tuscl

Solo or With a Friend

Monday, May 6, 2013 6:44 PM
Ok, if the food talk is getting old, then do y'all prefer going solo to the club or with a GOOD friend, associate, etc. Does the day, location or time of day play into your answer.

19 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    So far I have met 28 TUSCLers and I always enjoy their company at the clubs. Some have turned into real friendships. Of course we all drive ourselves and it has never caused a problem with scoring with the dancers.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    It depends upon my intentions. If I plan on sitting by the stage sipping a few Makers Marks, having fun, then its great to have a friend or two along. However, as is more common, if I'm planning on spending an hour or two in VIP, then solo rocks my boat.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Great advice. For me, it seems that the older I get, the more solo I go. Helps out with VIP's. I miss going out with good partners.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Solo
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Mostly I go alone, I find going with others really changes the dynamic. Usually turns it into a more party atmosphere.
  • toysales
    11 years ago
    Solo is my preference. I like the dives and most of my friends would not be caught dead in some of the places I go. I took a few friends once and the first comment was "this place looks like a crack house". It might have been true but its the kind of crack I like. But I do think it would be cool to hang out with a few of the guys from here.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    I prefer solo as well. @toysales....your avatar is awesome man
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I prefer clubbing alone as well, especially at nude clubs - I'm there strictly to see the girls and get dances. Sometimes I'll hang with friends at topless joints to share a drink and shoot the shit while tipping the stage.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    I prefer to club alone but have met a few great TUSCL members and that has been fun too. Still waiting for the chance to hang out with @lopaw though!
  • toysales
    11 years ago
    @govikings, thanks dude. I stole it from someone on stripperweb. For some reason not everyone can see her dance.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’d prefer to hang out with a friend(s) but only if they are into and appreciate the hobby as much as I do. Other than the TUSCLers on here, I have not found anyone that fits that bill – thus I club alone 95% of the time. I’m also in my early 40s and most of my acquaintances are married and/or have kids and thus have busy and complicated lives .
  • MondoGoGo
    11 years ago
    Io volo solista. Capire?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Solo
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    you stay longer when you go in a group
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Solo. I don't want my friends seeing my huge boner. Jealousy can ruin a friendship.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Locally, I pretty much have to go solo, unless I want my friends to notice that at least one girl in almost every club knows me by name. Traveling, I might not mind going with some like minded follow TUSCLers, but it hasn't come up.
  • endlesstempo
    11 years ago
    Prefer to go solo but I don't mind going with a good friend or a few good friends, as long as everyone has their own way to get home.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    I'm down either way.
  • Otto22
    11 years ago
    In the old days before lap dances, I almost always went with other guys. Now, when my goal is not to ogle the stage dancers, I always go clubbing alone.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion