tuscl

Black Girls

Do you discount black girls at strip clubs, massages ect. I mean by that you would pay a white chick more for the same service because the white one is more to your preference? Me I would give less because black ones are not as much to my liking.

29 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    I pay a dancer what she & I agreed to for the services rendered. This is done no matter what the skin color - be it black, brown, yellow, pink, red, purple, or green etc.

I personally love to have VIPs with Black dancers.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I think I'd pass on a green or purple girls.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    The OP's feelings are pretty evident.
  • blackpanther6
    11 years ago
    It's how the whole hobby industry just is so yes I will always pay less for my sistas
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    So James, you would not pay more for a lapper from Beyonce than one from Paris Hilton? I find that hard to believe that anyone would honestly find any white woman more attractive than any black woman.

At my regular club, there are 10 or so dancers who Duo-level to me looks-wise. Some are black and some of them are white. The black ones are friendlier so I mostly stick with them. I pay "list" price for dances, not much of a tipper, but I get 4 - 12 dances in a row. I would not want dances from any of the dancers I find less attractive, even if they gave me a big discount.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    They're all pink on the inside.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    No, I generally pay what they ask, within reason, depending on what I'm looking for that day. It's generally not worth it to haggle with most of these girls, so when they quote a price, I just agree or say, not thanks, not today.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    I think the real answer here is; the relative price paid depends on the club, the dancer and the customer. IMO when a chocolate dream will accept less than a white beauty for the same mileage, it is seldom about racism or bias. It is more often about willingness and self image.

I am happy to accept the dancer's terms when I think the price is reasonable. In my experience at some clubs black women do charge less and do more than their white or Hispanic co-workers. In other clubs price and mileage were about the same. A few years ago in one Miami area club the two black women charged more and did less than anyone else in the club.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    I know what I find beautiful and it has nothing to do with ethnicity or skin color. My current Albuquerque fav is a slim white girl, my current Phoenix fav is another white girl with great curves, and my current Tucson fav is a goddess who has it all and she happens to be black. Yes, I have three current favs in three different cities. Each one of them is great and I would not think of paying less to one of them than the other. I think I need to find a Latina fav and an Asian fav to just to spread the wealth.

I would say you pay what you want for the service/girl you want and not worry about the rest of them.
  • 10inches
    11 years ago
    have seen many fine ebony goddesses in my SC travels. color is not a factor for me. big tits, great ass and nice attitude come in all colors. one of my first sex partners was a dark black girl from ATL. she was one of the best sucks/fucks of my life. really knew how to use what she had to satisfy a man.
  • HowdyPilgrims
    11 years ago
    It doesn't matter what color their skin is. What matters is how hot they are, how much I'm turned on and what I want. And if the price is too high and won't come down I don't care who they are, I'll pass even if I'm so horny I get hard when the wind blows.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Corvus, You have a girl in every port?
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Are you looking for back pats for your racially charged post or are you saying you expect a discounted dance from a black girl because you like white girls better and they're all busy? IDGI. Being racially ambiguous I would only except top dollar and not a penny less!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    From my experience, Asian girls usually are the least expensive. Blondes are usually the most expensive. Sistas are usually the easiest to talk with. Just me.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    BTW, I love how the pink contrasts with the brown. Sistas are like cherry cordials.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    From a recent SW thread as posted from a black dancer:

“… No offense but you sound green to the realities of being a black woman in a white club. First off not every white boy secretly wants a black girl. Some straight up prefer their own and will tell you very rudely to your face. Some only want you because they want cheap sex and don't see black women as deserving of high prices. Don't get me wrong a black woman can def bank at a white club but you will work 10x harder and sometimes still not do as well …”

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showth…!!!

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I don't get any discounts, so I don't give any. :)
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    The best conversation I've ever had in a strip club was on the Friday after Thanksgiving with a black girl. (it WAS Black Friday afterall)

She described her Thanksgiving meal to me. I watch the Food Channel but I never had eaten half the foods she mentioned. LOL

So maybe variety can be enlightening
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Same service, same payment.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    I don't like big asses, big lips (around the mouth as opposed to in the vulva), pomeade hair, smelly pussies, or pushy strippers. The ex stipper who visits me every week may have a smelly pussy when she gets there but she gladly rinses it out and then there is nothing that I don't like about her.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    OP's attitude sounds racist. I prefer white blondes but I sometimes get dancers from black women. I pay them the same.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    @club_goer,

@duomaxwell is my current fav on TUSCL....
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    @corvus - Hooray!

@chew - why so surprising?

@jabthehut - Are you high? Were you high when you wrote that paragraph? I don't see why you would equate "smelly pussies" strictly with black dancers unless you were high. That was so beyond irrelevant, clearly you're high on bath salts.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    If a girl turns me on, color is irrelevant to what price I pay. Of course, they have to turn me on first, or else they aren't getting anything.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Interesting thread, sometimes racist. No sweat off my balls. Thing is, Asian and Latin girls, from my perspective, have done and gone through worse. I know that my brothas and sistas have had it hard in America, but every immigrant knows that what's hard in America is easy wherever they came from.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I'm black, now while black girls aren't my favorite (Latinas and exotic looking girls are my favorite), I'm not going to try to get a discount or expect a discount. Pussy is pussy no matter what race.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    I would just love to find a few, hell, even ONE Asian dancer! I don't care for black dancer or the typical white dancer. I love the exotic look, but Asian preferably.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Duo, are you on the fucking rag. I didn't equate black dancers with smelly pussies. I just stated that I didn't like smelly pussies. For your information the worst smelling pussy I ever smelled in a club was a white girl's and I ran from it as fast as I could. Check out my review of Goodtime Oasis of Nov. 9, 2009. Don't accuse me of being drugged again and I won't question if you have fallen off the roof!
  • rell
    11 years ago
    wow .. the original post is .. wow,.. and some of the comments are even more wow... race has been a big topic as of late.. i remember when i made a racially charged article about my feelings on how i was treated as a younger black male going into etablishments that mostly cater to white clientle
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion