tuscl

Upscale, dive or other?

Clackport
Washington
I prefer the upscale clubs because the girls are hotter (at least in my area). At dives it is cheaper and you can usually get more mileage, but at my local dives a lot of times I have trouble finding even one girl I find attractive. I love mileage, but I like dancer looks a little better.

What about the rest of you?

38 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    It's gotta be middle of the road for me. The Cheetah is Atlanta's most upscale club and IMO Babes is the biggest dive and I won't go to either.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Middle of the Road most times. Won't sacrifice much in terms of mileage in search of the "Perfect" 10s. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Give me the cheapest dive I can find and I will be in a juicebox heaven
  • rockie
    11 years ago
    Middle of the road club with upper middle of the road talent is my preferred venue. Will go to certain dives where the talent is almost guaranteed to be working on my visit. Never had fun at a truly upscale club!
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    I try to avoid the most upscale place in most areas, but it really depends. For example, the most upscale club in Pittsburgh, Cheerleaders, is actually pretty good. From both a dancer quality standpoint and mileage standpoint.
  • SnackBox69
    11 years ago
    Shit.fuck that ibig brotha juice.....I want the 10s cuz I'm still going to fuckem young buck !
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I aim for middle of the road places, but have a tendency to enjoy the dives because the girls at those places seem a lot more real to me. At upscale places, most of the girls there tend to be the type whose company I do not enjoy having around.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I agree with dandydan
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I like the middle of the road places too, but usually I don't find too many good looking girls there, it's almost like all the good looking girls go to the upscale clubs. I don't find the mileage to be that much of a drop between the upscales and the dives, but the dancer quality is definitely a big time drop.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    What DandyDan said! It depends on the mood but middle of the road usually does it. The upscale places burn through cash so fast that is foreshortens the evening and the girls are there only to make money and do not even act like they want to party with you. But sometime there is nothing better than a good dive bar like Bogarts, Cheaters, or Partner's Tavern on a good night. I guess I'm just a cheapskate at heart. I would rather give my money to the girl than the douchebag floor man to seat me or pay $6 for a $.30 bottle of water.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I've wasted too much money at so called "gentlemen's" clubs only to return back to the extras centered dives.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    I prefer the dives. There's one I go to everytime I'm in North Carolina visiting my mom.

I think dives typically have a more relaxed atmosphere and there's much less of a hustle factor. Meaning, no pesky waitress asking me do I want another drink every other 5 minutes.
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    Middle of the road LARGE club. Lots of girls working means the 8s, 9s, and 10s have to compete with the prices the 5s and 6s are offering.
  • snowtime
    11 years ago
    I avoid the upscale places. Too much money for too little mileage. Also, as a rule, the dancers tend to be more snobbish. I have found excellent quality dancers at many dives and mid range clubs. Also there tends to be more silicon at the upscale clubs and I don't care for that. Sure, there are more, less attractive, girls at the low end clubs, but you can usually find at least one or two that suit you. If you learn how to avoid the less attractive dancers at a dive club, all will be fine, and much more value for your money.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I forgot about the drastic increase in body and fender work the girls have had done the upscale clubs.
    Just one more reason to look for your lovin with the girl next door type clubs and they appreciate you more for coming in and usually have a more real personality.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    100% cheap ass mo fo dives....$5 lappers....$50 blow jobs....$2 drinks cant beat that shit
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Mileage being equal; I prefer upper scale clubs. IME they are usually better managed and offer a more consistent experience.

Also, I can’t stand thugs and hoodlums – give me a professional looking crowd and I fit better and are more at ease. And sometimes the hoodlum/thugishness is not only the custies but also the dancers IME – at the lower end clubs.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Up!
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    I like higher end establishments for obvious reasons, but the most fun I've ever had working has been in dives.
  • Iansmithdfw
    11 years ago
    I usually start the festivities with a trip to someplace upscale to view the precious 9s and 10s then quickly move on to a middle of the road joint to actually have fun.
  • she_is_covfefe
    11 years ago
    I <3 dives.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Upscale dives are nice
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Low end gentalmens clubs are nice to
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    Mid range clubs are my preference. The real high end can be nice for just looking but too expensive for too little mileage as others have said. Most dives give me the creeps.

In the PDX metro area, I though Stars Beaverton and Safari were nice mid-level clubs with both decent talent and decent facilities. Dolphin II was more run down inside. (Disclaimer: this is several years ago.) Carnival was a disgusting dive. The defunct Cabrera II on Burnside turn out to be decent in side but a bit too divey for me to feel chill.

@gsv: I agree that Cheerleaders PIT has in general a good dancer quality / mileage quotient and decent cost for being more upscale. However, the smoking allowed, the retarded stage setup, and the valet business detract IMO.
  • big_d_2011
    11 years ago
    Mid range clubs. I don't want an air dance and I don't want to feel like I am going to get robbed or catch a disease either. I don't do the extras thing, I go for high mileage two way contact lap dances.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    My problem might be comparing upscale in one area versus upscale in another area. I like visiting an upscale club but then go and visit another club that thinks it's upscale but they hire so many girls some of whom are quite large and fat, that they must be middle of the road as far as who they hire.

If all the dancers are 200 lbs and up and/or fat and ugly, I'm not interested in visiting and watching them.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Upscale.
    I've been spoiled by the amenities and the top of the line selection of dancers. It costs more but I feel that it's worth it.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Upscale. Dives better have good mileage or be the only option.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I could care less about the club. It's the girls that really matter. When you can find the right amount of looks+moves+mileage, then who really cares about their surrounding? Upscale or dive, it's about the dancers.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Middle of the road for me. That said, in most clubs I can find a dancer that is worthy of acquiring some of my cash.
  • WOODDR2
    11 years ago
    Usually upscale clubs, but it depends on my mood and how much green is in the wallet at the time. But I prefer quality over quantity usually.

Like now, feeling a little cheap and might hit up the Flamingo in Anaheim tomorrow afternoon since I will be in OC. $10 dances can't be beat.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I usually start the festivities with a trip to someplace upscale to view the precious 9s and 10s"

You can VIEW at home on the WEB for free.
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    I prefer upscale, and since milage here in South Fl. Is.fairly similar no mateer where you go there isnt much of a difference. Extras are available at every club that I frequent, so I dont worry about dives. Live it up at a posh upscale club with hotter girls, only difference is higher prices.
  • vincemichaels
    11 years ago
    Middle of the road, pretentious clubs are a laugh at times.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Here in Louisville it's the dives I prefer. Friendlier, both in terms of atmosphere and willingness of ladies to engage in mutually satisfactory activities. The upscale places here, PTs and Godfather, tend to be too pricey, and while GF allegedly has some friendly girls, they want to much.
  • igloo9999
    11 years ago
    Upscale dives or neighborhood bars with dancers are my drug of choice. Skeevy dives can offer diamonds in the rough but sometimes they are a little too rough even for me.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    You can find girls ready for funny in any club. Upscale is my preference.
  • Dougsterr
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Hahaha just kidding. I've never actually set foot inside of a strip club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion