tuscl

Kissing, Kissing, Kissing: Two Parts

Clackport
Washington
This is a two parter.

1st part: I know we all feel a certain way about kissing. I'm curious, how many dancers would you estimate you have kissed on the lips? With me I would probably say around 15 dancers.

2nd part: This is about older TUSCLers making out with strippers. I'm going to use motorhead as an example, he has said he is an older customer, he said he only gets dances from girls that are 8+, I've seen him mentioning DFKing with a few different girls, so this means he is DFKing some pretty hot strippers if they are 8+. (note: I don't have anything against motor).

I find this interesting. I would think that when I get to my fifties and sixties hot strippers wouldn't want to kiss me anymore. I know strippers are all about the money, but nobody is forcing them to make out with these older guys, I would think that maybe some of the strippers actually like doing it. Shadowcat is another older guy that gets a lot of kissing.

To the older strip club customers: Do you find it common that strippers will DFK you? Do you let the stripper know you want DFK, is that why she does it? Or maybe does she start kissing you without you telling her you want it? Or maybe do you tell her that you won't do VIP without kissing? Maybe you have to have game like motorhead and Shadowcat to pull it off :)

30 comments

• GoVikings
    11 years ago
    "how many dancers would you estimate you have kissed on the lips?"

Dancers in my neck of the woods don't kiss customers on the lips
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I am certainly an "older" customer and this is an area of great interest to me. My ATF has had my dick in her mouth literally hundreds of times, but making out is another matter. When we meet at a hotel she greets me with a quick peck on the lips but she really doesn't like to DFK or make out in any way. Yet when she starts telling me her sexual fantasies, she always starts with heavy making out with a "hot guy".
    Last week she was not available so I brought another dancer to the CR and after spending 5 minutes talking she went down on me. After 10 minutes of cocksucking I asked her to take a break for a minute. She came up and planted a lip lock on me with her tongue down my throat where I felt her tongue stud was going to lance my tonsils. Knowing innumerable cocks have passed between her lips, I was not thrilled to be a cocksucker by proxy and backed off. My next response was to push her head back down to more important matters.
    I guess it's just an individual choice or preference on the dancer's part.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    They all first initiated it. But I was quick to point out how much I enjoy it so they continue with it each time I see them.

I'm not kidding myself. I'm sure it's all about the money - but they either seem to like it just a little bit or are really good actors. Lol. I wanna believe they like it :)
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I've only had a couple dancers do that with me, but yet both initiated it. You know, after they told me how amazingly handsome I am and how big my dick is... Or I suppose it could have been the money.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    >30

"find this interesting. I would think that when I get to my fifties and sixties hot strippers wouldn't want to kiss me anymore."

It is about getting your money. If kissing gets you to pay, the dancers will most likely do it IME & IMHO.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    I also rank in the "older" group and I enjoy kissing beautiful young women. I find that many (by NO means all or even most) young women, either don't mind kissing old farts on the lips, or really get into the experience (or at least can act very well).
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "or really get into the experience"

Once again, I know cash is king, but the last time I was with my ATF, during an extended DFK session I reached under her panties and she was dripping wet. I whispered into her ear, "i know you're just faking it, but I like it when kissing gets you wet".

Her reply "I'm not faking it"
  • rockie
    11 years ago
    I qualify as an older customer who has occasionally engaged in some moderately intense kissing with a dancer or three. It's probably been available with about 5% of the ladies who entertain me. I generally shy away from lip kissing, but have succumbed when the mood and the right lady has initiated it. There has been an occasion or two, where either it was an Academy Award acting experience, or kissing tipped the entertainment scales deeply in my favor!!! Don't care either way! I can only offer that some ladies seem to enjoy a more relaxed pace.
  • HowdyPilgrims
    11 years ago
    Not old here but I will tell you this. In my 30's and I have noticed my generation and the one that followed are starkly different.

First of all, there was no friends with benefits (at least not nearly to the scale as today) when I was in, say, high school. But then I went off to the military for a tour and after that lived overseas for another 5'er and when I came back to the States for college it was amazing. Chicks at university would fuck, it didn't have to be just a one nighter...AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!! How awesome is that? I imagine most of these younger strip club girls don't attend Uni, but that doesn't mean they wouldn't act the same way.

And then there is that demographic that needs to pay the rent or _____insert bill/drug here and will do whatever they deem necessary to pay for it.

There is even that small percentage that just enjoy kissing. I imagine they are rare but are indeed out there.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "(or at least can act very well)"

Might well be Oscar winning acting. Unless you ABSOLUTELY sure she is orgasming. :) ;)
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I guess it's my turn to respond. Like the others, I never have initiated DFK but I enjoy it so much that unless an entertainer is into it as much as I am, she will never get to favored status and another shot at VIP and I am not hurting for entertainers that want to do VIP with me.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    At times it is hard to tell if a stripper means what she is saying or if it's just stripper shit. I was kissing a dancer who is a 10 all over her body and she said multiple times I was giving her goosebumps. I believed her, her reactions made me think she was indeed getting goosebumps, but then again she could have been putting on a Oscar worthy performance.

Most of the hot strippers I come across tell me I am so hot. I do get told I'm a good looking guy in the real world, but you would think I'm a supermodel according to the strippers lol. I'm a good looking guy, but not THAT good looking.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    If dancers are willing to do BBBJ for $$$; then it should not be that much of a stretch to think they would DFK for $$$.

But, it seems for many women, that kissing is a very intimate thing and some might BBBJ or BBFS you and yet not DFK.

There also seems to be a big difference b/w DFK and pecks on the lips. I think I may have DFKed once or twice in a club (with a dancer :)) and had pecks on the lips a bit more often; yet even pecks on the lips are a rare occasion for me.

It appears the best way to get DFK service from a dancer may be thru the ATF/fave route.
  • fastscrs
    11 years ago
    I certainly qualify as being in the "older" group but have had several dancers initiate DFK. Very nice when they do. Like Motorhead's experience, two of them have been very wet when I checked their fluid level.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    So, how does my jizz taste?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    George - "What you don't know won't hurt you" :)
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @shadowcat: I'm pretty sure it's only the ignorant who say that to make themselves feel better. :)
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    George - "Ignorance is bliss". :)
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    With ATFs or favs, I've had DFK and making out. If they suck me and fuck me, why wouldn't they kiss me?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "why wouldn't they kiss me?"

I see you are NOT "Fearful".
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    Most of us old fuckers are just trying not to pass gas while getting head.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    I'd rather suck their tits than kiss them.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    As a mid-thirty year-old with enough experience in and out of the club, I could care less. These civilian chicas are WORSE than the pros. No self respect, no self esteem, no plan for the future. I like kissing. Bottom line. I won't make some imaginary line between dancers and civilians. You kiss me, you kiss me. You don't, you don't. Maybe I'm simple.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    When the stripper's breath smells like rubber, no kissing.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    When the stripper's breath doesn't smell like rubber, she can start sucking.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I'm mildly surprised at how common DFK is for some the older TUSCLers. I guess I can't get into a stripper's mind, but if I was a stripper in my 20's there no way I would ever think or want to kiss people in their sixties. But yeah money is very powerful.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Yes - I think your last sentence is correct. Lol

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    ranukam - You could easily substitute just one word in your post and it would be equally chilling. Substitute blow or fuck for kiss. :)
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I can't get into a dancer's mind either - but just a thought. The old school of thought is thst males are more visually oriented than females. While a 20 something guy cannot wrap his mind around kissing an ugly 60 year old woman, I think females are wired to think differently. Or it could just be the money,,,
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Very true shadow, very true lol.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion