tuscl

Tits or Ass

Another topic that's probably been put through the ringer but here it goes. In the strip club it's tits but on the world of civilians, it's ass. Is that weird?

19 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I've had dancers ask me that and my reply is always that I like the whole package.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Tits gets them noticed but it's the ass thst seals the deal
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    That’s a tough one.

A skinny chick w/ not too much ass but big tits really gets my attention.

But, I think I like the booty most of all.

I’ve gotten bored w/ chicks w/ big tits – but I hardly ever get bored of a chick with a really awesome ass.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    If I had to choose: ass. But like SC said the whole package is more important. I also love great nipples regardless of tit size. And without nipples boobs would be pointless.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    What about areolas? I dig them silver dollars!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Ditto on the nipples.

Big nips/areolas turn me on more than the actual boob.

I like/prefer big boobs – but I’ll take a B-Cup with large nipples/areolas over a D-cup with small nipples/areolas – of course a D-Cup with large nips/areolas is impossible for me to resist.
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    I enjoy a nicely shaped civilian ass in tight pants at the grocery store for example. I wish them to bend over just a little further to enhance my fantasy.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I can live with a small ass, but I need decent size tits.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    jester are you looking to buy silicone or saline?
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Tits
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Tits
  • 10inches
    11 years ago
    I like to suck on a pair of big tits while squeezing a full, firm ass while she rides me CG !!!!
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I worked with a guy and we went clubbing one night and he liked the girls with no hips... "little boy butts" . I like the whole package as long as its real. If I have a choice between a silconized C or D cup and a real A cup I'll take the A cup.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Yes.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Tits
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I would rather suck tits than ass
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Boobage, definitely!
  • likes2look
    11 years ago
    It all depends on which way she is walking
  • steve3000
    11 years ago
    I always try to find something appealing about each dancer that I encounter. Sometimes tits, sometimes face, sometimes hair, sometimes attitude. After all, I am there to have a good time. But a great ass is definitely my preference.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion