Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Proper Grooming Standards

Baristafan

1 yr ago · 1 min read

What is your proper grooming standard?

Shaved bare? Trimmed & Shaved?

Trimmed? Waxed?

Full bush

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

I shave my nuts and ass. I have been sugared bare before. Painful . However, i did get several rimjobs.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

Absolutely a girl Bare is beautiful!

Profile picture for rickthehick
rickthehick
•

Youve been sugared bare? What does that mean

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

My favorite has been rocking just a patch forever and it works for her. I used to prefer my women totally bare but these days I'm into bare lips plus landing strip or triangle or patch above pointing to paradise.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

All I knew was up until the age of 61 was full-blown untrimmed bush. Most definitely now... ever since then I first saw a bare pussy... That's what I really like.

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

I like shaved or just some kitty hair on strippers!

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

It leads to better service.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement