tuscl

Unrequested blowjob?

privatedance
New Mexico
Wednesday, May 8, 2013 12:04 AM
Okay, this has happened to me twice now. Has anyone else has a stripper in VIP try to blow them when you didn't ask for it and aren't paying for it? A couple of years ago I had a stripper in VIP start to take my belt off and unzip me for some oral -- and I didn't ask for it. I wasn't looking for "extras," so I stopped her. (Concerned about STDs. If she wants to blow me without me even asking/paying for it, she probably blows everyone who walks in the door.) Instead, she insisted on stroking me through my jeans. Recently, had another girl (different club) raise my shirt up, start licking my chest, and then run her tongue all the way down. Stopped her before she hit my cock, which was hard by that point and almost sticking out of my jeans. She got the point, and gave me a great lap dance after that. Anyone else run into girls who offer head just because they want to? It seems like something out of a fantasy, except that it's happened to me more than once now.

26 comments

• Dain
    11 years ago
    Not BJ but HJ two times in past year and FS three times. I couldn't believe it.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    Hah! In Alberta?......not in my wildest fantasies. Never happened to me even in the hardcore Detroit and Toronto clubs on my review list.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    BBBJ are usually always welcome.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Yes, this has happened to me. But I did not have the willpower to tell them to stop.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Every time Da juiceman walks in...welcome to the pros playa
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I used to have a favorite at my favorite club who, the first time I bought a so-called champagne room dance from her, unzipped me and sucked me off, no warning or anything. She even let me CIM. She was crazy, but she did have the sensible attitude that if a girl was going to do BBBJ, you had to CIM or else. I do wonder, in retrospect, how much BJ's she did, because it must have been every dude walking in the club.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    The only thing that surprises me about this is WTF were you doing in VIP if you were not interested in extras. I've had dancers pull my cock out right at my table and start sucking on it just to talk me into going to VIP.
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Yea I gotta wonder what the point of a VIP session is if you dont want extras. You get the same service on the floor, unless she is offering extras. I have had this happen, I make them use a condom. Also, I typically wont go back to that dancer. I chose my favorite because she was straight up with no suprises, and I had to put some effort into it. Once I showed that effort and showed her that I can take care of her she gave me everything I want and more. For me I dont want some cheap whore for 150 bucks. I want a full on experience that I quite frankly dont have time to pursue in the real world. So if a girl starts with a bj, I know shes not for me . However, if she takes her time and doesnt start blowing me right when we get to vip then she might be my type. Of course as long as she uses a condom, I wont stop her from blowing me either way.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    It happens. I was in a Champagne Room with a and the girl was starting to sit down on me without a hat and I was just able to move to the side to avoid penetration. She then said I'm on that (nuvi) ring thingie so you don't need anything. I settle for a hot lap dance as I was not going bareback.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Stick shifting has become a normalcy during a LD. Skin to skin, much less common, but not at all that unheard of. Only a couple of times can I recall mouth to Happy contact.
  • occurious
    11 years ago
    Yes about a year ago was getting a great nude private dance, the first dance she reached in and did some stick shifting, the second she unzipped me. The third dance she told me to tell her when the bouncer left after doing his rounds. As soon I did she started sucking like a champ, no CIM though. She was very hot and it was a fantastic BJ. She never asked for anything although I gave her a good tip. It was probably one of the hottest privates I've ever had, she made it feel like she was really into me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    It’s happened 3 time to me. Twice in the main room – once in a LD room Only let her complete the deed once (the 1st time). I don’t go for extras in a SC – I put a stop two the other two simply b/c I did not want to have to pay them if I let them go to completion.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I didn't request giving myself a HJ.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    One day I visited the HiLiter because I had an extra $60 to blow and wanted to BBBF txtittyfan's daughter. Anyway I get in there and this GUY sits down next to me and starts trying to unzip my pants. So I punch him in the head and say "fuck off, you god damn faggot!" The guy says with a lisp "you should really be more tolerant of other people's alternative lifestyle choices you now. Besides I'm just trying to make money to pay a margin debt I obtained shoring treasuries from 2009 to 2012!" Instantly I knew the guy was txtittyfan himself as his daughter and the waitresses would also confirm.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol dougster
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Unfortunately, such a thing has been very rare for me. Even worse is when the club rearranges furniture and makes the room brighter to put an end to such things. They don't want you to have too much fun. :(
  • silkypants
    11 years ago
    Is unbuttoning you pants asking? If so I have to take one off of the three complimentary blowjobs I received in just one night. Of the four or more I have received the common thread between them is too much alcohol for the dancer. I didn't not get any of them drunk and only bought drinks for two of the girls. I would like to tip my hat to a whale at the Penthouse club for buy a special dancer drinks all afternoon so she would sit with him. Her drunk blowjob was the best blowjob of my life.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    This is quite common in Detroit. You don't get this in other parts of the country? I always decline because after the BJ comes the hard sell for a big tip. If I'm looking for BJ I negotiate price ahead of time.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    There no such thing as an "unrequested blowjob." Every statement or question ever uttered to a woman by a man is a request for a blowjob. Examples: "Wow, this editorial is really on point" means "it's stimulated me so much I could use a blowjob. "Wow, this editorial is really fucked up!" means "man, I could really use a blowjob to relax!" "Down this street, to the left, and up four blocks" means "I'll drive you there if you blow me." "I'm gonna mow the lawn" means "I'd really appreciate a blowjob when I get back." "What do we need on the shopping list this week" means "I'd really like some dick sucking right now." Asking his waitress "what's good today" means "it would be better with a blowjob." Before going to work, "See you later, honey, love you" means "how about a quick blowjob before I leave," or "will you blow me when I get home." Probably both. Just sayin'.
  • MondoGoGo
    11 years ago
    ^^HaHaHa It seems that you really have your finger (or is it your tongue) on the pulse of what it means to be a man...
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Actually, I use my whole hand. One finger doesn't provide enough stimulation. At least not anymore.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I've had unrequested DATY, so everything/anything is possible.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @lopaw: But pussies are way more attractive than dicks, and mostly don't spit at you when they cum.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Lol good point, gmd.
  • magicrat
    11 years ago
    It happened to me a few years ago at a club in South Carolina. After a few seconds, she informed me it would be $600 or some stupid shit number like that. I told her she was crazy and that I would give her $75, which was about the norm at that time, so she put Little 'Rat back in and just danced. One of my favorite recollections was getting a dance from a blonde 9 who said it was her third day dancing. She pulled me out and had it within about 2 inches from her mouth, looked up at me and asked "how much is it worth to you?" Let's just say we came to a mutual understanding. Damn I miss those wide open days in South Carolina.
  • Xeinok
    9 years ago
    What kinda will power do you have in order to refuse a Blowjobs twice from two different strippers on two different occasion? Kudos to you for refusing to catch any STDs. Unlike you I have never turned down any BJ from any strippers that I consider attractive. I have had stripper offered to give me a HJ for extra $60 or more, which I turned down because I can do a better job at that than most strippers I know. I agree with one of the above poster that it is kinda weird for a guy to take a dancer to the V.I.P room and not wanting any extras tho.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion