Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Worst guy to pick a fight with

mikeya02

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Oh fuck that! I fell last night playing basketball, just a simple fall and I can barely move today!

If that happened to me I'd be in traction!

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Nice move!

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Yeah.

But don't bring an acrobatic spinning scissors headlock to a gun fight.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

^ LOL! My thought was he's in trouble if you can draw point and fire quick enough.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

That guy is a badass

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Back in high school I was on the wrestling team I went 42-0 because of this very move

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•
Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

forgifs.com/gallery/d/162883-4/Dancer-knocked-off-stage.gif

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Funny/Dancer-knocked-off-stage.gif.html

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Why want it work ?

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

^^^ if it's not working, tug harder you champagne room jack off freak.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Would love to see someone try that in real life, ha, chances are they fuck themselves.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement