tuscl

Bartender and waitresses working in strip clubs

Clackport
Washington
Monday, May 27, 2013 3:31 PM
I'm sure this topic has been discussed before but here goes... At one of my local strip clubs the waitresses and bartenders are SMOKING hot. All of them are 8's and 9's. The strippers are okay looking at this club, but they don't even compare in looks to the bartenders and waitresses. It got me thinking that maybe I should expand my game and try to go for the waitresses and bartenders at this club. How does trying to get the waitresses and bartenders at strip clubs differ from trying to get the waitresses and bartenders at nightclubs/bars? What's been your success rate at trying to get the waitresses/bartenders at the strip clubs? I know some of them might have been former strippers, but I'm thinking for the most part they are a lot less whorish than a lot of strippers that we know. Some of them might even be good girlfriend material. Thoughts?

27 comments

• deogol
    11 years ago
    Just that the grass is greener on the other side of the fence...
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I don't try for them. I've talked with some guys who do try & it is hit and miss. Just have to find a single one who wants to play with you. LOL
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Sweeping stereotyping here but IME bartenders and waitresses (in SCs) are two very different things. Waitresses are much closer to being like strippers while bartenders have a skill, confidence and maturity that neither strippers nor waitresses possess. I’ve been friendly with many waitresses. I’ve been friends with quite a few bartenders who generally don’t take shit and have an almost smug amusement of the customers, dancers and goings on in the club. Maybe that’s why I usually get along with them so well." :))
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I'm 0 for 4 with strip club waitresses. They might flirt with me but they won't go out with me. Of course I'm a lot older than you, ranukam.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    The NukeyBoyNukem's game taken to a whole other level. We are impresed (not as much ad if you pulled yourself out of poverty, but intetest in more normal is something.) But, anyway, I thought you were interested in strippers precise because of how whacko they are?
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    I know a lot of ex-strippers that bartend and waitress, I used to bartend and I took a break from dancing for a couple of months and waitressed. They're really not all that much different from dancers, they just don't have to as much to lose by not taking your shit.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I think the best time to flirt with an waitress or bartender is on a slow night like a Sunday or Monday night. Friday and Saturday nights can get crazy busy with lots of people ordering drinks and there's not too much time to talk/work your game on the bartender/waitress.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Are u a PUA
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Wow! That is wicked sly and clever NukeyBoy! You should like write a Young Player's Guide to strip clubs and sell it (since we all know much of a boost in income you are on dire need of).
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’ve had LDs from a shot girl and two waitresses, in the same SC down here in Miami. These were definitely not ex-dancers b/c they seemed a bit nervous and really didn’t look like they knew what they were doing – I kinda of had to tell them how to do it LOL. But I did really enjoy my LDs with them and they were very compliant and even seemed to get really into it with their heavy breathing and on one of them (a super-hot Colombian) whose cuchie “aroma” I could smell midway thru our 2nd song. I had never really thought I could get dances from waitresses or shot girls – it may be club dependent and of course waitress/shot-girl dependent.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    @Duo- no lol, I think you got me confused with juice. On a side note one of these days I might have to visit my buddy GoVikings in Richmond and pay you a visit. You are TOO fine :)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Looks like NukeyBoy gonna run some online on duo right before our eyes! (Won't hold your breath waiting for the "one of these days" when he finally manages to save up the money though.)
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I hate smoke
  • she_is_covfefe
    11 years ago
    I had done both at strip clubs (bartend and waitressing), and there is really not too much of a difference.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    My ATF told me that she and a waitress tag teamed a high roller one night. I know the waitress and she is HOT. I never thought anyone in the club could get her clothes off but money talks. The guy paid $400 for the room and $500 each for the two girls.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    I think you guys are ignoring the fact that they're working at a strip club to begin with. Nice, good girls don't work at strip clubs. Period.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    But Duo what about the dancer who told me she was just stripping so she could become a 1st grade teacher/nurse to sick children and was also a total virgin????
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I've seen several waitresses that I've hoped would become dancers so that OTC with them, would be an easy topic to bring up. That only happened a couple of times. I did get an OTC with one waitress. However, that was with the help of a dancer at the same club that new the waitress very well and whom I'd done several OTCs with. But, generally, I have to wait until (if) waitresses become dancers.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Hey, jestie tried to make a joke. And it was only mildly at the expense of someone else. Said joke didn't really go anywhere but at least he is trying.
  • TortillaChip
    11 years ago
    I guess taking the hottest strippers Portland has to offer home to fuck for FREE isn't interesting anymore now good ol' Ranukam has his sights set on the waitress. We all know how this story ends, she gets one look at that massive bulge in his pants, her heart goes all a twitter and 20 minutes later she's fucking his brains out. Yep. All for free. Atta boy Ranukam! Skinemax would so buy the rights to your stories an put em up on the big screen!
  • inno123
    11 years ago
    Old club joke...what is the difference between a waitress and a dancer? Two weeks. As to how hot they are, have you seen them naked? Have you seen them dance?
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    @gawker- yeah money talks I guess It looks like the trio of trolls (Tortillachip, Dougster and txtittyfag) have posted 8 times in this thread, it must be important. I wish I didn't have them on ignore! I really want to hear what they have to say!
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    @inno123- I haven't seen them naked, but they wear these skimpy outfits and I can tell they got good bodies. I haven't seem them dance... yet :)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Nukey is so obviously begging all of us to state how impressed with his "game" and what a "player" he is that I'll go first - Bro, we are damned impressed!
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    In order to have a chance at success, you have to avoid places with male bartenders and BYOB places, and I haven't always done that, and I'm not going to start avoiding the BYOB places, as those are the best ones in Iowa, not so far away. Anyway, my record at getting waitresses and bartenders is abysmal. The one club I visit regularly used to have waitresses and I'd hit on all of them, and after missing, I just gave up after a while there, long before they gave up on the notion of having waitresses. I did get a bartender at this one bar on one of my Kansas roadtrips, who is mostly noted for being the lady with the biggest natural tits I ever saw in the flesh (H-cup). I even got to do some lap dances with her and she is a true force of nature.
  • Roman71
    11 years ago
    A few weeks ago visited Hollywood Showclub In Washington Park with a friend he commented that the waitress were hotter then the dancers and wanted to ask a waitress if she ever dances there but was afraid of getting slapped.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… wanted to ask a waitress if she ever dances there but was afraid of getting slapped …” Nah – if you ask politely IME most of them seem flattered that you’d want them considering all the naked dancers around. I’ve asked straight up “do you give lap dances?” or “I wish you were a dancer” or “I wish you gave lap dances” – the worst I’ve gotten is a “no” and usually with a smile.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion