love for the black girls. Where is Papi when you need him? :)
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Lean vegan straightedge hardcore guys that have bruised cherub faces and seem like they have Asperg--Oh, for dancers. Skinny mixed-race girls with big butts and small breasts. I love big butts and no boobs. It's so cute.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Long haired brunettes who mistreat me are my Kryptonite.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    I like beautiful women no matter their look or type but I definitely have a preference for tall, slim girls with a great ass and long raven colored hair. I also have a weakness for gorgeous, beautiful black girls.
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    "Not too skinny and not too fat.".... These lyrics from a 1966 Mitch Ryder song pretty well sums up my general parameters. I'll admit to favoring tall or buxom dancers. Yet if "ideal dancer" is obviously taken for an indeterminate ammount of time, there have been plenty of dancers who are neither tall nor buxomish that I've been happy with. A dancer who can push my buttons just right (with reasonable aesthetic standards being met) will get my business over a taken or otherwise disinterested "ideal" every time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    OK – I’ll chime in :) Black women – but not the slim Caucasian looking ones (if I wanted a Caucasian looking dancer I’d get dances from a Caucasian dancer – just me) I like the brickhouse, hip-hop videos, looking type of black woman. I love contrast in the context of curves – the contrast of a small waist; wide hips; thick legs; and big bubble butt that sticks up in the air; is my crack cocaine.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @GoVikings: It would almost be easier to state my "preferences" by relating what I *don't* like. My tastes in women really are pretty eclectic. There are few healthy, proportionate women who are *not* attractive, in my opinion. My "type" has more to do with health, proportion and how all of a woman's features and attributes fit together to make the whole person than it does with any single subset of those attributes all by themselves. To paraphrase, it's hard to describe, but I know what I like when I see it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion