tuscl

Strip Club City Guide

Clackport
Washington
Monday, May 20, 2013 10:44 AM
Obviously I love strip clubs like everyone else here. Over the next few years I will be traveling to different cities all over the U.S. for work. I will definitely plan on checking out some strip clubs when I am in the different cities. I was hoping my fellow TUSCLers would tell me what city they're in and give a report on the club scene in that city in regards to mileage, dancer quality, ethnicity etc. I'll go first. I'm in Portland, Oregon. I think Portland has the most strip clubs per capita. There are over 50 clubs in Portland and in the neighboring cities of Portland (within a 30 min drive from Portland). A lot of these clubs are like dive bars that just happen to have a few dancers working there. Most clubs here are nude with alcohol. You will find a LOT of tatted up girls in the Portland strip clubs. The vast majority of the dancers are white. There are very few Latinas. It definitely seems like the club owners are just mainly hiring skinny girls. There is one club that has mostly black girls (Exotica). Out of the over 50 clubs I would say MAYBE 8 clubs regularly have 8's with a few 9's. The rest of the clubs just have dancers that are 7 or below in my opinion. Normally you can get a Coors Light for like 5 bucks. The lapdances are 20 bucks in most places. VIP is normally something like 250 bucks for 30 minutes, although a lot of the clubs don't even have a VIP. I've seen VIP for as low as 150 bucks for 30 minutes. As far as the mileage goes, there is one club that is an air dance club that I know of (Acropolis). With the regular lapdances most clubs all you can expect is one way contact. 2 way contact is pretty much not allowed with the regular lapdances, but some girls will break the rules a little bit. In the VIP you won't get ANY sex. I have heard one story of a guy getting sex in the VIP in all my years and that's it, that dancer got fired. You won't get a BJ in the VIP either, you used to be able to get a BJ in the VIP at a couple of clubs but they have since put cameras in the VIP at those clubs. Most of the time VIP mileage is JUST two way contact. FIV (fingers in vagina) can happen sometimes in VIP with the right girl. DATY is extremely rare although it can happen. Compared to other cities it seems like Portland is lacking a little bit on the mileage. Obviously OTC is always on the table, you just have to find the right girl. I can't think of anything else, so that is my report on Portland.

21 comments

• Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    There are guys from all over on here and some that get around. I have clubbed in Portland and did not really find a club I consistently liked. The "High End" clubs were expensive and gave weak lap dances and the clubs that give good lappers are dumps and inconsistent.
  • xedin5436
    11 years ago
    I'm in San Diego. It seems like it's pretty well-known that the scene generally sucks here. The laws are pretty strict, including a general no-touch rule, 6 foot separation when a dancer takes off any part of her clothing, and the California requirement that clubs serving alcohol can only be topless. So, you can't actually get a topless or nude lap dance here. Even with all that, dance prices are generally the same as in LA or other places - $20 for a single song dance, with options for a minimum block of songs in the VIP areas that vary from club to club. Single song dances are almost always air dances. However, there are places and times where the girls will bend/break the rules, especially for the longer blocks - you'll usually get at least a grind, and a decent amount of girls will pull their tops aside and allow 2-way dances, so it's not totally bad. Reviews here are generally written by folks who are used to getting a little more value from single song dances, so the ratings and reputation suffer a bit from that. You're still better off going somewhere else, but it isn't horrible. Cheetahs is the class of the area as far as what you can usually get away with and the quantity/quality of dancers - move that place to LA with all the same dancers and it'd be one of the best clubs in the country. It's always a gamble though. One exception to all that is EyeCandy Showgirls, which is actually in Chula Vista, so isn't subject to San Diego laws. There, you can actually get a nude 2-way dance. Prices are similar to Rhino clubs in LA, but unfortunately, the dancers are way, way short of Rhino quality.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Weird, I submitted this as an article two weeks ago. I guess maybe Founder thought it was too short, that's why it got put here in the discussions? Regardless city guides from some of you TUSCLers would greatly be appreciated.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    You can read my article on Atlanta clubs. It's not brand new but nothing significant has changed.
  • MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    Washington DC "Abandon hope all ye who enter here!"
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I doubt you'd want to visit the Glass City for the Strip Clubs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    South Florida is divided into 3 major counties: Miami-Dade Broward Palm Beach Miami-Dade is heavily Hispanic and thus most of the clubs will be Hispanic-heavy dancer wise. Lappers tend to be $25 with good two-way contact being the norm. Although I am not an extras guy, extras seem to be pretty common but I have heard consistent complaints with girls promising the moon and then not delivering in the VIP. There are also a large # of black clubs in Miami where dances are as low as $5 (with contact) and takeout is readily available (ITC is less common in the black clubs b/c many are dives w/o VIP/CR rooms). Broward is more of a mix but more Caucasian heavy – there are a good # of clubs in Pompano and IME they are more Caucasian heavy but one can find some Hispanic girls. Palm Beach is even less Hispanic and more Caucasian heavy – there are a good # of clubs in West Palm Beach and as in Broward some Hispanic dancers can be found but they are not the norm as in Miami-Dade clubs. I live in Miami and thus are more familiar w/ the Miami-Dade clubs and less familiar w/ Broward and Palm Beach counties. I believe the standard lapper price is also $25 in Broward and Palm Beach. Also, most clubs are alcohol and nude – nude being that dancers take everything off on stage but keep their bottoms on during lappers. Also pasties are not used in South Florida SCs.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I could give you a full dissertation on the Vegas scene but it would only make me weep. I instead club in LA/IE but I'll leave the intel for that area to pros like lopaw or slick to fill in the sordid details.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    SEATTLE/PUGET SOUND REGION: Similar to Xedin's description of San Diego, but perhaps not as strict. Thirteen clubs in this area. Seven are Deja Vu-owned. All thirteen are nude clubs with no alocohol. Extras likely at only two clubs - Sands and Pandora's. Although I was told cameras were removed at all of the local Deja Vu clubs recently, if mileage improves, I sense it will take some time. All around, strip clubs are fairly tame here.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Must everything be a fucking abbreviation? I need a fucking stenographer to read some of this
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I could give you a review of the Kokomo, Indiana clubs, but have to put on my John Deere hat, my white robe, and smoke 3 packs of Marlboros to get in the mood.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Shadowcat- nice article on the Atlanta clubs, that was very helpful. Thanks Club_Goer, Shadowcat, Papi_Chulo and xedin5436. So far we've got Atlanta, South Florida, Seattle and San Diego covered. Keep em coming!
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    This is my Detroit strip club guide: [view link]
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Welcome to my hunting grounds - Los Angeles. As many know, here you can find anything and everything that you could possibly want in a SC. We have clubs of all types that cater to virtually everyone....and we have alot of 'em spread out across the county. But if you want high end attention, you will pay heavily for it. First off - No alcohol in nude clubs (+18) but plenty of booze at topless joints (+21). If you're looking for UHM you've got to go fully nude, most definitely. L.A. is huge, but there are clubs from one end to the other, as well as in OC, the valley, and the notorious COI (which should have a separate review all it's own). Clubs in LA range from $ to $$$$. Many downtown blue collar topless joints (like Sam's Hofbrau) cater to large hispanic crowds. Sam's is usually very busy, with it's $10 bikini dances. Topless joints don't offer topless dances, only bikini dances. Them's the rules. On the West side are high end (expensive) clubs with model quality LA women that many would expect to find in this plastic town. Clubs like 4Play and my fave Bare Elegance house some of the best looking women and the worst prices - upwards of $40 or $50 a dance. I won't even go into what the Skyboxes run, but it's in the range of $500/1/2 hr at some upscale clubs. Dancers in this town, as you'd imagine, run the gamut in size, shape, color and personality. We are definitely heavy with hot latinas, and in some clubs you might have trouble finding many english speakers. I've run into that mostly in the Valley. Speaking of the Valley - the San Fernado Valley is filled mostly with nude clubs in working class neighborhoods. The dancers typically run mid-range on looks, but you can find bargains in the many Deja Vu & SRhino clubs that sprinkle the area. Most of the time speaking isn't even necessary ;) I don't drink booze no mo, but my SC buddies do and they tell me that drink specials at the bigger chain clubs can be decent. I'm interpreting that to mean good for LA pricing, but bad compared to the rest of the country. And if you really want to get a flavor for LA/OC/IE clubbing, hit up zbone.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    My last "Derby" article on Louisville clubs is still mostly relevant.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    I don't think that it is very realistic to pack all of this into one thread. Indeed, entire threads could be occupied just with single cities like Dallas, NYC, Miami, etc. However, here are a few threads and articles that I have already published on different areas. Mobile, AL: [view link] Topeka/Lawrence, KS: [view link] Providence, RI: [view link] Dallas, TX (partial): [view link]
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Thanks Lopaw, GMD and Rick Dugan. This is great great knowledge I'm receiving! So far we have Portland, Seattle, San Diego, Dallas, Atlanta, Los Angeles, South Florida, Providence, Detroit, Louisville, Topeka/Lawrence Kansas, Mobile Alabama. Some notable cities I still want information are: Las Vegas, Houston, New York, Toronto and any other cities my fellow TUSCLers have information about. Keep the knowledge coming!
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    I've posted multiple reviews from the central IL cities of Kappa and Peoria. There's nothing worth recommending in my hometown of Chicago. But the pizza is great there!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I can only speak to Houston in the context of my only visit in Feb. 2012. Houston is a very large city and seems to have a large # of clubs. I enjoyed the clubs and dancers in my visit to H-town. But, one of H-towns most infamous SCs, Treasures (extras city), seems to have been butting heads with the city over the last few months. From what I’ve read lately, Houston city limits SCs now require dancers to wear pasties (or they are at least enforcing it now which was not the case when I visited in 2012). Reading recent reviews of another extras-heavy H-town SC, Legends; it looks like they have closed the VIP in that club; at least for now. Extras used to be more of the norm that LDs in Legends when I visited there. So H-town is a very good SC town IMO but it seems they may be clamping down for the time being. Perhaps clubs outside the city limits (St. James?) may be faring better? Hopefully some H-towners will chime in w/ more accurate/current info.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Oh yeah I also want some information on Phoenix and Baltimore clubs.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Shadowcat's report on the Atlanta strip clubs [view link] GMD's report on the Louisville strip clubs [view link] Farmerart's report on the Toronto strip clubs [view link] Rell's report on the Maryland strip clubs [view link] So we have covered Portland, Seattle, San Diego, Houston (partially), Los Angeles, Atlanta, Dallas, Toronto, Maryland, Louisville, Providence, Mobile Alabama, Topeka/Lawrence Kansas, South Florida, Detroit. I appreciate all the help from my fellow TUSCLers. Happy clubbing!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion