tuscl

Biscuits and gravy, or chicken and waffles?

I was gunna go mayo or miracle whip, but this is in honor of Juice!

15 comments

• GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Biscuits and gravy
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    All of it
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    That's a toughie. Every restaurant in the area serves biscuits and gravy but I don't care for it.

I never heard of Chicken and Waffles until I saw it on Triple D on the Food Channel. Looks good though.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Chicken and waffkes is a deep south thang
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Chicken and waffles oooo hell yews
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    Chicken and waffles? Ya gotta be kiddin' me. Never heard of such a combo before.

Forget about it, juice. You will be 600 lbs before you are 200 lbs if you keep eating shit like this.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    The worst thing the south ever came up with to eat is grits. UGH!
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    No second thoughts about it...C&W. sounds weird if you've never been there, but just might be on its way to becoming the new national food
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    If you're ever in LA, Long Beach or Pasadena, CA, Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles is mighty good. Sounds different, but give it a try. The brothas n sistas love this place. I was just in NOLA and saw grits n shrimp. Didn't try it. I'm not a big oatmeal, malt o' meal or grits guy. I'm with txtiityfag-Bacon and Eggs! During the Janet Jackson Super Bowl, I entered a bacon eating contest-5 pounds of bacon per person. Couldn't shit for a day!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I agree with shadowcat...grits are nasty. If you think grits are nasty go to eastern PA and try scrapel
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    What's scrapel? New an Aussie that let me try Veggimite. Worst thing ever.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Most places make the gravy to thick. It needs to be thin enough to be absorbed into the biscuits.
    I also do not understand the media fascination with bacon. Putting bacon on everything is just stupid. I'm surprised Michelle Obama has not banned it. I like bacon but it is not the end all.
    Speaking of bacon I read they can't find a place to bury the turd eating Boston bomber. I have an idea: why not feed him the pigs then shoot the pig that eats him and bury the pig and the shit around him in a toxic waste dump! That way he gets a better burial than he deserves and there is one pig less worth of bacon to fatten the US populous.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Scraple...when you go hunting and kill a deer and process it you keep all the things you shouldn't eat. Eye balls, guts, brains, everything not normally processed into ground meat steaks roasts etc. You take all that garbage and put it thru a meat grinder then mix it with flower and who knows what else. Cook it into a paste like pancake batter then make it like loafs of bread. Slice it and pour syrup on it and eat for breakfast. A friend of mine took me to his cousins house in the backwoods eastern PA where there was a fire and a huge kettle and a big baba looking guy in overalls stirring that shit and cooking it...he wouldn't tell me what was in it til I tried some...yuck. They actually have that on the menu at some backwoods small town diners.

If you are in that area or new york state and your a beer guy try yeingling beer. Not suren if I spelled it right but it is great and only sold in that area
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    What is veggimite?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Veggimite is a yeast extract that Aussies spread on bread.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion