tuscl

Glasses or no glasses

crazyjoe
Colorado
Wednesday, May 8, 2013 1:52 PM
Do you like glasses on dancers. I like a busty brunette with sexy liberarian glasses...

21 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I prefer no glasses – but if she has a fine body then I don’t care if she is wearing a welder’s mask.
  • Rod8432
    11 years ago
    One of my favs at the Pink Pony in Atlanta wears "sensible" glasses. She has a couple pairs - one is rectangular and the other more ovoid - and neither particularly trendy. But man, when she looks back at me while doing the lap grind, it's heaven. So I guess I'm a fan.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I like them to wear glasses. Glasses make my dick look bigger. :)
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol shadow. I like rectangular black frame glasses
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    My ATF needs magnifying glasses to find my dick.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Glasses
  • two4fun1225
    11 years ago
    My favorite wears glasses otherwise she's blind as a bat but it don't matter to me i like en both ways
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Makes NO difference.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ Shadow: Mickey Mantle supposedly liked girls with small hands, because they made his dick look bigger.
  • wankfiend
    11 years ago
    Love girls in glasses.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Bottles are easier to handle.
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    I don't typically want to see a dancer wearing glasses, but in general some girls can definitely look pretty cute like that, so I'm not against it.
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    But I should add, some clubs don't actually allow girls to wear glasses.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    11 years ago
    I always find the bookish schoolgirl/ librarian look sexy. Just adds a little character, panache. Nerd gurlz rule!!!
  • JacksonEsskay
    11 years ago
    Glasses will get me every time . . . if all the other aspects are equal
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Lasik
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    It doesn't really matter to me, but that said, a disproportionate number of my current faves wear them. It's all in the right choice of frames, and those particular dances chose the right ones for themselves, which doesn't mean they could switch frames and still look good. That said, my current #1 has been experimenting not wearing glasses at all, because one day, her glasses broke and she had to go onstage and she made more on tips that way than with glasses, or so she said. I just hope she can see the money she makes from me.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Yes.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Not an concern of mine since I wear them myself. Often in a LD area, the dancer will remove mine. When that happens I can always expect some windshield wiper time.
  • endlesstempo
    11 years ago
    Depends on the glasses, but if they have that secretary / librarian look, I am all for them.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I said it in one of Juicebox's daily threads, but I'll say it here again: I love girls with four eyes and no clothes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion